This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

mark hyman and his local propaganda

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum wrote:Yet who's delicate sensibilities can't tolerate a tv program?

I can't stand liars.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Yet who's delicate sensibilities can't tolerate a tv program?

I can't stand liars.

Me either... even idiots that would rather lie to themselves than allow others to live as they like.

View user profile

I have always believed in the concept of synchronicity. Maybe you should pay attention to it.

View user profile
I believe in it on a personal voluntary level. Forcing some to give to others defeats the concept.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You lack standing. You're not being harmed by programming you don't like. There's no easy way to condemn subjective intolerance in a free society... even when it's disguised as enlightenment.

Toughen up buttercups.

Consider our's an effort to protect those weak minded sheep out there who will and do fall for his bullshit.  
Like you and those of your ilk for example.  

Methinks thou be the buttercup.

Or you could mind your own fucking business.

Panhandler: Shame on you for enraging our resident buttercup. Give him a break ... he can't help his shortcomings ...

View user profile
When I grew-up there were sensors who monitored what went into movies, and there are standards boards for TV. They were good things. The problem now, is that kooks and thieves like all those oil promoting bastards who plant their anti global warming bullshit everywhere, are, in fact, persuading all those white trash, uneducated Trumpers that oil is good and clean air is bad.

Pkrbum -- if the fu shits ....

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You lack standing. You're not being harmed by programming you don't like. There's no easy way to condemn subjective intolerance in a free society... even when it's disguised as enlightenment.

Toughen up buttercups.

Consider our's an effort to protect those weak minded sheep out there who will and do fall for his bullshit.  

Panhandler:  Shame on you for enraging our resident buttercup.  Give him a break ... he can't help his shortcomings ...

Ha ha! it's all part of my learning curve.

I'm learning who the resident Jackass is. Wink

View user profile
panhandler wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

Toughen up buttercups.

Panhandler:  Shame on you for enraging our resident buttercup.  Give him a break ... he can't help his shortcomings ...

Ha ha!  it's all part of my learning curve.  

I'm learning who the resident Jackass is.  Wink

It'd be nice if you learned the bill of rights.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

Toughen up buttercups.

Another nutjob obsessed with bills Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

Toughen up buttercups.

It'd be even nicer if you knew how to make your points using eloquence instead of rude vulgarity.
No worries, I understand the ignorant do the best they can

View user profile
Clownshoes... flower

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum