Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joey Patti

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Joey Patti - Page 2 Empty Re: Joey Patti 4/22/2017, 12:43 am

Telstar

Telstar

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t17224p50-chrissy-s-back-calling-people-cunts-again?highlight=chrissy+is

Here's a good one from back in 2014.

Chrissy's back calling people "cunts" again on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:41 am

"You make a valid point about the moderator not doing her job." : Wordslinger

Yes Wordslinger, Vikingwoman was right back in 2014 and it is still true today. This forum will never thrive as long as the lying, flame starting moderator is allowed to hold it back. How can we change the mistake in Washington when the mistake in the sub moderator position is allowed to thrive and spread like a forum cancer?

27Joey Patti - Page 2 Empty Re: Joey Patti 4/22/2017, 1:39 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote: You seem to think you are infallible, flawless, unerring.  However,  in my my estimation you are undeniably the most irritating and insufferable know it all I have ever had the depleasure of dealing with, either in the spoken or written word . I am not sure who you are trying to impress but you are 0 for 1 as far as I am concerned.

If you only knew how sadly transparent you are, woman. I irritate you precisely because I see through you and because, despite your all-knowing high-handedness, you don't intimidate me in the least. You also might want to keep in mind that we often despise in others that which we most dislike about ourselves.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum