Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just do not think President Trump is very smart.

+4
Joanimaroni
RealLindaL
PkrBum
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:*yourselves

That was a test.
I seen that!

PkrBum

PkrBum

ppaca wrote:

That was a test.

uhuh... lol

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
There are 9 types of intelligence, and luckily for the human race, not everyone has the same strengths and abilities.  It would be completely boring and nothing would ever get done.  It is precisely because of these differences that things like brainstorming work...and why teamwork is so important.  That said, Trump is Biff in Back to the Future...but with lots of cash thanks to Daddy...a seriously bad combination...a bully with big bucks...a whack job with a Twitter account.  And the "tell" is his constant bragging about being the "best" and the overuse of the same tired phrases and gestures.  

Bigly. lol!

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:

That was a test.

lol!      

All this reminds me I've been threatening (to myself) to start a thread in the General section about the proper use of pronouns.  I use one very simple "trick" that virtually always comes up with the right answer as to when to use he vs. him, I vs. me, etc.    If I do it as a general thread it won't insult anyone, or so I opine -- even though it might bore some of you.   Gotta run for now -- maybe later, or maybe tomorrow.  I know y'all can't wait.  HA.  (But it really is a neat trick, IMHO.)

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm always glad to learn. I was simply too busy when I was young... and English was the least interesting to me.

Telstar

Telstar

I'm sure fake #45 is smart enough to read what he feels he needs to read and learn about. I doubt very much Mother Trump read Mein Kampf to him as a bedtime story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum