Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rep Chaffetz : Let Poor Eat Iphones and Die

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

...or words to that effect. I agree that people need to make a choice. They need to choose better officials than this privileged, cheshire cat and vote them into the spot he once occupied. That's the way heads roll in America. What kind of health care does he have?

Sal

Sal

I didn't think it was possible to have a worse chairman of the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform than Darrell Issa, and then here came this piece of shit.

dumpcare

I agree and disagree, if one can afford a smart tv, iphone and other luxury's then give something up and be responsible with your health insurance.

HSA's are a joke, been around for year's and I've sold many HSA compatible plans pre ACA with $10,000 deductible's and low premium's because that's all they could afford and they used it as catastrophic plan. HSA's are for the upper middle class and beyond who can set up an HSA with a bank, the average person cannot.

If anyone thinks the premium's are going down (other than new catastrophic plans) I have swamp land I"ll sell you. Then again this plan released yesterday will be butchered or tossed out and another will appear.

Telstar

Telstar

So if Chaffetz is lucky, only Americans with the same type of health care that he has will show up at his next town hall. That is if Chaffetz dares appear at another town hall.

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:I agree and disagree, if one can afford a smart tv, iphone and other luxury's then give something up and be responsible with your health insurance.

But so many people haven't been "responsible," including my own son for many years, who owned every electronic gadget available but had ZERO health insurance, and ended up costing the people of the State of NY's Medicaid program for his costly back surgery.

That's precisely why we need an individual mandate. And if anyone believes that a new threat of 30% higher premiums for those who "jump into" insurance policies after getting sick is going to deter them in any way from abstaining from purchasing insurance when healthy, think again. The young and healthy will never believe it could happen to them. Human nature.

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:HSA's are a joke, HSA's are for the upper middle class and beyond who can set up an HSA with a bank, the average person cannot.

If anyone thinks the premium's are going down (other than new catastrophic plans) I have swamp land I"ll sell you.  

Agreed 100%+ on all counts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum