Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally the media is cutting off liars like Conway.....this should have been done a year ago

+3
Vikingwoman
RealLindaL
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

If folks think that lying to get elected carries over to lying to govern, do not expect the media to be complicit in the same.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tapper-conway-have-heated-exchanges-in-tense-interview/ar-AAmI0pR?li=BBnb7Kz

RealLindaL

Agree it's likely too little and way too late.

Vikingwoman

Trump should put a stop to her going on TV. She isn't making him look good w/ her fabulous and constant lies.

Tapper tore her up, had her stammering at one point. 'Bout time someone did. She's toast now, I think.

Telstar

Telstar

Meanwhile there are reports that Trump regrets hiring Spicer and blames Priebus for pushing Spicer.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/318385-report-trump-regrets-hiring-spicer-blames-priebus

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Can't blame Spicer, as despicable as he is....he's only the messenger. Fact: The unmentionable one has surrounded himself with the absolute dregs of humanity, wealthy though they may be. And elected Republicans DON'T CARE!!!

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Can't blame Spicer, as despicable as he is....he's only the messenger.  Fact:  The unmentionable one has surrounded himself with the absolute dregs of humanity, wealthy though they may be.  And elected Republicans DON'T CARE!!!

They will care when real Americans wise up and let the fascist GOP know about it.

2seaoat

I cannot believe what this is going to become. I pray his daughter and son in law can gain control from the leeches and fascist who control him. He has become a puppet. I do not think he is an inherently an evil man, but he is a sociopath with a personality disorder who has been played by folks. When Bannon and Conway leave, I will begin to find some hope. Even Christie is raising concerns.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I cannot believe what this is going to become.  I pray his daughter and son in law can gain control from the leeches and fascist who control him.  He has become a puppet.   I do not think he is an inherently an evil man, but he is a sociopath with a personality disorder who has been played by folks.  When Bannon and Conway leave, I will begin to find some hope.   Even Christie is raising concerns.

I don't know why you think his daughter and son-in-law will help. And it's absolutely pathetic that the President of the United States needs an intervention. The ONLY hope is to get him out.

Floridatexan wrote: The ONLY hope is to get him out.

Yeah, that's a great idea, let's make Mike Pence president. Yikes!

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-radical-crusade-of-mike-pence-w462223

Telstar

Telstar

btraven wrote:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-radical-crusade-of-mike-pence-w462223

Pence is awful but we need to face the fact that nothing is as horrid as the 1% prick in the oval office. Pence doesn't have his flair for drama and if the pussy grabber was ousted real Americans might just say it's time to get rid of the GOP for good. I don't know what they will be replaced with but hopefully it won't be another fascist party that dares to gag a woman for repeating the words of warning from the widow of one of America's greatest heroes.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
btraven wrote:

Pence is awful but we need to face the fact that nothing is as horrid as the 1% prick in the oval office. Pence doesn't have his flair for drama and if the pussy grabber was ousted real Americans  might just say it's time to get rid of the GOP for good. I don't know what they will be replaced with but hopefully it won't be another fascist party that dares to gag a woman for repeating the words of warning from the widow of one of America's greatest heroes.

Food for thought, though I, too, admit being pretty scared of what Pence might do, with or without the drama attached. It's the devil or the deep blue sea, seems to me.

RealLindaL wrote:Food for thought, though I, too, admit being pretty scared of what Pence might do, with or without the drama attached.  It's the devil or the deep blue sea, seems to me.

There's no comparison. Pence is skilled professional politician. a red-state governor and a six-term congressman who is vehemently opposed to nearly everything on the progressive agenda. He has a deep understanding of how the Federal bureaucracy works and knows which levers to pull to get things done.

Trump is a personality-disordered would-be autocrat and pseudo-populist with almost no grasp of real democratic governance and certainly no comprehension of constitutional fundamentals. He inadvertently picks fights with members of his own party and his cabinet. He's thin-skinned and easily provoked to intemperate comment. This is going to keep the right in constant whirl-a-gig turmoil--n.b. the recent Warren debacle. If the left can get its shit together and keep the pressure on, the right is going to be in constant conflict within and without and unable to get much done. Trump might be the best thing that ever happened to the American left.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

btraven wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Food for thought, though I, too, admit being pretty scared of what Pence might do, with or without the drama attached.  It's the devil or the deep blue sea, seems to me.

There's no comparison. Pence is skilled professional politician. a red-state governor and a six-term congressman who is vehemently opposed to nearly everything on the progressive agenda. He has a deep understanding of how the Federal bureaucracy works and knows which levers to pull to get things done.

Trump is a personality-disordered would-be autocrat and pseudo-populist with almost no grasp of real democratic governance and certainly no comprehension of constitutional fundamentals. He inadvertently picks fights with members of his own party and his cabinet. He's thin-skinned and easily provoked to intemperate comment. This is going to keep the right in constant whirl-a-gig turmoil--n.b. the recent Warren debacle. If the left can get its shit together and keep the pressure on, the right is going to be in constant conflict within and without and unable to get much done. Trump might be the best thing that ever happened to the American left.
I agree that the Trump disarray is an easy target. He has mobilized the left. He has grandeous visions of his own power for sure. My main concern at the moment is that he is not in touch with reality. He imagines things that don't exist and is making statements and decisions based on his fantasy life.

I hope that his daughter and son-in-law can reel him in before he does something even more destructive than things he's done so far. They were reported to have an influence over him but I see no evidence of this recently. There is so much to be concerned with re him... his lack of knowledge of government/constitution/history his impolite interactions with foreign heads of state etc.

polecat

polecat

The birther is so sick of fake news. - LOLGOP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum