Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Newbies * except for all the goofy p dog socks.

+6
zsomething
PkrBum
RealLindaL
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Telstar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:
zsomething wrote:Missing the place a little, I started lurking here.  I tried lurking at the other place but too many Trump supporters, crazy beliefs, and borderline illiterate postings (funny how those things seem to go hand in hand all across the internet), so I peek in here more often than trying to weed through the gack over there.  I'm sure more people are reading this place than you'd realize.

That wasn't Pensacola Daily, by chance, was it?

Funny you mention the PD, the sub moderator was logged in there just yesterday. She didn't post anything on the public forum so she was probably posting a personal message. She was probably trying to get pointers from their moderator so she could learn how to do an adequate job of moderating herself. On the other hand she may have been fishing for personal information about long gone forum ghost that still haunt her troubled mind, poor thing. Crying or Very sad

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:She was probably trying to get pointers from their moderator so she could learn how to do an adequate job of moderating herself.

The pussy that moderates that forum banned me for being snarky.

zsomething

boards of FL wrote:
zsomething wrote:Missing the place a little, I started lurking here.  I tried lurking at the other place but too many Trump supporters, crazy beliefs, and borderline illiterate postings (funny how those things seem to go hand in hand all across the internet), so I peek in here more often than trying to weed through the gack over there.  I'm sure more people are reading this place than you'd realize.

It was "Everyday Pensacola."  Most of it read like "FW: FW: FW: FW:" e-mail messages from a crazy uncle who thinks the ASPCA is coming to take his guns* and folks who have to sound out the captions to Family Circus comics.  A few nice people mixed in, but seemed mostly made up of really angry-and-frustrated people trying to convince each other that it's alright to be that way.   Some of them treated basic grammar like it had kicked their dog or something.

*(my co-worker's brother actually believes this)

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
Telstar wrote:She was probably trying to get pointers from their moderator so she could learn how to do an adequate job of moderating herself.

The moderator or the administrator? From what I hear the administrator was a fussy type who couldn't stomach criticism of the Catholic Church. The moderator was okay as far as I know.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

It was "Everyday Pensacola."  Most of it read like "FW: FW: FW: FW:" e-mail messages from a crazy uncle who thinks the ASPCA is coming to take his guns* and folks who have to sound out the captions to Family Circus comics.  A few nice people mixed in, but seemed mostly made up of really angry-and-frustrated people trying to convince each other that it's alright to be that way.   Some of them treated basic grammar like it had kicked their dog or something.

*(my co-worker's brother actually believes this)

Figures. Eddard is cool but the other two refugees that posted here are strictly Punch and Judas.

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:

The moderator or the administrator? From what I hear the administrator was a fussy type who couldn't stomach criticism of the Catholic Church. The moderator was okay as far as I know.

Fuck if I know.

I'm talking about about that pussy - Eric.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Nobody says you have to welcome anyone seaoat.

There is no one to welcome.

Seaoat, what is with you, anyway, with all your talk about socks??  You being influenced by suspicious Ms. Joani, with her unending Bill obsession, or what?  Jeez, you're starting to sound like a right wing conspiracy theorist or something.  

One thing is pretty certain -- if we EVER want to rejuvenate this forum with an injection of new members, you and Joani will not be of any help whatsoever in that regard.   Who would want to stay here if they don't feel welcome, and are immediately accused of being someone else in disguise, in a nefarious way? Good holy grief.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Rejuvenate the forum? Who do you possibly think you can intice to this forum? Perhaps, degenerates who enjoy the nasty posts your buddy makes. Or someone that has an interest in hearing demeaning remarks about posters, in order to humiliate like he and his socks have done to PkrBum. Bill, always did the same thing...but he became incoherent if his family, his drinking, or if his father were mentioned.

Linda....PDF is not a forum that is friendly, entertaining, and welcoming. Most members gradually moved away because of repulsive disgusting remarks. Some left because of harassment regarding personal beliefs. Your buddy, for instances was banned over 25 or more times on the PNJ because of his inappropriate behaviour but always returned with a sock....the reason? The forum was his only existence. Just like now.....here all hours of the day and night. When you have posted with someone for years, it is easy to recognize a pattern. Another example, his catalog of old posts from multiple forums. Who else does that? He has posts and recollections from 2007....PNJ, PNJ CLUBHOUSE, GULF COAST GAB, THE CHAT CAVE, STAR'S FORUM, EVERYDAY PENSACOLA, and US MESSAGE BOARD. Obessed much, hell yes!

The same patterns are being used as before. For instance, making sure his posts are the first seen in the mornings.....posting last on each thread. Now he has moved over to the general discussion, doing the same. If another post is made after his, he will frequently move his post. Believe me he is often wrong but never ever in doubt. Lying is his specialty.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder at it's best.

SYMPTOMS

Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by five or more of the following symptoms:

Exaggerates own importance

Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance

Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions

Requires constant attention and admiration from others

Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals

Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy

Is often envious of others or believes other people are envious of him or her

Shows arrogant behaviors and attitudes
50 to 75 percent of the people diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder are male.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

zsomething wrote:Okay, you went and encouraged me!

I don't live in Pensacola and haven't been there for years, but I used to spend a lot of summers there.  My family owned a house on Pensacola Beach (there's only a vacant lot there now, no thanks to Hurricane Ivan) and we used to go there (from Mississippi) every summer.  My favorite thing about the area was the used bookstores, but last time I went pretty much all of those were gone.  Hawsey's was still around but lost all its magic by "upscaling."  

Missing the place a little, I started lurking here.  I tried lurking at the other place but too many Trump supporters, crazy beliefs, and borderline illiterate postings (funny how those things seem to go hand in hand all across the internet), so I peek in here more often than trying to weed through the gack over there.  I'm sure more people are reading this place than you'd realize.

Anyway, I can't guarantee I'll post a lot, but I also guarantee I'm nobody's sock puppet.  I can't claim to be "young," either - I'm 50 - but that may be young by forum standards, I don't know.

What other forum?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:you're starting to sound like a right wing conspiracy theorist or something.

Just correct.  This thread confirms the same.

This thread confirms NOTHING except that you're becoming delusional on this issue, apparently under Joani's tutelage.  I mean, really -- JOANI???  C'mon, seaoat, go back to being your smart self.  

These people who posted today are obviously serious individuals.  They will surely see the looniness of suspecting socks around every corner.  How about helping them out with your knowledge, instead of acting so....never mind.  I think you know.

Not just Seaoat and not just me....others have picked up on the socks. Because you are so naive, Linda doesn't mean everyone is. I must add, however, many do not give a damn and do not post anymore.

Serious posters today, all with the same ideology? Give me a break Linda!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

zsomething wrote:Okay, you went and encouraged me!

I don't live in Pensacola and haven't been there for years, but I used to spend a lot of summers there.  My family owned a house on Pensacola Beach (there's only a vacant lot there now, no thanks to Hurricane Ivan) and we used to go there (from Mississippi) every summer.  My favorite thing about the area was the used bookstores, but last time I went pretty much all of those were gone.  Hawsey's was still around but lost all its magic by "upscaling."  

Missing the place a little, I started lurking here.  I tried lurking at the other place but too many Trump supporters, crazy beliefs, and borderline illiterate postings (funny how those things seem to go hand in hand all across the internet), so I peek in here more often than trying to weed through the gack over there.  I'm sure more people are reading this place than you'd realize.

Anyway, I can't guarantee I'll post a lot, but I also guarantee I'm nobody's sock puppet.  I can't claim to be "young," either - I'm 50 - but that may be young by forum standards, I don't know.

boards of FL

boards of FL

zsomething wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

It was "Everyday Pensacola."  

Yep! That's the one!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:

Fuck if I know.

I'm talking about about that pussy - Eric.

Hahahaha.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Seaoat, what is with you, anyway, with all your talk about socks??  You being influenced by suspicious Ms. Joani, with her unending Bill obsession, or what?  Jeez, you're starting to sound like a right wing conspiracy theorist or something.  

One thing is pretty certain -- if we EVER want to rejuvenate this forum with an injection of new members, you and Joani will not be of any help whatsoever in that regard.   Who would want to stay here if they don't feel welcome, and are immediately accused of being someone else in disguise, in a nefarious way? Good holy grief.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Rejuvenate the forum? Who do you possibly think you can intice to this forum?  Perhaps, degenerates who enjoy the nasty posts your buddy makes. Or someone that has an interest in hearing demeaning remarks about posters, in order to humiliate like he and his socks have done to PkrBum. Bill, always did the same thing...but he became incoherent if his family,  his drinking, or if his father were mentioned.

Linda....PDF is not a forum that is friendly, entertaining, and welcoming.  Most members gradually moved away because of repulsive disgusting remarks. Some left because of harassment regarding personal beliefs. Your buddy, for instances was banned over 25 or more times on the PNJ because of his inappropriate behaviour but always returned with a sock....the reason?  The forum was his only existence. Just like now.....here all hours of the day and night. When you have posted with someone for years, it is easy to recognize a pattern. Another example, his catalog of old posts from multiple forums. Who else does that? He has posts and recollections from 2007....PNJ, PNJ CLUBHOUSE, GULF COAST GAB, THE CHAT CAVE, STAR'S FORUM,  EVERYDAY PENSACOLA, and US MESSAGE BOARD. Obessed much, hell yes!

The same patterns are being used as before. For instance, making sure his posts are the first seen in the mornings.....posting last on each thread. Now he has moved over to the general discussion, doing the same. If another post is made after his, he will frequently move his post. Believe me he is often wrong but never ever in doubt. Lying is his specialty.

SYMPTOMS

Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by five or more of the following symptoms:

Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance

Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions

50 to 75 percent of the people diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder are male.

Still suffering from BDS, Bill Derangement Syndrome. Doesn't this forum deserve a a better sub moderator than this desperate and delusional psychopath?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Rejuvenate the forum? Who do you possibly think you can intice to this forum?  Perhaps, degenerates who enjoy the nasty posts your buddy makes. Or someone that has an interest in hearing demeaning remarks about posters, in order to humiliate like he and his socks have done to PkrBum. Bill, always did the same thing...but he became incoherent if his family,  his drinking, or if his father were mentioned.

Linda....PDF is not a forum that is friendly, entertaining, and welcoming.  Most members gradually moved away because of repulsive disgusting remarks. Some left because of harassment regarding personal beliefs. Your buddy, for instances was banned over 25 or more times on the PNJ because of his inappropriate behaviour but always returned with a sock....the reason?  The forum was his only existence. Just like now.....here all hours of the day and night. When you have posted with someone for years, it is easy to recognize a pattern. Another example, his catalog of old posts from multiple forums. Who else does that? He has posts and recollections from 2007....PNJ, PNJ CLUBHOUSE, GULF COAST GAB, THE CHAT CAVE, STAR'S FORUM,  EVERYDAY PENSACOLA, and US MESSAGE BOARD. Obessed much, hell yes!

SYMPTOMS

Still suffering from BDS, Bill Derangement Syndrome. Doesn't this forum deserve a a better sub moderator than this desperate and delusional psychopath?

Oh please!

Telstar

Telstar

LOL the crazy old banshee goes chasing after the ghost of Bill. ( don't worry newbies even though Joani the sub moderator over steps her authority from time to time, the administrator Boards of Florida is quick to correct her mistakes and after rapping her on her wrinkled old knuckles, puts her back in her place. The very bottom of the dog pile. ) Razz Razz Razz

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Obsessed much, hell yes!

Yes, yes you are.

2seaoat

Painfully tedious.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Painfully tedious.  

Ya think?

And, you're throwing fuel on the fire with all this "sock" shit.

2seaoat

So we have five new members in a couple weeks......you can call it whatever you want, but it is so stupid to not recognize what is going on.......some people are trying to stimulate conversation with these imaginary folk, which is fine if you believe in the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy, and I simply do not want to get involved in the underlying politics of past issues. Tedious is being polite.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:So we have five new members in a couple weeks......you can call it whatever you want, but it is so stupid to not recognize what is going on.......some people are trying to stimulate conversation with these imaginary folk, which is fine if you believe in the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy, and I simply do not want to get involved in the underlying politics of past issues.   Tedious is being polite.

When I was just lurking on this forum I considered you it's Prospero. Now you are slowly turning into King Lear. He too believed a woman's lies and discovered too late he was making his exit as a fool. At least Zman and Bob are probably having a good laugh because they know what appears is beyond your grasp. Pitiful.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So we have five new members in a couple weeks......you can call it whatever you want, but it is so stupid to not recognize what is going on.......some people are trying to stimulate conversation with these imaginary folk, which is fine if you believe in the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy, and I simply do not want to get involved in the underlying politics of past issues.   Tedious is being polite.

When I was just lurking on this forum I considered you it's Prospero. Now you are slowly turning into King Lear. He too believed a woman's lies and discovered too late he was making his exit as a fool. At least Zman and Bob are probably having a good laugh because they know what appears is beyond your grasp. Pitiful.

Are you posting as Telstar or the other one that is perturbed with 2seaoat?

Z man and Bob knew your identity. Bob wanted nothing to do with you.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I doubt very much that Z and Bob would believe the lies of an ignorant , self important bull dyke. When it comes to putting lies in the mouths of the dead, why don't you stick with your ex partner, AKA sister from Japan. Razz

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I doubt very much that Z and Bob would believe the lies of an ignorant , self important bull dyke. When it comes to putting lies in the mouths of the dead, why don't you stick with your ex partner, AKA sister from Japan. Razz

Lol...There was even talk about the possibility of you showing up at Bob's house while he was hospitalized. He really had no use for you after the gun incident and the swimming offer. None of the three thought it was cool....you know a normal guy thing.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Lol...There was even talk about the possibility of you showing up at Bob's house while he was hospitalized. He really had no use for you after the gun incident and the swimming offer.  None of the three thought it was cool....you know a normal guy thing.

I wouldn't know. Speaking of normal guy things does your husband show great interest in transgender issues like you do or is it just a daddy's little boy thing with you? Laughing

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Linda....PDF is not a forum that is friendly, entertaining, and welcoming.

Then why are YOU still here? And can't you see that your own overlordly, combative attitude is a big part of the problem, Joani?

Truly, if this forum is as horrible as you describe, why don't you leave?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum