This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Help for family in need

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help for family in need on 12/19/2016, 7:08 pm

Just recently my families life was changed forever when I was robbed at gunpoint. If you can't donate that is fine if you can share on social media that would help us out. God Bless

http://www.gofundme.com/dulbk0

View user profile

2 Re: Help for family in need on 12/19/2016, 7:27 pm

brandoses wrote:Just recently my families life was changed forever when I was robbed at gunpoint. If you can't donate that is fine if you can share on social media that would help us out. God Bless

http://www.gofundme.com/dulbk0

"Just recently"



Don't they take them down after a responsible length of time? Two and a half years ago.... Maybe Pensacolans are saying to get a job?

View user profile

3 Re: Help for family in need on 12/19/2016, 7:35 pm

Getting robbed at gun point is not funny. The reason it says the post is two years old is because I used an old email address. Reality hits people like you very hard. Try having a gun held to your head and almost bashed in then tell me how you feel about my post.

View user profile

4 Re: Help for family in need on 12/19/2016, 11:15 pm

Guest


Guest
What part of Nigeria did this happen in?

5 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 12:27 am

brandoses wrote:Getting robbed at gun point is not funny. The reason it says the post is two years old is because I used an old email address. Reality hits people like you very hard. Try having a gun held to your head and almost bashed in then tell me how you feel about my post.

So if I used a 15-year-old email address...it would say I submitted it 15 years ago? Yea, I don't think so.

Vietnam

View user profile

6 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 12:48 pm

So how much of your money did the guy get away with?

View user profile

7 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 2:42 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:So how much of your money did the guy get away with?

Please click on the site. In 2 1/2 years, this fraud has collected ZERO.

Obviously, with the bleeding heart Progressives on this site, he thought he would con some of them out of a few buck. Perhaps I saved them all a few bucks when I called attention to the obvious fraud attempt.

He signed up for this forum the same day he made his bogus attempt.

View user profile

8 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 7:21 pm

Markle wrote:Obviously, with the bleeding heart Progressives on this site, he thought he would con some of them out of a few buck.  Perhaps I saved them all a few bucks when I called attention to the obvious fraud attempt.

Oh hey, why don't you give yourself a little credit now and then, Mr. Prideful? Personally I find your presumptions about others' naivete extremely arrogant. But why would that surprise me??

View user profile

9 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 7:30 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Obviously, with the bleeding heart Progressives on this site, he thought he would con some of them out of a few buck.  Perhaps I saved them all a few bucks when I called attention to the obvious fraud attempt.

Oh hey, why don't you give yourself a little credit now and then, Mr. Prideful?  Personally I find your presumptions about others' naivete extremely arrogant.  But why would that surprise me??

Arrogance is one of Lame Dork poster Markle's trademarks.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 7:37 pm

I note that most people quietly ignored this post for obvious reasons, but poor Mr. Markle with his shirtless pose in his backyard with a shovel, wants to show us he is intelligent, brave, and strong, and needs to protects us.......a more simple thought process could not be found. How about a collective shout out for our hero Mr. Markle........but for his intelligence and foresight I was about to send my social security number and my first born.

View user profile

11 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 8:16 pm

Guest


Guest
It's comical... little else. Y'all need some holiday cheer.

12 Re: Help for family in need on 12/20/2016, 11:02 pm

2seaoat wrote:I note that most people quietly ignored this post for obvious reasons, but poor Mr. Markle with his shirtless pose in his backyard with a shovel, wants to show us he is intelligent, brave, and strong, and needs to protects us.......a more simple thought process could not be found.   How about a collective shout out for our hero Mr. Markle........but for his intelligence and foresight I was about to send my social security number and my first born.

Lord, I missed that? Where is it?

View user profile

13 Re: Help for family in need on 12/21/2016, 1:10 am

2seaoat wrote:I note that most people quietly ignored this post for obvious reasons, but poor Mr. Markle with his shirtless pose in his backyard with a shovel, wants to show us he is intelligent, brave, and strong, and needs to protects us.......a more simple thought process could not be found.   How about a collective shout out for our hero Mr. Markle........but for his intelligence and foresight I was about to send my social security number and my first born.

Yeah, I missed that too. Where is it?

View user profile

14 Re: Help for family in need on 12/21/2016, 2:33 am

PkrBum wrote:It's comical... little else. Y'all need some holiday cheer.

You mean Markle's comical? In a weird sort of way, I guess, but I'll get my holiday cheer elsewhere, thank you very much.

View user profile

15 Re: Help for family in need on 12/21/2016, 2:53 pm

Yeah, I missed that too. Where is it?

He probably took it down........but it sent a clear message to me about Mr. Markle and his life style. Anthony Weiner has nothing on Mr. Markle on wanting to be a poser. I guess you could search, but after he posted it, I put the pieces together of a single guy, going to biker bars in KEY WEST.......I could just see YMCA music playing in the background, but the photo was on this forum, and if it has been deleted by him which if he was smart that is what he should have done, but it also so consistently fits the Ernst brownshirts in the 1930's.....history does repeat itself. I guess maybe it could be retrieved by one of those date specific internet searches, but honestly, I do not want to look at Weiner's weiner or Mr. Markle shirtless with a shovel in his backyard......creepy is an understatement.

View user profile

16 Re: Help for family in need on 12/21/2016, 4:24 pm

2seaoat wrote:Yeah, I missed that too. Where is it?

He probably took it down........but it sent a clear message to me about Mr. Markle and his life style.   Anthony Weiner has nothing on Mr. Markle on wanting to be a poser.   I guess you could search, but after he posted it, I put the pieces together of a single guy, going to biker bars in KEY WEST.......I could just see YMCA music playing in the background, but the photo was on this forum, and if it has been deleted by him which if he was smart that is what he should have done, but it also so consistently fits the Ernst brownshirts in the 1930's.....history does repeat itself.  I guess maybe it could be retrieved by one of those date specific internet searches, but honestly, I do not want to look at Weiner's weiner or Mr. Markle shirtless with a shovel in his backyard......creepy is an understatement.

Well, he is not real careful about leaving clues on the Internet. That was how an astute poster on the old PNJ forum found out who he really was and a whole bunch of other information on him. It was Oldaze who found the clues. I don't think he posts here now, however.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

17 Re: Help for family in need on 12/21/2016, 4:38 pm



Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

View user profile

18 Re: Help for family in need on 12/21/2016, 6:01 pm

hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

What hate.....we are just laughing at you, not in a hateful way, but in one of those uncontrollable church chuckles which you just cannot help yourself. If you ever crossed over to the normal world and posted normal conversational posts, perhaps the uncontrollable urge to laugh would not be there, but hate.....oh my, you judge others by your dark perspective. Its like watching a UTUBE where the old dog chases his tail.......no hate, just giggles.

I mean really......what were you thinking when you posted that photo? Did you really think on this forum you were not going to catch some chit. Not hateful chit, but realistic chit......what do you think would happen if Seaoat posted a shirtless chest photo while holding a shovel......do you really think the response would be hateful, or more in the nature of WTF.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum