This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Jarvanka's White House Role Is Inappropriate

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fewer voters have unfavorable opinions of the first family than President Donald Trump, but a majority disapprove of the adviser roles of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, according to a Quinnipiac University poll of registered voters published Wednesday.

Ivanka Trump recently assumed an official role in her father's administration. She moved into a West Wing office and obtained a security clearance in late March.

About 53% of respondents said the first daughter playing a significant role in the White House is not appropriate, compared with 36% who said it was appropriate and 10% who did not have an opinion.

Kushner, her husband, also has a broad portfolio within the West Wing, where he has an influential purview over a range of foreign and domestic policy issues. He is heading up the Office of American Innovation, a new White House office aimed at reforming the federal government through private-sector solutions.

About 53% said his role was not appropriate, compared to 32% of respondents who said it was appropriate and 15% who did not know.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/politics/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-poll-first-family/index.html

View user profile
Interesting, thanks for posting, Tel. Of course, it won't mean diddly in terms of changing anything. We're stuck with this ducky dynasty, at least for now.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Interesting, thanks for posting, Tel.  Of course, it won't mean diddly in terms of changing anything.  We're stuck with this ducky dynasty, at least for now.

Stuck or not we don't have to take their crud lying down. I don't think most Americans will take these cruddy swine lying down.

View user profile
You're right, of course, as evidenced by so many things, including ongoing public protests, and even the watermark vote in Georgia yesterday. I'm all for continuing to make loud noises, to push for continuing investigations, etc. I'm just saying that poll results like that won't likely be a significant factor in effecting change in the administration. Would love to be wrong about that.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:You're right, of course, as evidenced by so many things, including ongoing public protests, and even the watermark vote in Georgia yesterday.  I'm all for continuing to make loud noises, to push for continuing investigations, etc.  I'm just saying that poll results like that won't likely be a significant factor in effecting change in the administration.  Would love to be wrong about that.

Nothing will change the mobsters in the White House Linda. Enough noise will scare the crap out of the republicans. If they don't get rid of the mob in the White House they may find themselves gone.

View user profile
Gone? Like the dems are gone from over 1000 local, state, and federal elected positions under Obama? Nothing is going to be figured out on the left until an honest reflection is achieved.

Anything else is distraction for dummies.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Gone? Like the dems are gone from over 1000 local, state, and federal elected positions under Obama? Nothing is going to be figured out on the left until an honest reflection is achieved.

Anything else is distraction for dummies.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum