This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is going to screw up the warning systems we have now for weather events.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

While you may think this is about climate change read the whole article, if cuts are made to weather satellite's which is proposed to the tune of $500 million we will all suffer if the word cannot get out fast enough for hurricanes, tornado's or other weather events. Mention's in the article the money saved will go toward's the defense budget, but without the satellite system's how can the military have successful mission's?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/03/03/white-house-proposes-steep-budget-cut-to-leading-climate-science-agency/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_noaa-745pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.882e9e5aece5

View user profile
Poor wittle snowflakes.

View user profile
We still have darts and dartboards. Bob got a smile out of that one.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Poor wittle snowflakes.

Come down here and live through a hurricane season like 2004 or 2005 and then say that to our faces, jerk.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:

Come down here and live through a hurricane season like 2004 or 2005 and then say that to our faces, jerk.

I was there. Nothing will be compromised. Thank you for reacting however. You get a Lenin bobblehead.

View user profile
I was there. Nothing will be compromised. Thank you for reacting however. You get a Lenin bobblehead.

If you cut budgets, things will be compromised. They will run out of darts.

View user profile

I'm beginning to understand you. The word "deplorable" comes to mind.

View user profile
panhandler wrote:

I'm beginning to understand you.   The word "deplorable" comes to mind.

And I you. The term "useful idiot" comes to mind.

View user profile
Pfttt: Snowflake? I'd pretty much think Trump himself is head snowflake this morning with his recent tweets, taken right from Breitbart. Yep, that damn Obama bugged Trump Tower's.

Word's of advice to Trump, he should have basked in his speech the other night and kept his mouth shut and let this take it's course. The more he open's his mouth he fuels the other side. lol It's beginning to look like a sport's competition.

View user profile
panhandler wrote:

I'm beginning to understand you.   The word "deplorable" comes to mind.

cheers cheers cheers

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Drastically cut prediction resources and "nothing will be compromised"?? You're a bigger fool than I thought.

And calling me a Leninist for speaking up about wanting to protect our vital weather prediction capabilities is just plain IGNORANT.

View user profile
ppaca wrote:Pfttt: Snowflake? I'd pretty much think Trump himself is head snowflake this morning with his recent tweets, taken right from Breitbart. Yep, that damn Obama bugged Trump Tower's.

Word's of advice to Trump, he should have basked in his speech the other night and kept his mouth shut and let this take it's course. The more he open's his mouth he fuels the other side. lol It's beginning to look like a sport's competition.

Agree, except this competition isn't exciting or even funny -- it's just plain pitiful and frightening.

And yes, with one tweet the idiot has just swept away any tiny bit of "presidential" appearance he may've gained from his canned, insincere address before Congress.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Drastically cut prediction resources and "nothing will be compromised"??  You're a bigger fool than I thought.

And calling me a Leninist for speaking up about wanting to protect our vital weather prediction capabilities is just plain IGNORANT.

IGNORANT perhaps but more likely the death knell coming from a justifiably pain racked small potato. affraid

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum