This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

White House Infested With Vermin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 White House Infested With Vermin on 4/20/2017, 10:43 am

View user profile

2 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/20/2017, 6:17 pm

Telstar wrote:

Many much out loud laughings

View user profile

3 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/20/2017, 6:48 pm

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Many much out loud laughings

How about an intellectual quarantine?

View user profile

4 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/20/2017, 8:30 pm

View user profile

5 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/20/2017, 9:27 pm

Telstar wrote:

The United States of Grift.

Aren't we proud?

View user profile

6 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 1:24 am

Floridatexan wrote:

Nice!

View user profile

7 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 1:49 am

Floridatexan wrote:




The pig without the lipstick. Laughing

View user profile

8 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 4:28 am

View user profile

9 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 11:13 am

"Jesus was booked" joked Sarah Palin the one time republican VP candidate and full time pig with lipstick. Now we know why Jesus wept.


View user profile

10 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 11:22 am

Telstar wrote:"Jesus was booked" joked Sarah Palin the one time republican VP candidate and full time pig with lipstick. Now we know why Jesus wept.



Kid Rock and Ted Nugent were offering "policy proposals"??

Gawd help us.

View user profile

11 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 12:55 pm

Telstar wrote:"Jesus was booked" joked Sarah Palin the one time republican VP candidate and full time pig with lipstick. Now we know why Jesus wept.



What a shocking and dimwitted thing for her to say! This is a woman who is supposed to be a "born again" Christian? Perhaps 45 thought being seen with this gang of white trash would make him look presidential?

His person, his presidency, his advisors, his conflicts of interest, his character, his intelligence, his knowledge of history and on and on is mind boggling. Just when I think I cannot be disgusted or stunned by anything he does or says another day dawns.


President Donald Trump asked Sarah Palin to join him for dinner at the White House on Wednesday night “just to touch base,” and said she could invite a couple of friends — and so she brought musicians Kid Rock and Ted Nugent.

“Jesus was booked,” Palin, the former Alaska governor whose conservative populist appeal is sometimes compared to Trump’s, told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “So, yes, I invited my buddies Kid Rock and Ted Nugent, some bold, courageous, all-American dudes who I knew would have good conversation with the president and get to express a lot of good, middle-class, work ethic-type issues and policy proposals that they could all relate to, and that’s exactly what happened at the dinner.”

View user profile

12 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 1:08 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:What a shocking and dimwitted thing for her to say! This is a woman who is supposed to be a "born again" Christian? Perhaps 45 thought being seen with this gang of white trash would make him look presidential?

Our first trailer park Presidency.

Awesome.

View user profile

13 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 1:36 pm

FAKE OUTRAGE..!!

View user profile

14 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 2:03 pm

PkrBum wrote:FAKE OUTRAGE..!!

That's right, PokeMyBum, if you have nothing to say,

SAY IT LOUDER!

View user profile

15 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 3:54 pm

Palin's a moron and Kid Rock's trashy, but I'm surprised even Trump would be willing to be seen with Ted Nugent.  Even if you can get around his racism (calling Obama a "subhuman mongrel"), his misogyny (I won't even repeat what he called Hillary), and his threats (and those are heckuva things to have to get around), the dude's a child molester.   Even the worst people in prison hate a short-eyes, and Ted's on record with multiple counts of it.   He's so hung up on the underage he's written anthems about it.

Ted Nugent shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a school, much less the White House.  This is bad judgement even for Trump.  But, Trump's a pathological narcissist who'll befriend anybody who says they like him.  He's hooked on approval, so he'll even turn a blind eye to a creep like "the Nuge."

View user profile

16 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 5:14 pm

zsomething wrote:Palin's a moron and Kid Rock's trashy, but I'm surprised even Trump would be willing to be seen with Ted Nugent.  Even if you can get around his racism (calling Obama a "subhuman mongrel"), his misogyny (I won't even repeat what he called Hillary), and his threats (and those are heckuva things to have to get around), the dude's a child molester.   Even the worst people in prison hate a short-eyes, and Ted's on record with multiple counts of it.   He's so hung up on the underage he's written anthems about it.

Ted Nugent shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a school, much less the White House.  This is bad judgement even for Trump.  But, Trump's a pathological narcissist who'll befriend anybody who says they like him.  He's hooked on approval, so he'll even turn a blind eye to a creep like "the Nuge."

Oh, come on, zsomething, don't be so circumspect, tell us what you really think!

View user profile

17 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 6:29 pm

zsomething wrote:Palin's a moron and Kid Rock's trashy, but I'm surprised even Trump would be willing to be seen with Ted Nugent.  Even if you can get around his racism (calling Obama a "subhuman mongrel"), his misogyny (I won't even repeat what he called Hillary), and his threats (and those are heckuva things to have to get around), the dude's a child molester.   Even the worst people in prison hate a short-eyes, and Ted's on record with multiple counts of it.   He's so hung up on the underage he's written anthems about it.

Ted Nugent shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a school, much less the White House.  This is bad judgement even for Trump.  But, Trump's a pathological narcissist who'll befriend anybody who says they like him.  He's hooked on approval, so he'll even turn a blind eye to a creep like "the Nuge."

cheers cheers cheers Why have you been hiding your light under a bushel all this time?

View user profile

18 Re: White House Infested With Vermin on 4/21/2017, 6:52 pm

zsomething wrote:Palin's a moron and Kid Rock's trashy, but I'm surprised even Trump would be willing to be seen with Ted Nugent.  Even if you can get around his racism (calling Obama a "subhuman mongrel"), his misogyny (I won't even repeat what he called Hillary), and his threats (and those are heckuva things to have to get around), the dude's a child molester.   Even the worst people in prison hate a short-eyes, and Ted's on record with multiple counts of it.   He's so hung up on the underage he's written anthems about it.

Ted Nugent shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a school, much less the White House.  This is bad judgement even for Trump.  But, Trump's a pathological narcissist who'll befriend anybody who says they like him.  He's hooked on approval, so he'll even turn a blind eye to a creep like "the Nuge."



And another BIG welcome to this forum. Did you post on any of the forums you where you live now?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum