This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rx IMPEACHARA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/17/2017, 12:14 pm

My absolute favorite drug ad of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUlhT3-r0c

This is a hoot and a half!  Even Boards should be cheered.    Laughing

View user profile

2 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/17/2017, 4:29 pm

RealLindaL wrote:My absolute favorite drug ad of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUlhT3-r0c

This is a hoot and a half!  Even Boards should be cheered.    Laughing

Hilarious Linda, that was ME for goodness sakes!

View user profile

3 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/17/2017, 5:02 pm

So glad you enjoyed it, knot, but truly, I think it's ALL of us who feel the same way about Trump.

Telstar advises me he'd previously posted the same video on his blah blah blah (etc.) thread, but I hope any who missed it there will catch it here.

View user profile

4 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/17/2017, 5:27 pm

RealLindaL wrote:So glad you enjoyed it, knot, but truly, I think it's ALL of us who feel the same way about Trump.

Telstar advises me he'd previously posted the same video on his blah blah blah (etc.) thread, but I hope any who missed it there will catch it here.

3/12/17 but nobody cares about old news these days. It's the type that needs to be reposted and I'm glad you did.

View user profile

5 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/17/2017, 5:34 pm

Telstar wrote:3/12/17 but nobody cares about old news these days. It's the type that needs to be reposted and I'm glad you did.

Very gracious of you.

View user profile

6 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/17/2017, 6:14 pm

I need some of that medication. In my life time there have been several President's I had actual hatred, LBJ and Nixon topped the list, but nothing compares to the hatred I feel for this man every time I see him on the internet or TV.

Must be a lot of people out there that feels the way I do, a secret service laptop was stolen today with the floor plans to trump towers.

View user profile

7 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/18/2017, 12:50 am

ppaca wrote:I need some of that medication. In my life time there have been several President's I had actual hatred, LBJ and Nixon topped the list, but nothing compares to the hatred I feel for this man every time I see him on the internet or TV.

Must be a lot of people out there that feels the way I do, a secret service laptop was stolen today with the floor plans to trump towers.

That would be me as well pp . . . . . it boggles my mind that many of his supporters continue their allegiance . . . . . to me it is not being Republican or Democrat, rather it is about so many disqualifying issues but he demeans and degrades the office . . . . has no respect . . . none . . . . . yes I saw the story about the missing laptop . . . .

View user profile

8 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/18/2017, 1:27 am

knothead wrote:
ppaca wrote:I need some of that medication. In my life time there have been several President's I had actual hatred, LBJ and Nixon topped the list, but nothing compares to the hatred I feel for this man every time I see him on the internet or TV.

That would be me as well pp . . . . . it boggles my mind that many of his supporters continue their allegiance . . . . . to me it is not being Republican or Democrat, rather it is about so many disqualifying issues but he demeans and degrades the office . . . . has no respect . . . none . . . . . yes I saw the story about the missing laptop . . . .

And you can add my husband and me, ppaca, and entire groups of women I correspond with (college classmates, summer camp friends) all over the nation. Agree wholeheartedly with knot's summary of the why's.

View user profile

9 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/18/2017, 8:48 am

The people I know that voted for him, which is just about everyone around here and even one of my sister's, broke down to two groups. Group 1 were the one's who always vote party line without any consideration of qualification's. Group 2 were the one's who voted for the lesser of two evils. Group 1 still stand behind him and group 2 wished they had either voted for someone else or not at all.

I find it interesting that the group 1 folks do nothing but watch fox news all evening and right wing talk radio all day. Group 2 watch a little of fox, cnn and the regular programmed tv.

I always thought myself a libertarian although I have voted for both party's in the past and did this past election, but they may have to change the meaning because the few libertarian's I know are very much for Trump. I don't look at Trump as libertarian nor a Republican and certainly not a Dem. Maybe we just ought to name another party after him.

View user profile

10 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/18/2017, 10:35 am

This is true. Our cat was loosing fur on his stomach and inside his legs. I looked up this condition on line and found a vet who said in her experience this was usually a symptom of "over-grooming caused by stress".

At that point we were pretty much in "hair on fire" mode re all the Trump news flashing across the screen in big red block letters. We took February off to enjoy Mardi gras in New Orleans and cut back our daily dose of news. We relaxed considerably and the cat's fur is returning!

More unintended consequences from the Trump administration!!

On the road again yesterday I saw a partial bumper sticker, white with black letters. The only thing left was T and part of an R. LOL! Voter's remorse? I think so.

This new medication should be a real money maker!

View user profile

11 Re: Rx IMPEACHARA on 3/20/2017, 9:45 am

Good stuff!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum