Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Town Hall: "RELEASE TRUMP TAXES"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

"Congressman we expect you to put your country before your party."

PkrBum

PkrBum

"NO" Trump

Have you tried falling to the ground wailing yet?

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:"NO" Trump

Have you tried falling to the ground wailing yet?

Not yet. Maybe after I pop a few pills and ask hairy Michigan granny to rub my fuzzy balls like you do snowflake. Laughing

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:

Not yet. Maybe after I pop a few pills and ask hairy Michigan granny to rub my fuzzy balls like you do snowflake.

Well... you certainly have a way with words, Telstar, but, damn, the visuals are ugly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum

Saw this too and couldn't resist... lol.

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9116

Hoping to tease out whether such reflexive opposition to Trump is based on policy disagreements or simply distaste for Trump himself, Campus Reform headed to George Mason University to ask students their opinions about the first 100 days.

Except, the “Trump accomplishments” we referenced were actually all things President Obama had done during his first 100 days in office.

Would they agree with the actions because they were actually liberal policies enacted by President Obama, or would they shoot them down because of their perceived association with Donald Trump?.

We quickly discovered that the students we spoke with were quick to voice their displeasure with the “accomplishments” we told them about, no matter how liberal they really were.

When disguised as something Donald Trump did, for instance, what did students think of President Obama’s “Apology Tour?”

Why, that’s “dangerous” and “overstepping his bounds,” they cried.

What about Obama’s stimulus package?

When credited to Trump, they found the idea reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

And President Obama’s order to loosen statute of limitation laws to make lawsuits easier?

That’s just a secret ploy to make Trump more money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum