This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea doesn't think Hillary will run again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/will-hillary-clinton-run-again-chelsea-clinton-236857


Thank you, Jesus!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/will-hillary-clinton-run-again-chelsea-clinton-236857


Thank you, Jesus!



Besides there's always SCOTUS when the Dems take the White House in 2020.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Besides there's always SCOTUS when the Dems take the White House in 2020.

You got a mean streak, Telstar. Why on earth would you even THINK such a thing much less say it or, worse, write it down.

Ack!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Besides there's always SCOTUS when the Dems take the White House in 2020.

You got a mean streak, Telstar. Why on earth would you even THINK such a thing much less say it or, worse, write it down.

Ack!



If you can't enjoin them, beat them. Preferably with a big stick.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Besides there's always SCOTUS when the Dems take the White House in 2020.

You got a mean streak, Telstar. Why on earth would you even THINK such a thing much less say it or, worse, write it down.

Ack!



If you can't enjoin them, beat them. Preferably with a big stick.




Oh and careful with that "ack" stuff. If heavens to murgatroid reads the funny pages you will be the next target of her obsession. Laughing

View user profile
The dnc likely can't guarantee her a fix. But I think they underestimate the leftist credulity.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum