This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump also lied about his academic background

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02/trump-academics-at-wharton

View user profile
Trump's comment doesn't make sense until you realize that "Sweden" is a strip club on 57th St where he got into an argument over a tab.

View user profile
I hate to disagree, but I believe tRump when he says he completed 6th grade.

View user profile
After watching the Apprentice, I determined the man was not an intellectual. He seems to be self absorbed with what other people think of him. He is living a personal hell.

View user profile
Did Barrack lie about his academic background? Did any of you libtards have a problem with that? Didn't think so. LOL Go ahead and impeach Trump. Should be very entertaining at the least. LOL

View user profile
Actually, no Dilbert, Obama didn't lie about his academic background. He doesn't have to. He has a diploma that says Cum Laude on it. Now people like you lied about it. Big difference.

View user profile
VectorMan wrote:Did Barrack lie about his academic background? Did any of you libtards have a problem with that? Didn't think so. LOL Go ahead and impeach Trump. Should be very entertaining at the least. LOL

No, Obama did not lie about his academic background.

Why do you feel the need to call people "Libtards" Did someone call you a name?
Evidence of a weak mind.

View user profile
Nothing was leaked about Obama. Pan... will you only defend attacks on dems?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Nothing was leaked about Obama. Pan... will you only defend attacks on dems?

No,  I will defend the facts.   There's no name calling in intelligent conversation.

But most of my conservative friends seem to live in an "alternative" universe.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum