This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazing! An Honest Republican That Isn't Afraid of Fake #45

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nikki Haley: Russia ‘certainly’ involved in elections


President Donald Trump’s envoy to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Russia was “certainly” involved in the U.S. presidential election, noting she does not trust Russian President Vladimir Putin and that Trump is not stopping her from “beating up on Russia.”


http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/nikki-haley-russia-certainly-involved-in-elections/

View user profile
He knows darned well he can't afford anything right now that might add to the appearance of favoritism toward Putin. That's why he's laying off her -- and she provides a perfect foil for his needs in that regard, being "only" a UN ambassador with few if any powers or influence on her own.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:He knows darned well he can't afford anything right now that might add to the appearance of favoritism toward Putin.  That's why he's laying off her -- and she provides a perfect foil for his needs in that regard, being "only" a UN ambassador with few if any powers or influence on her own.



Good point but we all know how he hates to be shown up by a woman and it's nice to know he's steaming on the inside.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:Good point but we all know how he hates to be shown up by a woman and it's nice to know he's steaming on the inside.

Except he's not steaming at all if she's all part of his (or Bannon's, or someone else's) plan. That's my whole point. She's doing just what they need her to do.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Good point but we all know how he hates to be shown up by a woman and it's nice to know he's steaming on the inside.

Except he's not steaming at all if she's all part of his (or Bannon's, or someone else's) plan.  That's my whole point.  She's doing just what they need her to do.


Oh he's steaming. Even if it's fake he's steaming that a mere woman makes him look like a 1% candy ass. Embarassed

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum