This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump accuses Obama of wire tapping!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum wrote:There's also no evidence to suggest that the Russians had anything to do with the election...

but that doesn't seem to slow the leftist herd down any.

YET!

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:There's also no evidence to suggest that the Russians had anything to do with the election...

but that doesn't seem to slow the leftist herd down any.

I consider it entirely naive not to allow at least the possibility that the Russians' PROVEN interference in our election, via the Wikileaks drip drip drip if nothing else, may indeed have had "something to do" with the election.  Don't need actual voting machine tampering to influence an outcome, after all.  And even though -- voter decisions being the private, subjective things they necessarily are -- we'll never have definitive proof, pure common sense says the Russians may very well have had a hand in the U.S. election results, and that remains an appalling and unacceptable possibility, more than just a "suggestion," I'm afraid. (This, of course, is aside from the harsh reality that they got as far as they did with their hacking and releasing of U.S. campaign information. It's purely enraging behavior on Russia's part.)

View user profile
Pkr. is delusional! Comey testified at the hearing the Russians interfered w/ the election.

THEY HAVE EVIDENCE CONFIRMED BY THE FBI THE RUSSIANS INTERFERED W/ THE ELECTION!

Both the FBI and NSA have both confirmed that and they did so at the hearing.

I SAW THEM BOTH SAY IT!

They said they cannot tell how much it swayed the election.

View user profile
I heard on Bill Maher's show that even more influencing was their propaganda which they were flooding our internet with to undermine democratic government by blanket criticism of government and the institutions which a democratically elected government need to govern. I am convinced that spammers like Markle who I believed was a Koch brother paid propagandist was relaying propaganda from a central source which tried to undermine the legitimacy of government. Traitors all. They are repeating this propaganda throughout Western Europe trying to undermine elections and consolidate their fascism. I think of those sites which made T such a fan of Putin, as right wing hate sites line up so nicely with the Russian fascist tyranny.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I heard on Bill Maher's show that even more influencing was their propaganda which they were flooding our internet with to undermine democratic government by blanket criticism of government and the institutions which a democratically elected government need to govern.  I am convinced that spammers like Markle who I believed was a Koch brother paid propagandist was relaying propaganda from a central source which tried to undermine the legitimacy of government.  Traitors all.  They are repeating this propaganda throughout Western Europe trying to undermine elections and consolidate their fascism.  I think of those sites which made T such a fan of Putin, as right wing hate sites line up so nicely with the Russian fascist tyranny.

Paid spammers like Markle were a fact for at least the last eight years. They blossomed on the Gannet Pluck forums. Starting out in places like Arizona and Iowa and then moving to more populated areas like New York and Florida with multiple forums. One of the more prolific spammers in NY announced to his followers that he would be moving to Florida and sure enough about ten of them set up accounts with him. Markle himself was pretty much based in Tallahassee but branched out to all four major Florida outlets when Gannet/Pluck merged. The USMessageboard where some former members now lurk is an excellent source for fascist propaganda.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:Pkr. is delusional! Comey testified at the hearing the Russians interfered w/ the election.

THEY HAVE EVIDENCE CONFIRMED BY THE FBI THE RUSSIANS INTERFERED W/ THE ELECTION!

Both the FBI and NSA have both confirmed that and they did so at the hearing.

I SAW THEM BOTH SAY IT!

They said they cannot tell how much it swayed the election.

Link and quote? You people are seriously paranoid... it's a group hysteria.

If Hillary had won... her campaign contact w Russia would be ignored... much as it is now.

View user profile
You're not informed, Pkr.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election/?utm_term=.9ca61777c50b

View user profile
COMEY: Mr. Chairman, Ranking Member Schiff, members of the committee, thank you for including me in today's hearing. I'm honored to be here representing the people of the FBI.

I hope we have shown you through our actions and our words how much we at the FBI value your oversight of our work and how much we respect your responsibility to investigate those things are important to the American people. Thank you for showing that both are being taken very seriously.

As you know, our practice is not to confirm the existence of ongoing investigations, especially those investigations that involve classified matters, but in unusual circumstances where it is in the public interest, it may be appropriate to do so as Justice Department policies recognize. This is one of those circumstances.

I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed.

Because it is an open ongoing investigation and is classified, I cannot say more about what we are doing and whose conduct we are examining.

View user profile
You have to continue reading his testimony including that they were trying to destroy Hillary.

View user profile
I sat right here and watched the morning part of the hearings and yes Comey did say they had interfered with the election. You're going to have to go and find the whole transcript.

View user profile
"The hearing, which also featured testimony from National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers saw Democrats highlight publicly available information about links between Trump associates and Russia. Republicans tried to turn the hearing into leaks that led to the resignation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn. Comey testified that US intelligence agencies were agreed that Russia's aim evolved into an effort during the election to aid Trump over Clinton.
"They wanted to hurt our democracy, hurt her, help him. I think all three we were confident in at least as early as December," Comey said."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/comey-hearing-russia-wiretapping/

View user profile
I shouldn't try to put words in Pkr's mouth but, giving him the benefit of the doubt, it seems to me what he may  be trying to say is there's no evidence that the Russian interference actually had a decisive influence on the election's outcome. And that's true - there's no way to prove that.   But I stand by my statement above that it'd be naive to think they had no effect at all -- we just don't know how big an effect.  Still, they had NO BUSINESS even trying. And the question of whether or not those in the Trump campaign (including T himself) colluded in the Russian effort is huge and MUST be answered, and ASAP.

View user profile
Fareed Zakaria had a special report on Putin, the most powerful man in the world, on this morning on his GPS program (CNN). It went into Putin's history to the point where he was the lone officer on duty in the East Berlin Soviet Embassy on the night the Berlin Wall was torn down. The report says he fears a citizen uprising to this day because of that experience. He is nobody's fool and knows how to use his influence and power.

The computer system at the DNC was child's play for hackers, which the Russians and/or their agents took full advantage of.

Some of Trump's team may have been "unmasked" or captured in surveillance accidentally but the question then pops up: why were they talking to Russians ANYWAY? I mean really, if the third cousin of the Uber driver who took one of Hillary's staffers to a DDS appointment had been captured as a result of a surveillance of Russians the GOP would be setting up investigations from here to breakfast but let all this happen with Trump's people and it is no big deal?!

I still think 45 is going to be taken down because of his business dealings and debts he owes to people who are holding it over him. He is in way over his head and doesn't know it.

View user profile
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/13/hillary-clintons-team-met-russian-ambassador-says-kremlin-spokesman/

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

View user profile
Your article about Hillary meeting w/ the Russians is silly for major point. Putin wanted Hillary to lose. The FBI confirmed this.

The second article has no merit either. There has never been any evidence Hillary gave any favors to Russia as Sec. of State. Russia may have donated to the foundation but they got nothing in return.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum