This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Looks Like Somebody Pissed in Morning Joe's Cornflakes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

'You Don’t Have to Be So Rude’: Joe Slams Mika to Her Face Over ‘Cheap Shot’

Mika questioned Joe comparing Jarvanka to Bobby Kennedy and Joe called her snotty. LOL She better watch because we know how his interns turn up. In the end they all seemed to agree that #45 watches Fox and Friends. I'm sure #45 would agree with Jesse Watters on Fox News The Five that Jarvanka is like a smooth and steady jizz jocky because he has first hand knowledge about daddy's little girl.



http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-dont-have-to-be-so-rude-joe-slams-mika-to-her-face-over-cheap-shot/

View user profile
Joe is a big fat JERK -- period, the end.

View user profile
Telstar wrote: like a smooth and steady jizz jocky

Well, that's a little harsh.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
RealLindaL wrote: big fat JERK  

If anyone referred to a woman as a "big fat jerk", the female outrage would register on the Richter scale.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote: like a smooth and steady jizz jocky

Well, that's a little harsh.





Oh my, I guess I meant "jazz jockey" Embarassed Laughing

http://www.mediaite.com/online/vile-behavior-thrives-jake-tapper-takes-shot-at-fox-news-following-jesse-wattersivanka-flap/

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote: big fat JERK   

If anyone referred to a woman as a "big fat jerk", the female outrage would register on the Richter scale.




Can anyone prove Morning Joe isn't a woman?

View user profile
Telstar wrote:

Can anyone prove Morning Joe isn't a woman?

Personally, I can't respond to that without using the words "fat" and "ugly" for which I would be severely chastised by the female cohort. It's okay to call a man big and fat but god forbid you should refer to woman that way.

Women are very touchy about this.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Can anyone prove Morning Joe isn't a woman?

Personally, I can't respond to that without using the words "fat" and "ugly" for which I would be severely chastised by the female cohort. It's okay to call a man big and fat but god forbid you should refer to woman that way.

Women are very touchy about this.




Some people, men and women, are too touchy about a lot of things.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Some people, men and women, are too touchy about a lot of things.

OUCH!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Some people, men and women, are too touchy about a lot of things.

OUCH!


Wha' happen'. Somebody piss in your cornflakes too? Laughing

View user profile
Telstar wrote:

Wha' happen'. Somebody piss in your cornflakes too? Laughing

Hey! I had to pay extra for that!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Looks like all is well in Jomika land.


http://www.mediaite.com/online/im-sorry-scarborough-appears-to-publicly-and-comically-apologize-to-mika-on-twitter/

View user profile
Jomika took this morning off. lol!



http://www.mediaite.com/online/coincidence-joe-and-mika-mia-from-morning-joe-after-nasty-on-air-spat/

View user profile
They're both off again, today, Friday 4/28 and the show is much better without them.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum