Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The First 100 Lies: The Trump Team's Flurry of Falsehoods

+2
Sal
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-administration-lies-100_us_58ac7a0fe4b02a1e7dac3ca6?

Sal

Sal

100?

Shit, he surpassed that in that one bizarre press conference a couple of weeks ago.

2seaoat

The lies are not by accident. Sadly, some of his followers are all in for burning our entire government to the ground, so truth or lies make little difference because black and brown people get things for nothing, and the federal government has given them rights which do not set well with this constituency. The truth and the manipulation of the same has been the first step to undermine democracy, and this fascist regime is no different. I am tiring with this whole exercise. If traditional Republicans do not take a stand against fascism, they will be consumed by the same as will the entire nation. It is time for good men and women to take a stand for American democracy, and America.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The lies are not by accident.  Sadly, some of his followers are all in for burning our entire government to the ground, so truth or lies make little difference because black and brown people get things for nothing, and the federal government has given them rights which do not set well with this constituency.  The truth and the manipulation of the same has been the first step to undermine democracy, and this fascist regime is no different.  I am tiring with this whole exercise.  If traditional Republicans do not take a stand against fascism, they will be consumed by the same as will the entire nation.  It is time for good men and women to take a stand for American democracy, and America.

Morning Joe' Horrified by Stephen Bannon's Strange Claim to Be Leninist

“I’m a Leninist,” Bannon reportedly said. “Lenin… wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.”

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/morning-joe-horrified-steve-bannons-world-view-influencing-american-policy

2seaoat

Just like Lenin manipulated the masses, Trump is but a puppet to destroy the American democracy. A special prosecutor cannot be hired fast enough. Let the hearings begin, and maybe Americans will snap out of the comatose state they have entered where alternative facts and pure nonsense are not challenged.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Sooo... NOW truth and lies and facts and accountability and transparency matter?

Good luck... when you only demand those things based on your politics... you'll never get them.

2seaoat

after the sixth hearing.......on a political witch hunt......it was not about transparency, but propaganda......how about just two hearings on the Russian connections.......OK?

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:after the sixth hearing.......on a political witch hunt......it was not about transparency, but propaganda......how about just two hearings on the Russian connections.......OK?

And make that hearings by an independent prosecutor.  Anything else is a joke in this case. We're talking about potential direct collusion with an enemy regime.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Your concerns will be handled exactly like fastNfurious, media wiretapping, irs targeting, Benghazi... etc.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum