This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Mentally ill people now can get guns.....legislation after sandy hook being repealed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I simply do not care......a person with a mental disability may be able to own a gun, but safety requires that person should have additional vetting. We are banning folks with no known threat because we are frightened of 60 people a year in America dying of terrorists, yet 90 people a day are dying from guns per DAY. The crazies have taken over the asylum.

View user profile
Make suicide illegal. There... 2/3rds of your stats are solved instantly... right?

What a bedwetter.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Make suicide illegal. There... 2/3rds of your stats are solved instantly... right?

What a bedwetter.

I always thought you were insane, but maybe I have it wrong Pkrbum. Tell us why you think it's perfectly okay for mentally ill people to buy guns. I'm sure you have some patriotic, all-Amerikan Inc., principle in mind. But the rest of us just don't get it!

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I simply do not care......a person with a mental disability may be able to own a gun, but safety requires that person should have additional vetting.  We are banning folks with no known threat because we are frightened of 60 people a year in America dying of terrorists, yet 90 people a day are dying from guns per DAY.  The crazies have taken over the asylum.

Would the "crazies" you cite above be the same as Hillary's "basket of deplorables?" Just askin' ...

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Make suicide illegal. There... 2/3rds of your stats are solved instantly... right?

What a bedwetter.

I always thought you were insane, but maybe I have it wrong Pkrbum.  Tell us why you think it's perfectly okay for mentally ill people to buy guns.  I'm sure you have some patriotic, all-Amerikan Inc., principle in mind.  But the rest of us just don't get it!

Just because you create a strawman doesn't mean I feel one way or the other. The mental competency of a person can and should be adjudicated if you want to strip them of their civil liberties. Anything else isn't fair and just. Your authoritarian wet dreams won't solve your fears either... as a matter of fact it will crush everyone's freedoms.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Make suicide illegal. There... 2/3rds of your stats are solved instantly... right?

What a bedwetter.

I always thought you were insane, but maybe I have it wrong Pkrbum.  Tell us why you think it's perfectly okay for mentally ill people to buy guns.  I'm sure you have some patriotic, all-Amerikan Inc., principle in mind.  But the rest of us just don't get it!

Just because you create a strawman doesn't mean I feel one way or the other. The mental competency of a person can and should be adjudicated if you want to strip them of their civil liberties. Anything else isn't fair and just. Your authoritarian wet dreams won't solve your fears either... as a matter of fact it will crush everyone's freedoms.

Here's your strawman. He's only interested in selling guns...lots of guns.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Make suicide illegal. There... 2/3rds of your stats are solved instantly... right?

What a bedwetter.

I always thought you were insane, but maybe I have it wrong Pkrbum.  Tell us why you think it's perfectly okay for mentally ill people to buy guns.  I'm sure you have some patriotic, all-Amerikan Inc., principle in mind.  But the rest of us just don't get it!

Just because you create a strawman doesn't mean I feel one way or the other. The mental competency of a person can and should be adjudicated if you want to strip them of their civil liberties. Anything else isn't fair and just. Your authoritarian wet dreams won't solve your fears either... as a matter of fact it will crush everyone's freedoms.

They were adjudicated, Einstein. They were recipients of social security who were deemed incompetent and had to have a payee.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Make suicide illegal. There... 2/3rds of your stats are solved instantly... right?

What a bedwetter.

I always thought you were insane, but maybe I have it wrong Pkrbum.  Tell us why you think it's perfectly okay for mentally ill people to buy guns.  I'm sure you have some patriotic, all-Amerikan Inc., principle in mind.  But the rest of us just don't get it!

Just because you create a strawman doesn't mean I feel one way or the other. The mental competency of a person can and should be adjudicated if you want to strip them of their civil liberties. Anything else isn't fair and just. Your authoritarian wet dreams won't solve your fears either... as a matter of fact it will crush everyone's freedoms.

They were adjudicated, Einstein. They were recipients of social security who were deemed incompetent and had to have a payee.

Great point! As Pkrbum sees things, a person convicted of murder should be set free because the government is taking away his or her civil liberties .... Pkerbum's main theme is that all government is evil. He's got that half-right in my opinion. The government we now have is surely evil!!!

View user profile
Stop creating strawmen. They only thing you'll prove talking to yourself is what you already know.

It's dumb.

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Make suicide illegal. There... 2/3rds of your stats are solved instantly... right?

What a bedwetter.

I always thought you were insane, but maybe I have it wrong Pkrbum.  Tell us why you think it's perfectly okay for mentally ill people to buy guns.  I'm sure you have some patriotic, all-Amerikan Inc., principle in mind.  But the rest of us just don't get it!

Just because you create a strawman doesn't mean I feel one way or the other. The mental competency of a person can and should be adjudicated if you want to strip them of their civil liberties. Anything else isn't fair and just. Your authoritarian wet dreams won't solve your fears either... as a matter of fact it will crush everyone's freedoms.

They were adjudicated, Einstein. They were recipients of social security who were deemed incompetent and had to have a payee.

Great point!  As Pkrbum sees things, a person convicted of murder should be set free because the government is taking away his or her civil liberties .... Pkerbum's main theme is that all government is evil.  He's got that half-right in my opinion.  The government we now have is surely evil!!!

Yah! The people who are murdered by these crazies have no civil liberties.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum