This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Stephen Miller AKA Talking Bag Of Pus

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:Flynn resigned tonight.  That could be code for President Trump firing him, but my guess is he resigned on his own because he knows that there is some substance on tape that he did something wrong.  Just talking to the Russians is no problem.   So it will be interesting to see a hearing and actual transcripts, unless of course these will be closed hearings as the way we intercepted those conversations may be classified.

Don't hold your breath.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:
Is Trump Advisor Steve Schwarzman The Missing Link In The Rosneft Scandal?

UPDATE: Feb. 13, 2017 at 7:20 p.m. — A point of clarification. Walkers Fiduciary Limited, which registered the QHG Cayman LLC organization,is a different company than Walkers Management Services, which was previously reported.

PREVIOUSLY: Accompanied by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, Donald Trump attended the extravagant 70th birthday party of long-time friend Steve Schwarzman in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday night. According to reports, Schwarzman, who is the CEO of global private equity firm The Blackstone Group, is committed to serving as a key advisor to Trump with the intention of meeting “frequently” on issues of strategy and policy. Schwarzman made headlines recently for having traveled with Trump on Air Force One, and after his family housekeeper was pushed in front of a subway car and killed in Times Square back in November.

In recent days, a great deal of media attention has been paid to Trump’s National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn for his possibly illegal discussions with the Kremlin prior to Inauguration Day in which he may have projected the Trump administration’s intention to lift sanctions on Russia once Trump assumed office. However, the real story here may in fact be Schwarzman.

After weeks of sifting through financial disclosures and filing records, our independent investigation into Trump’s ties to Russia has uncovered evidence to suggest that Schwarzman’s Blackstone Group may be linked to Rosneft, Russia’s government-owned oil company that famously sold 19.5% of its stock to two investors this past December: the first was Glencore, to which evidence suggests the Koch Brothers are connected, and the second, a mysterious Qatar-based nest doll of shell corporations, which evidence suggests is connected to Schwarzman.

Schwarzman’s possible connection to Rosneft puts Mr. Trump dangerously close to allegations brought forth in the controversial Russian dossier that suggested he was offered a 19 percent stake in the oil company in exchange for lifting American sanctions against Russia. If Donald Trump was involved with the Rosneft deal it would constitute a high crime of treason worthy of impeachment and have deeper ramifications about Trump’s knowledge with regards to cyber interference in the presidential election.

The Money Trail

[...]


What is this from?



I guess Miller reminds TIC #45 of his hero Roy Cohn.

View user profile
btraven wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Is Trump Advisor Steve Schwarzman The Missing Link In The Rosneft Scandal?

UPDATE: Feb. 13, 2017 at 7:20 p.m. — A point of clarification. Walkers Fiduciary Limited, which registered the QHG Cayman LLC organization,is a different company than Walkers Management Services, which was previously reported.

PREVIOUSLY: Accompanied by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe, Donald Trump attended the extravagant 70th birthday party of long-time friend Steve Schwarzman in Palm Beach, Florida on Saturday night. According to reports, Schwarzman, who is the CEO of global private equity firm The Blackstone Group, is committed to serving as a key advisor to Trump with the intention of meeting “frequently” on issues of strategy and policy. Schwarzman made headlines recently for having traveled with Trump on Air Force One, and after his family housekeeper was pushed in front of a subway car and killed in Times Square back in November.

In recent days, a great deal of media attention has been paid to Trump’s National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn for his possibly illegal discussions with the Kremlin prior to Inauguration Day in which he may have projected the Trump administration’s intention to lift sanctions on Russia once Trump assumed office. However, the real story here may in fact be Schwarzman.

After weeks of sifting through financial disclosures and filing records, our independent investigation into Trump’s ties to Russia has uncovered evidence to suggest that Schwarzman’s Blackstone Group may be linked to Rosneft, Russia’s government-owned oil company that famously sold 19.5% of its stock to two investors this past December: the first was Glencore, to which evidence suggests the Koch Brothers are connected, and the second, a mysterious Qatar-based nest doll of shell corporations, which evidence suggests is connected to Schwarzman.

Schwarzman’s possible connection to Rosneft puts Mr. Trump dangerously close to allegations brought forth in the controversial Russian dossier that suggested he was offered a 19 percent stake in the oil company in exchange for lifting American sanctions against Russia. If Donald Trump was involved with the Rosneft deal it would constitute a high crime of treason worthy of impeachment and have deeper ramifications about Trump’s knowledge with regards to cyber interference in the presidential election.

The Money Trail

[...]


What is this from?




Sorry...it was from the Huffington Post, but when I tried to find the link, the article had been removed.

View user profile
While you thought you were living in America:

Trump aid argues trump is a dictator who can't be checked by courts

trump tweets approval

View user profile
My how #45 must hate Meryl Streep. Not just for her Golden Globes speech and her dressing in #45 drag. In this scene she trashes the memory of his hero Roy Cohn just before he landed in hell, played by Al Pacino.


View user profile
Telstar wrote:My how #45 must hate Meryl Streep. Not just for her Golden Globes speech and her dressing in #45 drag. In this scene she trashes the memory of his hero Roy Cohn just before he landed in hell, played by Al Pacino.



Wow!

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
Telstar wrote:My how #45 must hate Meryl Streep. Not just for her Golden Globes speech and her dressing in #45 drag. In this scene she trashes the memory of his hero Roy Cohn just before he landed in hell, played by Al Pacino.



Wow!



I know right. Too bad she has no shot at the Oscar this year but I'm glad she has a record 20th nomination.

View user profile
btraven wrote:I can't believe it. Y'all are missing the most salient characteristic of his behavior. It's his blunted or shallow affect. He displays almost no emotion, pretty much the same flat tone and facial expression, no matter what he's saying. Contrast that with any of the hosts on the various programs. Facial expressions, eye movement, tone--compare any of it to the hosts.

Flattened or shallow affect is an almost certain indicator of either psychopathy or strong anti-psychotic drugs such as Thorazine or Stellazine. You also see it, less commonly, in severe PTSD.

Stephen Miller is, to use a medical term, nuts.

Now you're starting to make good sense!

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
btraven wrote:I can't believe it. Y'all are missing the most salient characteristic of his behavior. It's his blunted or shallow affect. He displays almost no emotion, pretty much the same flat tone and facial expression, no matter what he's saying. Contrast that with any of the hosts on the various programs. Facial expressions, eye movement, tone--compare any of it to the hosts.

Flattened or shallow affect is an almost certain indicator of either psychopathy or strong anti-psychotic drugs such as Thorazine or Stellazine. You also see it, less commonly, in severe PTSD.

Stephen Miller is, to use a medical term, nuts.

Now you're starting to make good sense!




Something tells me we won't be seeing much of Miller again, not for a while.

View user profile
Well, well, well the ghost of Roy Cohn is back again.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:

Missed the shows this morning  but after reading most of those tweets I'm sorry I didn't witness this person first hand.   Did he REALLY yell, referring to the supposed millions of illegal voters, "YOU WILL NOT DENY IT!!"  --??

Didn't see it either ...  (edit: just noticed this is an old thread)

But with regard to 'Linda's" post above, I can tell you this .. identity theft and counterfeit documents was one of my forte's as an investigator and I have never, NEVER, encountered an illegal alien of any stripe with a voter registration card.  And I have arrested and searched at least a couple of thousand of them, if not more (never kept count)  ... as well as done a lot of search warrants on people's homes and businesses for counterfeit and/or stolen identity documents.  Not one voter registration card. Ever.  In almost 26 years.   Not a single one. That's just my personal experience.

It's a bogus issue/claim so far as I'm concerned. Perhaps one could dig around and find some isolated instances ... but it's not something that's rampant, or even somewhat common. I am aware of some documented cases of it ... cases that were prosecuted even ... but I seriously doubt it rises to the level of something that has ever affected the outcome of any election in this country. 

View user profile
Trump Aide Stephen Miller, Meet Your Great-Grandfather, Who Flunked His Naturalization Test



A photo of Nison (aka Max) Miller stares out from the screen, sullen and stern, in faded black and white. “Order of Court Denying Petition” is the title of the government form dated “14th November 1932,” to which it is attached, the one in which Miller is applying for naturalization as an American citizen.

And beneath the photo, the reason given for his denial: Ignorance.

Nison Miller is the great-grandfather of White House adviser Stephen Miller, who has taken credit for being one of the chief architects of the administration’s family separation policy. And this 85-year-old document is just one bit of ammunition in a campaign being waged by the unofficial band that goes by the hashtag #Resistance Genealogy.

Believing that the past is prologue, they search online archives for nuggets about the ancestors of public figures and politicians who disparage today’s immigrants. They use tools they developed as a personal hobby to make the point that people like Miller are holding newcomers to a standard that their own forebears could not meet.

“Unless your ancestors came on a slave ship or you’re Native American,” you came here as an immigrant, says Jennifer Mendelsohn, who created the #resistancegenealogy hashtag last summer after Republican congressman Steve King or Iowa was quoted as saying “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.” So she went on a genealogy website and quickly documented that King’s own grandmother was one such baby, arriving in 1894 from Germany as a 4-year-old, along with her infant siblings.


https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/stephen-miller-great-grandfather-naturalization_us_5b2ba35ae4b0040e27403e42


Ignorance, eh? I guess that must be an inheritable trait.

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Missed the shows this morning  but after reading most of those tweets I'm sorry I didn't witness this person first hand.   Did he REALLY yell, referring to the supposed millions of illegal voters, "YOU WILL NOT DENY IT!!"  --??

Didn't see it either ...  (edit: just noticed this is an old thread)

But with regard to 'Linda's" post above, I can tell you this .. identity theft and counterfeit documents was one of my forte's as an investigator and I have never, NEVER, encountered an illegal alien of any stripe with a voter registration card.  And I have arrested and searched at least a couple of thousand of them, if not more (never kept count)  ... as well as done a lot of search warrants on people's homes and businesses for counterfeit and/or stolen identity documents.  Not one voter registration card. Ever.  In almost 26 years.   Not a single one.  That's just my personal experience.

It's a bogus issue/claim so far as I'm concerned. Perhaps one could dig around and find some isolated instances ... but it's not something that's rampant, or even somewhat common. I am aware of some documented cases of it ... cases that were prosecuted even ... but I seriously doubt it rises to the level of something that has ever affected the outcome of any election in this country.   

I used to cash their checks...one very sweaty, dog-eared SS card per truckload...always approved by my boss. Work visas...a win-win. I've seen oranges in S Texas rotting in the groves.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum