Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boyette behind home invasion, shooting on Beulah Road

+2
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sheriff: Boyette behind home invasion, shooting on Beulah Road

http://weartv.com/news/local/woman-hospitalized-after-home-invasion-in-beulah

This is a big story for Pensacola. The perp has been randomly killing women in our local are, and he is shill on the loose. Since mid-week last week, he has killed at least 3 women here and over in Lillian. The U.S. Marshals are now involved, as well as AL and FL

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Last seen in a Chevy Cobalt - White 2006 Lic# 961 3BJ

Woman he is with has orange hair. The car has a skull and cross bones on the back window. Stolen from the woman he shot in Beaulah this morning.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Boyette behind home invasion, shooting on Beulah Road Rice3

dumpcare

The coverage is much better on wkrg facebook page than weartv page. Been following this all weekend and today and I can say if you read every post on weartv fb page about this you can tell someone either friends or relatives are helping him with what is meant to distract the police that are also following on FB. They said on the latest news conference he was a known heavy spice user. He has many years of violence.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here is the CNN article:

Manhunt underway for Florida man, woman wanted in 3 killings

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/us/florida-manhunt/index.html

2seaoat

They appear to have them cornered in Georgia(Westpoint), in a motel.

RealLindaL

Good news -- except somebody's probably gonna die.

2seaoat

The Emerald Sands motel in Milton just last month was where they rent uhaul trailers besides renting rooms. I had reserved a uhaul trailer for the day, and a lot of folks coming in and out of the motel were not what I would call folks who were going to be nominated for the Milton citizen of the year. After our tenants trashed a house in Milton, we almost stayed there because of its proximity to the rental house. We stayed at the red roof instead, and in hindsight are happy. The man and woman both look very familiar, but without generalizing and being completely a dick......they look like most folks from Pace or Milton......a confederate flag in an old pick up truck, and bad teeth and premature aging.......again you need to go to the Pace Walmart to understand what I am talking about, you do not see these folks in Gulf Breeze or Navarre WalMarts.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Good news -- except somebody's probably gonna die.

William Boyette is dead. Rice is in custody.

2seaoat

Does anybody know if they have reported where he was from originally. I have spent a great deal of time in the Milton area the last two months and both of them look familiar.

It appears he shot himself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Does anybody know if they have reported where he was from originally.  I have spent a great deal of time in the Milton area the last two months and both of them look familiar.

It appears he shot himself.

http://wkrg.com/2017/02/05/digging-deeper-into-william-boyettes-criminal-history/

2seaoat

With LEO knowing his background and friends, they did not find this guy, rather the mostly maligned news media sent out information which a citizen took the time to report these folks in Georgia......another huge fail which gets turned around into a LEO success. It was not, and it is about time for the media to tell the truth rather than inviting puffer after puffer to talk a good game and avoid the obvious question........if these tough deputies who were going to shoot the suspect cannot even find him locally, allowed the suspect to kill and maim repeatedly, and they completely escaped but for the media and a citizen, exactly why do we need budget busting departments begging for more resources where it appears that this blitz of tough guy tv interviews just feeds this police state mind set where nobody in local media is willing to ask the tough questions which is not the "fake success news" but the utter failure of local leo to catch a known criminal with ample photos and three counties on alert before more citizens and an area were terrorized. I do not want to hear about me being anti leo, I just want this whole machine held accountable and budgets reduced across america where the simple truth is that citizens protect communities and their homes, and are the FIRST line of defense, and the fairy tale that more government workers protect us does not discuss the efficacy of just spending more community money on personnel while drug addiction programs, health insurance programs, drug courts, and programs in our schools starve for resources, yet barnie can sit in Santa Rosa County on Sundays and on Wed. night guarding churches to make traffic control their top priority.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:With LEO knowing his background and friends, they did not find this guy, rather the mostly maligned news media sent out information which a citizen took the time to report these folks in Georgia......another huge fail which gets turned around into a LEO success.  It was not, and it is about time for the media to tell the truth rather than inviting puffer after puffer to talk a good game and avoid the obvious question........if these tough deputies who were going to shoot the suspect cannot even find him locally, allowed the suspect to kill and maim repeatedly, and they completely escaped but for the media and a citizen, exactly why do we need budget busting departments begging for more resources where it appears that this blitz of tough guy tv interviews just feeds this police state mind set where nobody in local media is willing to ask the tough questions which is not the "fake success news" but the utter failure of local leo to catch a known criminal with ample photos and three counties on alert before more citizens and an area were terrorized.   I do not want to hear about me being anti leo, I just want this whole machine held accountable and budgets reduced across america where the simple truth is that citizens protect communities and their homes, and are the FIRST line of defense, and the fairy tale that more government workers protect us does not discuss the efficacy of just spending more community money on personnel while drug addiction programs, health insurance programs, drug courts, and programs in our schools starve for resources, yet barnie can sit in Santa Rosa County on Sundays and on Wed. night guarding churches to make traffic control their top priority.

How would you have handled the manhunt?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum