This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Face it, there's a madman with his hand on the nuclear war button!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

With serious defense problems facing us -- Iran, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and NORTH KOREA -- the president of the United States has no maturity, and no sense of balance. Instead of dealing with our real problems, he tosses out a bullshit tweet about Obama hacking his phones. And the FBI and former CIA director both deny it.


It's time to put Trump in a strait jacket.

FOR MILLIONS OF US, RIGHT AND LEFT, LOCKING THIS NUTCASE UP IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. And the sooner the better!!!

Reality. A word the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head never considers.

View user profile
Where else do you suppose that the leaks are coming from?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Where else do you suppose that the leaks are coming from?

From patriotic citizens and professionals of good conscience who are genuinely alarmed that an unhinged lunatic is at the helm.

View user profile
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Where else do you suppose that the leaks are coming from?

From patriotic citizens and professionals of good conscience who are genuinely alarmed that an unhinged lunatic is at the helm.

That happen to be privy to intelligence... lol.

The funniest part is that Obama was caught on a hot mic basically giving the farm away to the Russians.

But that didn't even raise a leftist eyebrow.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Where else do you suppose that the leaks are coming from?

Who gives a fuck where the leaks are coming from? The issue is whether the Pussy Grabber is a loyal American or a Russian agent.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Where else do you suppose that the leaks are coming from?

From patriotic citizens and professionals of good conscience who are genuinely alarmed that an unhinged lunatic is at the helm.

That happen to be privy to intelligence... lol.

The funniest part is that Obama was caught on a hot mic basically giving the farm away to the Russians.

But that didn't even raise a leftist eyebrow.

Mr. Obama won his elections fair and square. There's considerable indication that Trump colluded with the Russians and stole his election.
Fuck your raised eyebrow. When will you swear loyalty to the U.S.?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Where else do you suppose that the leaks are coming from?

At this point, "leaks" are irrelevant. All you have to do is look at Der Furor's behavior...if you were so blind previously as to not notice.

Nice sig line, BTW. You're a jerk.

View user profile
The end justifies any means. Ok... just so long as the rules are clear. Remember this over his term.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:That happen to be privy to intelligence... lol.

Yes, there are patriotic citizens and professionals of good conscience who work in government and are privy to intelligence.

They are invaluable in times like these.


PkrBum wrote:The funniest part is that Obama was caught on a hot mic basically giving the farm away to the Russians.

That never happened.

You are referring to some meaningless diplomatic chatter caught on a hot mic, which was followed by Obama imposing sanctions which buckled the Russian economy.

Sanctions that the current administrations given enough time will surely lift for no discernible reason.

View user profile
He's not in a straightjacket yet but this morning, when the announcement was made about the new "travel ban" only a photo of Trump was shown. He was signing an executive order that was supposedly the new ban. I look at this as a sort of quarantine of the president. In some cases such a signing would have offered the press a chance to ask a few questions or for him to make comments but they are insulating him from the public at this point. Of course this was a re-do of the sloppily thrown together ban from January.

Reports on MSNBC this morning say he was in a hissy fit all weekend over his glorious speech to Congress being upstaged by the Session's recusal and all the sniffing around about his Russian ties. His mental state is a concern. 

View user profile
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That happen to be privy to intelligence... lol.

Yes, there are patriotic citizens and professionals of good conscience who work in government and are privy to intelligence.

They are invaluable in times like these.



They're committing a federal crime... and only giving out salacious headlines... no depth or proof.

That's the new standard right? You'll defend this when the pubs do it... and believe me they will.

Btw... Obama was merciless to leakers and whistleblowers.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That happen to be privy to intelligence... lol.

Yes, there are patriotic citizens and professionals of good conscience who work in government and are privy to intelligence.

They are invaluable in times like these.



They're committing a federal crime... and only giving out salacious headlines... no depth or proof.

That's the new standard right? You'll defend this when the pubs do it... and believe me they will.

Btw... Obama was merciless to leakers and whistleblowers.

You are...in 3 words...full of crap.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Where else do you suppose that the leaks are coming from?

At this point, "leaks" are irrelevant.  All you have to do is look at Der Furor's behavior...if you were so blind previously as to not notice.

Nice sig line, BTW.  You're a jerk.



lol!


View user profile
See?

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum