This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA Basketball

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

76 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/16/2017, 11:04 pm

The tall skinny ref is terrible.

View user profile

77 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/16/2017, 11:30 pm

Forty point up in the fourth quarter......I do not even know if a person has to say a thing. They have been getting beat regularly the last three weeks and the trade deadline cannot help the titanic......

View user profile

78 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/16/2017, 11:31 pm

They need to practice when they are on the road....bench on bench for the end.

View user profile

79 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/17/2017, 10:33 am

They need to practice when they are on the road.

It will not happen. The clock struck midnight and their coach turned back into a pumpkin. All the trades in the world cannot hide their biggest liability. He has become a turn over machine. He hardly plays a lick of defense as be simply step around him and are gone. His free throw shots are bricks, and his shooting is declining like his over all play. Never in his career have there been ten or more NBA players who are playing at a higher level, and the fans across the NBA are laughing at his football plays and his whining when finally refs are calling his offensive fouls. I laughed as Curry stole the ball away from him as teams are learning to back trap him and steal the ball or force him to make one more bad pass. I honestly think James recognizes the same and is desperately seeking help by trade before the deadline. Korver is such a liability on defense, that a team which is already soft on defense cannot afford to have one more weak link. The warriors just had unlimited looks because of poor defense. At one point I thought they were going to score 150 against this weak team, where sadly Irving is their best player.

View user profile

80 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/17/2017, 10:59 am

Pitiful game...

View user profile

81 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/17/2017, 11:09 am

They were so beaten, I thought at half they were going to put the bench in for the rest of the game, but they actually stopped the bleeding and only lost by 35.

View user profile

82 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/17/2017, 11:57 pm

They blocked out my viewing the Dallas game. The NBA is making mucho dollars, yet they are worried that my ip did not line up with my Illinois ip so when I am traveling for three weeks it becomes a nightmare, as they are afraid that people are going to share passwords and view NBA games for free. It is only one hundred bucks for the season, but I have been missing 70% of the games which are wrongfully blacked out. I am very tired of the hassle to get a vip password which only lasts a week and I am right back where I started. I am going to try one more time as I am heading north on Sunday to get my shots and will probably be screwed with a new IP in Illinois. Streaming video is the only way

View user profile

83 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/18/2017, 12:49 am

2seaoat wrote:They blocked out my viewing the Dallas game.  The NBA is making mucho dollars, yet they are worried that my ip did not line up with my Illinois ip so when I am traveling for three weeks it becomes a nightmare, as they are afraid that people are going to share passwords and view NBA games for free.  It is only one hundred bucks for the season, but I have been missing 70% of the games which are wrongfully blacked out.   I am very tired of the hassle to get a vip password which only lasts a week and I am right back where I started.  I am going to try one more time as I am heading north on Sunday to get my shots and will probably be screwed with a new IP in Illinois.   Streaming video is the only way

Be careful travelling. We are flying out Sunday.

View user profile

84 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/18/2017, 7:31 pm

Seaoat the Warriors and Thunder tonight @9:30

View user profile

85 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/18/2017, 10:27 pm

Long hard day as I ran the Bobcat for 10 hours. Planned on going to Pensacola and watching Debbie Reynolds in singing in the rain, but my wife was too tired and asked if we could go to the sushi and steak place in Navarre. Love it. Great meal and they had the Houston/bucks game on and I got a double bonus. I will probably fall asleep before the game starts. I am back at it early Thursday morning. We are trying to get loose ends before we leave for my shots, cat scan, and granddaughter's birthday. She has asked for money this birthday because she wants to go out and pick her own bike. I only had one bike my entire life and like her it was second grade. I remember going to the Schwin store and how expensive the bikes were. We lived in a small town with a business district, and once I had that bike, I would ride all over town without supervision. I had never wanted anything material since that bike. My brother got the most expensive bikes every two years. I never wanted anything but that Schwin. I rode it all the way through college, and I never figured out where it went after graduate school, but $85 dollars for a bike in 1957 was a lot of money, but my parents were so happy to see my joy. The bike represented freedom and adventure. After that bike, no car, house, or any material thing ever meant much to me because you are only given that initial freedom once in your life and once you taste the same.....the material things do not mean a thing.

View user profile

86 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/18/2017, 10:31 pm

The greek freak who is only 22 years old is something to watch. What an athlete. He is so long, and it is fun to see a basketball player instead of a football player.

View user profile

87 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/18/2017, 11:11 pm

2seaoat wrote:Long hard day as I ran the Bobcat for 10 hours.  Planned on going to Pensacola and watching Debbie Reynolds in singing in the rain, but my wife was too tired and asked if we could go to the sushi and steak place in Navarre.  Love it.  Great meal and they had the Houston/bucks game on and I got a double bonus.  I will probably fall asleep before the game starts.  I am back at it early Thursday morning.  We are trying to get loose ends before we leave for my shots, cat scan, and granddaughter's birthday.   She has asked for money this birthday because she wants to go out and pick her own bike.  I only had one bike my entire life and like her it was second grade.  I remember going to the Schwin store and how expensive the bikes were.   We lived in a small town with a business district, and once I had that bike, I would ride all over town without supervision.  I had never wanted anything material since that bike.  My brother got the most expensive bikes every two years.  I never wanted anything but that Schwin.  I rode it all the way through college, and I never figured out where it went after graduate school, but $85 dollars for a bike in 1957 was a lot of money, but my parents were so happy to see my joy.  The bike represented freedom and adventure.  After that bike, no car, house, or any material thing ever meant much to me because you are only given that initial freedom once in your life and once you taste the same.....the material things do not mean a thing.

Awesome she wants to pick out her own bike.

We rode bikes everyday..only around the neighborhood until we were 9 or10...then we rode aLL over Eat Hill. During the summer we rode to Bayview everyday to swim. We had 7-8 riding together.

My grandkids in GB proper ride bikes everywhere. The others ride on the cart paths around the course and the babies drive the battery cars.

View user profile

88 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/19/2017, 2:44 am

I slept through most of the game. KD had a great game. This team has the best offensive attack in basketball, and KD is playing the best defense of his career. If the Warriors focus, nobody can beat them. They can only fall asleep to be beat. We saw last year that they fell asleep and a weaker team won. They now have four key players who will never have all four fall asleep. I still feel they are a little soft in the paint.

View user profile

89 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/19/2017, 3:01 am

2seaoat wrote:I slept through most of the game.  KD had a great game.  This team has the best offensive attack in basketball, and KD is playing the best defense of his career.  If the Warriors focus, nobody can beat them.   They can only fall asleep to be beat.   We saw last year that they fell asleep and a weaker team won.  They now have four key players who will never have all four fall asleep.  I still feel they are a little soft in the paint.
Curry had some injuries the end of last season...it took a toll on his game.

First quarter was good....Thunder didn't have it the rest of the game.

View user profile

90 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/21/2017, 11:11 pm

Bulls are struggling with a weak Kings team. Cousins has got to get off that team and play in NY or LA. He has wasted the best years in his career.

View user profile

91 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/22/2017, 1:02 am

The Bulls won on a terrible call. It is a shame that refs can make the difference. Cousins had a great game and really could be a super star anywhere else. The Spurs were missing two of their stars and beat the Cavs in overtime. Leonard had a great game. Irving continues to grow as a player.

View user profile

92 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/22/2017, 1:39 am

2seaoat wrote:The Bulls won on a terrible call.  It is a shame that refs can make the difference.  Cousins had a great game and really could be a super star anywhere else.  The Spurs were missing two of their stars and beat the Cavs in overtime.   Leonard had a great game.  Irving continues to grow as a player.
Only saw parts of the Spurs game....glad they won.

View user profile

93 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/25/2017, 10:39 pm

I think I am done messing around with the streaming video for the NBA. I travel. So when I sign on to an NBA game, I have different ip addresses. Navarre for a few weeks, Marco island for a few weeks, and Illinois. I just missed the Atlanta game, and will be making a formal complaint with the Illinois commerce commission which has an online complaint form, and the Illinois attorney general. They are collecting revenue for a package, and you can only watch 1/3 of the games because they black you out by IP. The insane part is they have a third party company who is screwing it up, and they are powerless to fix their problem. It is simple. When you sign up they need to simply ask do you travel. If you do they need to register those IPs where you will be watching. Done. Instead the second tier technical skills are binary. ON OFF.....insane, and totally deceptive and fraudulent.

View user profile

94 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/26/2017, 11:18 pm

The Cavs, Bulls, and Knicks are imploding. Rudderless is an understatement.

View user profile

95 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/27/2017, 1:43 am

You predicted the Cavs situation.

View user profile

96 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/27/2017, 8:02 pm

The Nba sent me acknowledgement of my cancelling the Bulls games. The Bulls are in full meltdown as players are fighting among themselves and rondo attacked butler and wade, and the coach is simply not an NBA coach. He might do fine with boys in college, but men making five million a year have a different way of being dealt with in the locker room. The problem is that they upper management fired Thibs who was a great coach and won fifty games all five years and with limited talent he made it work, but Gar Foreman and Pax are just out of it. They have failed in getting a TEAM which could meld. The only people who have to go are the management team and coach.

View user profile

97 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/28/2017, 12:20 am

I'm not a basketball fan in spite of having played some in high school. However, I know my good friend 2seaoat is and thought he'd get a chuckle. Something I'm sure he can use from time to time.

View user profile

98 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/28/2017, 8:47 pm

Great fall.

View user profile

99 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/28/2017, 10:37 pm

Curry just proved why he is the best pure shooter in NBA history. three seconds left he gets the inbound pass, dribbles behind his back to avoid the defender and launches a three from behind the half court......nothing but net as the Warriors lead a very good team by 21.

View user profile

100 Re: NBA Basketball on 1/29/2017, 11:45 am

Curry is back into the MVP discussions this year. His game Saturday was extraordinary. He stepped back the first half of the season to make sure the new team would gel, but this man is special. He has changed the game of basketball. James is nothing more than the mailman who is not even a top ten all time player, but had stats.....second highest points in NBA history just pushing people around and not winning championships. Curry is a unique talent and he will match Jordan on championships in eight years, they will have six.......the true measure of the goat. He is on his way, James had his crowning moment last year in three games. It was historic, but in context he just could not get it done year after year. He is done. Curry is rising. James is the mailman.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum