This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

That is how dictatorships get started......

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

John McCain got my vote in 2012 and yesterday he took a shot at President Trump that attacks on the press are attacks on democracy.

View user profile
If you want to be a dictator, the first thing you must do is shut down or discredit the free press.

Sure the press gets things wrong or jumps the gun from time to time in an effort to get the story out first.    That don't make it fake overall.

tRump has made an enemy of the press.  Big mistake.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mccain-press-dictators-trump_us_58a8d50ae4b07602ad556555?k8vk4gijhxlmw5qaor&



Last edited by panhandler on 2/19/2017, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added McCain link)

View user profile
They are firing people from gov. jobs who criticize Trump. A HUD aide got fired this week and another guy also.The HUD guy has a lawsuit under the First Amendment.

View user profile
Stonekettle tweet

A free Press isn't the enemy of Americans

It's the enemy of tyrants

By design

View user profile

View user profile
The media isn't being objective. If the scenario were reversed the howls would be deafening.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:The media isn't being objective. If the scenario were reversed the howls would be deafening.

I think the media is telling it like it is.

The problem you and most republicans have with it is you don't want to hear anything that does not support your belief system.

In particular, y'all don't want to hear this tRump presidency is not off to a great start. Yet, that is a FACT.

What happened is Sweden?
Did they catch the perps of the Bowling Green Massacre there? Very Happy

View user profile
http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-media-bias-new-leaks-prove-working-for-hillary/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-50-examples-liberal-media-bias/

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-media-bias-new-leaks-prove-working-for-hillary/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-50-examples-liberal-media-bias/

Unreliable conservative sources.  Conspiracy theorists.

View user profile


View user profile
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-media-bias-new-leaks-prove-working-for-hillary/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-50-examples-liberal-media-bias/

Unreliable conservative sources.  Conspiracy theorists.

They give verifiable examples... easily proven or disproven. Ignoring them just makes you a leftist cuck.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-media-bias-new-leaks-prove-working-for-hillary/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-50-examples-liberal-media-bias/

Unreliable conservative sources.  Conspiracy theorists.

They give verifiable examples... easily proven or disproven. Ignoring them just makes you a leftist cuck.

That makes you a right-wing cock.

View user profile
No... that makes me objective... and right. Either of which is threatening to the far left.

Your compass is irrevocably broken.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-media-bias-new-leaks-prove-working-for-hillary/

http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-50-examples-liberal-media-bias/

Unreliable conservative sources.  Conspiracy theorists.

They give verifiable examples... easily proven or disproven. Ignoring them just makes you a leftist cuck.


Typical response for the left.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum