Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Z

+9
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
Vikingwoman
RealLindaL
2seaoat
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Z Empty Z 2/16/2017, 11:17 am

dumpcare

Anyone heard from Z?

2Z Empty Re: Z 2/16/2017, 12:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hope everything is ok.

3Z Empty Re: Z 2/16/2017, 1:35 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

His therapeutic chocolate level might be dangerously low.

4Z Empty Re: Z 2/16/2017, 2:52 pm

dumpcare

That could be. But we were messaging each other and he has not responded to the last two and has not been posting.

5Z Empty Re: Z 2/16/2017, 9:44 pm

2seaoat

I know he was fighting illness the last time he did not post. I hope his wife or daughter can give us an update. I think it is important to let somebody know your password and name on the forum if a person gets sick. My wife will post when I get bad. It has been about a week since he posted. He probably is bored without Pace and Markle posting. He used to have fun with them. I always enjoyed Pace because he was honest in his emotions.

6Z Empty Re: Z 2/16/2017, 11:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Now we have a bunch of socks posting.

7Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 12:56 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Now we have a bunch of socks posting.

And your proof of this is what, Joani?

8Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 12:57 am

RealLindaL

Z-man, please check in. As you can see, everyone's concerned.

9Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 3:28 am

Vikingwoman

He might have that stomach virus that's going around. My SIL just got it and it's pretty bad.

10Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 1:36 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I know he was fighting illness the last time he did not post.  I hope his wife or daughter can give us an update.  I think it is important to let somebody know your password and name on the forum if a person gets sick.  My wife will post when I get bad.  It has been about a week since he posted.  He probably is bored without Pace and Markle posting.  He used to have fun with them.  I always enjoyed Pace because he was honest in his emotions.  

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he was posting on that sub-human forum just to keep Markle and his ilk in check. Laughing I'd rather think that than about his being sick, God forbid.

11Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 4:34 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hi, Everyone. This is Z's daughter. I haven't had a chance to log in to post anything, but my dad asked that I do so yesterday. My dad is currently in the ICU fighting bad pneumonia, among some other things. I know he really values his online relationships with all of you, so it was important to him that I let you guys know why he is away. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will try to log in periodically, if I can to update.

Thank you for your concern. I wasn't expecting to see a thread started when I logged in.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 4:39 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wow... I'm so sorry. Tell him "TOUGHEN UP BUTTERCUP" from me. He'll know what I mean... lol.

13Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 5:34 pm

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Hi, Everyone. This is Z's daughter. I haven't had a chance to log in to post anything, but my dad asked that I do so yesterday. My dad is currently in the ICU fighting bad pneumonia, among some other things. I know he really values his online relationships with all of you, so it was important to him that I let you guys know why he is away. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will try to log in periodically, if I can to update.

Thank you for your concern. I wasn't expecting to see a thread started when I logged in.

Tell him we all said to get better fast.

14Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 5:38 pm

RealLindaL

Thanks so much for letting us know, O daughter of Z-man, and please convey my very best wishes for his full and speedy recovery. Tell him we need him back here to help keep the pot stirred! Miss him and will have fingers and toes crossed in spirit until we hear back from you again. Hang in there! __RealLindaL

15Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 6:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thank you for letting us know. Your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers.

16Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 6:10 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Hi, Everyone. This is Z's daughter. I haven't had a chance to log in to post anything, but my dad asked that I do so yesterday. My dad is currently in the ICU fighting bad pneumonia, among some other things. I know he really values his online relationships with all of you, so it was important to him that I let you guys know why he is away. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will try to log in periodically, if I can to update.

Thanks for the info.

Tell him I said, "rub some dirt on it" and "PeeDawg misses you".

Feel better, Z!!

17Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 10:29 pm

2seaoat

Your father is one of my heroes. He has faced life challenges and kept an incredible positive attitude. I hope he is getting rest and they are making progress on his pneumonia. I know he has some cardiac issues a few years back and pneumonia is just so damn challenging. We have him in our prayers and you should be very proud of your dad. He served his country, and has displayed incredible courage faces his challenges. We are only a couple of weeks apart in age as we are both December birthdays and I want to wish him happy birthday next December.

18Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 10:33 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Zman, wishing you sweet dreams...flying dreams. Take care and get well. We all miss you.

19Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 11:37 pm

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
Zman, wishing you sweet dreams...flying dreams.  Take care and get well.  We all miss you.

Flying dreams ...

... best one I ever had was an old dude telling me that the trick was to jump in tha air, and believe you wouldn't come down ...

... I was flying all over the place.

Unfortunately, when I woke up, it didn't work.

20Z Empty Re: Z 2/17/2017, 11:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Thank you all for the positive and encouraging messages and your thoughts/prayers. The last few days have been very difficult for us with lots of ups and downs, but my dad finally made some positive improvements today that have been very relieving for us. I read him all of your messages this evening, so he could hear your words, which I'm sure he understands in a way that only you forum people can. He appreciated it, and I'm sure he was glad that I was able to communicate with you all today.

I'll continue to keep you all updated.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

21Z Empty Re: Z 2/18/2017, 12:07 am

dumpcare

Thank you, daughter of Z.

22Z Empty Re: Z 2/18/2017, 12:42 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Thank you all for the positive and encouraging messages and your thoughts/prayers. The last few days have been very difficult for us with lots of ups and downs, but my dad finally made some positive improvements today that have been very relieving for us. I read him all of your messages this evening, so he could hear your words, which I'm sure he understands in a way that only you forum people can. He appreciated it, and I'm sure he was glad that I was able to communicate with you all today.

I'll continue to keep you all updated.

Thank you.....we will anticipate your updates.

23Z Empty Re: Z 2/18/2017, 1:44 am

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:Thank you, daughter of Z.

Ditto! Am snowed under with house guests but will definitely check in daily, hoping for the best. Latest news sounds very encouraging indeed.

24Z Empty Re: Z 2/18/2017, 9:03 am

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
ppaca wrote:Thank you, daughter of Z.

Ditto!  Am snowed  under with house guests but will definitely check in daily, hoping for the best.  Latest news sounds very encouraging indeed.

Everyone came for Mardi Gras?

25Z Empty Re: Z 2/18/2017, 5:56 pm

2seaoat

Big thumbs up for Z man.......keep fighting the good fight.

26Z Empty Re: Z

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum