Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mary Tyler Moore dead at 80....an American Icon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

She will always live in my ten year old heart as the perfect woman. I found her adorable.

Telstar

Telstar

Who can turn the world on with her, white teeth?

RealLindaL

Her death reminds us of a golden age of network television the likes of which we'll not likely ever see again. Very sad for that tonight, and for the loss of this very special, pioneering woman and character. Sad

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Her death reminds us of a golden age of network television the likes of which we'll not likely ever see again.  Very sad for that tonight, and for the loss of this very special, pioneering woman and character.   Sad

So very true! I don't think I ever missed any of her shows or those of Dick Van Dyke and so many others.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Her death reminds us of a golden age of network television the likes of which we'll not likely ever see again.  Very sad for that tonight, and for the loss of this very special, pioneering woman and character.   Sad

So very true!  I don't think I ever missed any of her shows or those of Dick Van Dyke and so many others.  

I doubt I missed any, either.

Even under such sad circumstances, Markle, it's nice to be in agreement with you on this.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL

Those bloopers were TERRIFIC,Tel, thanks so much for the needed grins! Brought everything and everyone back to life tonight.

Y'all all oughtta watch.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Those bloopers were TERRIFIC,Tel, thanks so much for the needed grins!  Brought everything and everyone back to life tonight.  

Y'all all oughtta watch.
The early days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum