Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat

+3
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 1:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I agree with RLL. This was not from vaccines.

52Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 1:23 pm

RealLindaL

sshltn72 wrote:Vaccine induced encephalitis is actually quite common believe it or not. http://jpands.org/hacienda/buttram.html
This is not the first time nor will it be the last that someone is wrongly convicted over SBS

Please READ the article in full I linked you to, with the descriptions of the testimony.  This was FAR from a vaccine/medication/medical induced encephalitis, for Pete's sake.   Get real!

53Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 3:02 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

I already read the article in FULL... I have also seen the same articles in many other cases just like this, even cases where the parents were accused of SBS. If the child had just recently seen the pediatrician, as it seems in the article, it should have been told the court the medical he received while in the PED office. You should read some of the MANY cases just like this. It honestly sounds like this woman had attorneys who knew nothing re these type of cases.

Sent from Topic'it App

54Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 3:05 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

http://devdelay.org/newsletter/articles/html/258-who-killed-baby-yurko.html

Sent from Topic'it App

55Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 6:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The autopsy report says it all.

56Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 6:13 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

Apparently you didn’t read the links

Sent from Topic'it App

57Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 6:21 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Brodie's doctors and surgeons repeatedly testified throughout the trial that the extent of the child's injuries could only be incurred with "non-accidental trauma." Brodie had retinal hemorrhaging and brain bleeding, as well as bruises across his body and on his head.

The doctor who performed the surgery told the jury the child's brain swelling was so bad it required a portion of the skull to be removed to give the brain space to push further. The surgeon said medical staff essentially acted in "desperation," but they weren’t able to save the child.

Not sure what your point is but medical facts do not add up to a vaccine.

58Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 6:26 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

well then its obvious you didn’t read the links

Sent from Topic'it App

59Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/25/2019, 6:30 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

https://vactruth.com/2014/01/16/death-after-8-vaccines/

Sent from Topic'it App

60Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 2:20 am

RealLindaL

May as well give it up, sshltn72.   You won't find any reception here for these 'theories,' nor for the defiance of logic in the face of clear evidence to the contrary such as this child's autopsy report.

61Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 2:44 am

RealLindaL

Personally I've read enough of your links.  And now I respectfully suggest that YOU read THIS 2015 article about your suggested link to VacTruth, for the actual and thoroughly appalling, genuine truth of the matter:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-navy-fraud-fronting-the-anti-vaxxer-movement

A few excerpts (BBM):

As websites inflating the dangers of vaccines go, VacTruth.com is a beautifully built disaster, one that’s won a seal of approval from 75,000 followers and mommy bloggers nationwide.

But the 37-year-old Coloradoan behind it, Jeffry John Aufderheide, isn’t what his glossy website would have you believe. Vaccines just one of the many conspiracies in his rolodex—he’s also a 9/11 truther, gun-rights fanatic, and Infowars darling. Oh, and he lies about his time in the Navy.

The Navy discredited Aufderheide’s claim that he served as a "rescue swimmer," stating that he actually served four years as an Information Systems Technician, Third Class. “This is all the releasable information we have,” Sharon Anderson, the Chief of Naval Personnel Public Affairs, told The Daily Beast in an email. According to the job description on the organization’s website, Aufderheide’s role closely resembled that of an IT guy, one who acted as “admin on mainframe computers” and “management” on internal databases. A necessary position, it’s less the life-saving Navy SEAL that “rescue swimmer” with “top secret clearance” implies.

VacTruth, with tweet-able messaging like “Your Child. Your Choice,” and a pristine blue interface, is easier to use and better looking than the Obamacare website. Its smart design panders to moms who are thoroughly modern, genuinely compassionate, and naively misinformed. Armed with “evidence” from sources like Aufderheide, they’ve launched an anti-vaxx movement that’s brought measles bi-coastal and made phony science mainstream.

People like Aufderheide make up the grassroots movement that’s brought vaccine rates in America to historic lows. The phenomenon has enabled the return of diseases like measles, which infected nearly 650 Americans in 2014 and more than 100 in the first two months of this year alone.

62Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 3:03 am

RealLindaL

And it's getting worse.  It's one thing for misguided parents to endanger their own children, but SHAMEFUL that they're endangering others in the process.  This is a breaking (and heartbreaking) news story from the Associated Press:

Measles outbreak grows in northwest US, 31 cases reported

Excerpt (BBM):

VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) — The number of confirmed measles cases near Portland grew to 31 on Friday [1/25/19] — an outbreak boosted by lower-than-normal vaccination rates in what has been called an anti-vaccination U.S. “hot spot.”

Public health officials in southwest Washington, just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon, said people may have been exposed to the dangerous disease at more than three dozen locations , including Portland International Airport, a Portland Trail Blazers game, an Amazon Locker location and stores such as Costco and Ikea.

Twenty-six of the confirmed patients had not been vaccinated against measles, and the vaccination status of four others who were infected is unknown. One child has been hospitalized. Authorities say nine additional cases are suspected.

One case also has been confirmed in King County, which is home to Seattle and one was confirmed Friday evening in Multnomah County, which is home to Portland.

Most of the cases involved children younger than 10, the Clark County Public Health Department said in a statement. One adult is infected, and the rest are teenagers. Oregon officials didn’t provide the age of the adult infected there.

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, a Democrat, declared a statewide public health emergency for his state on Friday. Authorities in neighboring Oregon and Idaho have issued warnings.

63Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 3:04 am

RealLindaL

As I said: no sympathy here!

64Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 11:00 am

sshltn72

sshltn72

Hahaha I had measles when I was young and so did my boys. We are all alive. Don’t confuse your misguided views for reality. This is not a antivaccine vs provaccine debate, this is someones life we are talking about as well as the poor boy who passed whose parents assume the worst. Situations like this happen everyday, and its wrong! Get your head out of the news and do some research and you will see all the cases where REAL scientists and doctors have testified and over 1000 parents have finally been freed because of this misdiagnoses. general coroners or neurosurgeons are not taught that encephalitis causes brain swelling to such a degree, that it also causes ocular issues, hematoma etc.

Sent from Topic'it App

65Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 11:01 am

sshltn72

sshltn72

Oh and by the way, the CDC considers partially vaccinated people unvaccinated. Cdc dot gov you can find it there

Sent from Topic'it App

66Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 11:21 am

balud

Bad reactions are rare. If you think about it truthfully, nearly every single person you have ever even SEEN in your life has been vaccinated.  The VERY large majority are, and have been, just fine.  You could have as bad of a reaction to food or anything else.

I nearly died from mumps, my sister nearly died from measles, and my brother's legs were permanently damaged by polio. Yes, we're old.

I'll side with the professionals.  The odds are much better.

67Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 2:06 pm

RealLindaL

balud wrote:Bad reactions are rare. If you think about it truthfully, nearly every single person you have ever even SEEN in your life has been vaccinated.  The VERY large majority are, and have been, just fine.  You could have as bad of a reaction to food or anything else.

I nearly died from mumps, my sister nearly died from measles, and my brother's legs were permanently damaged by polio. Yes, we're old.

I'll side with the professionals.  The odds are much better.

cheers   cheers   cheers

And finally:  

HAHAHA -- ENCEPHALITIS DOESN'T CAUSE BRUISING ON A CHILD'S BODY!!!

68Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 2:52 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

They found one bruise on his scalp, if you cared to read the actual case. Encephalitis causes brain swelling and contusing. A contusion IS a bruise, the blood has no where to go so it finds the surface. My god are you people this blind! This is not an uncommon occurrence. ie: Nicholas Catone who passed away a little over a year ago. The recent case of Baby Zedikiah.

Sent from Topic'it App

69Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 3:03 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/shaken-baby-syndrome/Doctors-who-diagnosed-Shaken-Baby-Syndrome-now-defend-the-accused.html

Sent from Topic'it App

70Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 3:58 pm

RealLindaL

sshltn72 wrote:They found one bruise on his scalp

Brodie's doctors and surgeons repeatedly testified throughout the trial that the extent of the child's injuries could only be incurred with "non-accidental trauma." Brodie had retinal hemorrhaging and brain bleeding, as well as bruises across his body and on his head.

71Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 4:42 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

Read the case not the newspapers geesh!

Sent from Topic'it App

72Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 6:47 pm

RealLindaL

Well, since you seem to be in possession of and/or have access to the trial transcript, perhaps you could cut and paste the entire medical examiner's autopsy report here for our edification?

73Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 7:02 pm

sshltn72

sshltn72

Pay for your own! Would you like the link?

Sent from Topic'it App

74Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/26/2019, 7:58 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You seem to be the only one defending your stance. You post it, Mr. Sshit!

My cousin is deaf because of measles.

75Seaoat  - Page 3 Empty Re: Seaoat 1/27/2019, 6:55 pm

2seaoat

I think there was a rush to justice and an innocent poor woman who never had a chance to fund the correct experts or get a fair defense as a poor person when the rush to justice clearly indicated she would get no justice in Santa Rosa County. She did not hurt that child.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum