This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 28]

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile
This guy is friggin hilarious. He had a Trump doll he was sticking pins in. Cracked me up!

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:This guy is friggin hilarious. He had a Trump doll he was sticking pins in. Cracked me up!




I think I missed that one Vikingwoman. Would you mind posting it?

View user profile
Telstar wrote:



Start at 10:15. He's sticking pins in the doll then.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:
Telstar wrote:



Start at 10:15. He's sticking pins in the doll then.



Thanks. Laughing

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Waste of Forum band width and spam.

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Waste of Forum band width and spam.

Says the waste of human bandwidth.

View user profile
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Waste of Forum band width and spam.





View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Deus X wrote:
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Waste of Forum band width and spam.

Says the waste of human bandwidth.

Hi there girl

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Deus X wrote:
ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:Waste of Forum band width and spam.

Says the waste of human bandwidth.

Hi there girl




Bet you say that to all the real men professor sweet cheeks. lol!

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile
This one goes out to pill popping pkr.



View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Similar topics

-

» Blah blah blah

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum