This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senator Graham just got slammed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 4:55 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ginsburg-refers-to-graham-as-one-of-the-women-of-the-senate/ar-BBzJ4fv?li=BBnb7Kz

My daughter was recruited by Allegheny College. They went nuts over her as volleyball, basketball, and track coaches offered her money, but we quickly found out that this historic college gave money for the first two years and cut people off on the last two. We also found out that there were no sorority houses because the town considered more than two women living together to be a brothel. That did it for my wife and daughter. I thought it was funny that the college Thomas Jefferson had donated the library would not understand modern enlightenment.

Either Ruth is getting senile and President Trump is going to be making another appointment soon, or she is as sharp as everybody says. I think the later......ouch to butchmeup.

View user profile

2 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 5:51 pm

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ginsburg-refers-to-graham-as-one-of-the-women-of-the-senate/ar-BBzJ4fv?li=BBnb7Kz

My daughter was recruited by Allegheny College.  They went nuts over her as volleyball, basketball, and track coaches offered her money, but we quickly found out that this historic college gave money for the first two years and cut people off on the last two.  We also found out that there were no sorority houses because the town considered more than two women living together to be a brothel.   That did it for my wife and daughter.   I thought it was funny that the college Thomas Jefferson had donated the library would not understand modern enlightenment.

Either Ruth is getting senile and President Trump is going to be making another appointment soon, or she is as sharp as everybody says.  I think the later......ouch to butchmeup.

Senator Uncle Arthur. Laughing

View user profile

3 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 6:07 pm

Senator McCain and Butchmeup just want Americans to fight perpetual war which grows the military budget, and drives America to the poor house. We need to invest in a more productive America. We need to invest in more American jobs. All those bombs are choices. The wrong choices.

View user profile

4 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 6:33 pm

2seaoat wrote:Senator McCain and Butchmeup just want Americans to fight perpetual war which grows the military budget, and drives America to the poor house.  We need to invest in a more productive America.  We need to invest in more American jobs.  All those bombs are choices.   The wrong choices.

Uncle Butchmeup.

View user profile

5 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 9:38 pm

The "slam" is obvious... and should worry y'all. She has unfortunately lost it... it's a sad thing.

View user profile

6 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 9:49 pm

[b]She has unfortunately lost it.[b]

I doubt it. Scalia loved her sense of humor and they got to be great friends. She has been outspoken on her political criticism, and she has with artful accuracy slammed a chicken hawk who wants war. She wants folks to think the same, but I think she knew exactly what she was saying. Funny lady.

View user profile

7 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 9:51 pm

PkrBum wrote: The "slam" is obvious... and should worry y'all. She has unfortunately lost it... it's a sad thing.

Wake me when the Anne Frank Center bitches about her and not the ass hat who speaks for false flag#45.

View user profile

8 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 9:56 pm

2seaoat wrote:I doubt it.  Scalia loved her sense of humor and they got to be great friends.   She has been outspoken on her political criticism, and she has with artful accuracy slammed a chicken hawk who wants war.   She wants folks to think the same, but I think she knew exactly what she was saying.   Funny lady.

I've liked her as a person and respected her as a jurist... but she had no idea when she said that.

She has known... but now doesn't. It's sad.

View user profile

9 Re: Senator Graham just got slammed on 4/11/2017, 10:01 pm

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I doubt it.  Scalia loved her sense of humor and they got to be great friends.   She has been outspoken on her political criticism, and she has with artful accuracy slammed a chicken hawk who wants war.   She wants folks to think the same, but I think she knew exactly what she was saying.   Funny lady.

I've liked her as a person and respected her as a jurist... but she had no idea when she said that.

She has known... but now doesn't. It's sad.

Like some old half baked, drugged up fart would know what's going on in her head. You don't even know what's going on in your own head. Laughing clown

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum