Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking bad marathon on AMC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaking bad marathon on AMC Empty Breaking bad marathon on AMC 12/27/2016, 5:06 am

2seaoat

I love it.

2Breaking bad marathon on AMC Empty Re: Breaking bad marathon on AMC 12/27/2016, 10:33 am

knothead

knothead

Great series, I love it as well.

3Breaking bad marathon on AMC Empty Re: Breaking bad marathon on AMC 12/27/2016, 1:13 pm

2seaoat

I can not get enough of this show and having owned three of Walt's cars......for me the car made the show.

4Breaking bad marathon on AMC Empty Re: Breaking bad marathon on AMC 12/27/2016, 2:36 pm

I remember telling Teo he could have been Mike Ehrmantraut.  He smirked and chuckled a little.  Then Bob went into a TV trivia moment and ended up having to google his own questions.  He said getting old was hell.   Wink

Just a memory from David's Catfish Cabin and a good show.

I tried watching Breaking Bad again but I'm telling you there's some tough stuff on that show. Best writing, best characters, and amazing plot twists, though. It ended well.

5Breaking bad marathon on AMC Empty Re: Breaking bad marathon on AMC 12/29/2016, 12:44 am

2seaoat

I cannot get enough of the show. I have missed today because of medical stuff all day, but I will watch late into the night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum