This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

new Park service photos from freedom of information request show President Trump is deluded

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.msn.com/en-us/?inst=6

Also, look at the metro ridership. He will probably tweet something tonight. Spicer and Conway are trained seals who are thrown the ball and try to balance it on their growing noses.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/?inst=6

Also, look at the metro ridership.  He will probably tweet something tonight.  Spicer and Conway are trained seals who are thrown the ball and try to balance it on their growing noses.

Is there a better link?

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/?inst=6

Also, look at the metro ridership.  He will probably tweet something tonight.  Spicer and Conway are trained seals who are thrown the ball and try to balance it on their growing noses.

Is there a better link?




Thank you Othershoe, I was thinking the same thing.

View user profile
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/06/here-are-the-photos-that-show-obamas-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-than-trumps/?utm_term=.16ec2b1bcfd3

View user profile
Sal wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/06/here-are-the-photos-that-show-obamas-inauguration-crowd-was-bigger-than-trumps/?utm_term=.16ec2b1bcfd3



Thanks Sal.

View user profile
Congratulations comrades. You all win a green participation ribbon... but don't let that slow ya down.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Congratulations comrades. You all win a green participation ribbon... but don't let that slow ya down.


Rolling Eyes

View user profile
Sorry about the link......1/3 the size of President Obama's 2009 crowds, and it was Trump who contacted the Park Service, and then this issue went quiet......except the news media made a freedom of information request.....President Trump is simply a pathological liar.

View user profile
Fake issue.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: Fake issue.



Fake hard on. lol! lol! lol!

View user profile
Immature sexual deviant....you are still quite the perverted jackass. Too hard to hide.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Immature sexual deviant....you are still quite the perverted jackass. Too hard to hide.




Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Immature sexual deviant....you are still quite the perverted jackass. Too hard to hide.

Never miss the opportunity to be a mean girl.

Linda wouldn't bite, so you're giving Telstar a go?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: Fake issue.

Actually this is a very real issue, not the crowd size but the claim that 45's crowd was larger than 44's. Here's why this is a real issue:

"To abandon facts is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then no one can criticize power, because there is no basis upon which to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle..."

On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

This small book lists 20 things to look out for or situations from 20th century history that show how democracy and freedom were lost little by little in ways that did not seem particularly significant at the time.

45's insistance on his own alternate reality are more than just manifestations of his mental problems. His attacks on the press and cries of fake news undermine our communities ability to talk about reality.

View user profile
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Immature sexual deviant....you are still quite the perverted jackass. Too hard to hide.

Never miss the opportunity to be a mean girl.

Linda wouldn't bite, so you're giving Telstar a go?



I wonder what it is that makes her so mean and bitter. Sad really sad. Sad

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Immature sexual deviant....you are still quite the perverted jackass. Too hard to hide.

Never miss the opportunity to be a mean girl.

Linda wouldn't bite, so you're giving Telstar a go?


What are blabbering about?




Why are you the way you are? Did you have a tortured childhood? Do you have any idea how many people on this board despise you? Not me because I think you're pretty funny in a sad way.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Immature sexual deviant....you are still quite the perverted jackass. Too hard to hide.

Never miss the opportunity to be a mean girl.

Linda wouldn't bite, so you're giving Telstar a go?


What are blabbering about?




Why are you the way you are? Did you have a tortured childhood? Do you have any idea how many people on this board despise you? Not me because I think you're pretty funny in a sad way.



Why did you delete your question to Sal, Joanie?

View user profile
How very exciting for you. My dog gets the same way when the ball gets stuck behind something.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:How very exciting for you. My dog gets the same way when the ball gets stuck behind something.



Please, this has nothing to with the way you enjoy playing with your dogs balls. Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/?inst=6

Also, look at the metro ridership.  He will probably tweet something tonight.  Spicer and Conway are trained seals who are thrown the ball and try to balance it on their growing noses.

Yes, 45 is deluded so it is easy for Bannon to lead him down the garden path. Unfortunately, 45 represents our country and has totally undermined his own credibility and tarnished our image globally.

Bannon's desire is to destroy our institutions by lying and breaking down accepted norms leaving the functioning government in tatters. It may seem trivial to quibble over such things as the Park Service photos but it may be more important than it appears since this nibbling away at the truth is taking place in small bites like this, much in the same way that an elephant is eaten, one bite at a time. We shouldn't let them get away with anything.

View user profile
If only you hadn't frittered away your control of govt. Any idea how that happened from the local to the federal level yet? Still blaming the populace by belittling their intelligence and desire for less govt intrusion and authoritarian scope? I don't think the left will be back from irrelevance until it retools it's core message. People don't want to be lead around by their nose while establishment elite make their life decisions. I know you can't fathom this... and I'm actually kinda glad.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
this nibbling away at the truth is taking place in small bites like this, much in the same way that an elephant is eaten, one bite at a time. We shouldn't let them get away with anything.

Very astute observation and I heartily concur. Trouble is, valid debunking of each falsehood is done every day in the media but too many people just don't want to know, and turn a blind eye. It's positively frightening.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum