Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immigrants and health insurance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immigrants and health insurance Empty Immigrants and health insurance 3/22/2017, 9:10 am

dumpcare

The past 3 - 4 years right wingers screamed that illegal immigrants were getting health insurance under Obamacare, I knew this was a lie because it was damn near impossible to get a legal one health insurance and if they did comply with everything healthcare.gov was demanding from them most had their policies dropped anyway during the year.

Now you can't make this shit up, there was a provision in obamacare to make it harder for them to obtain health insurance and as I stated above it was damn near impossible, the revamped gop bill from yesterday takes the provision out that made it harder, so now it will be easier. I don't really care but isn't this calling the kettle black? WTF are we doing another flip flop in history where the gop is now going liberal?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-obamacare-immigration-idUSKBN16S2RX?il=0

RealLindaL

I haven't had a chance to read the Reuters article but my gut reaction is that yes, IF it was done purposely it sure sounds hypocritical, perhaps cynically intended to keep the total number of those who "lose" insurance under the new plan appearing lower, by padding the new numbers with illegals. Dunno.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum