This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 16]

knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Please don't be offended when I say this but would you consider taking a fucking break . . . . . !

Well...it wasn't like anyone else was using the place for the past couple of hours.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Please don't be offended when I say this but would you consider taking a fucking break . . . . . !

Well...it wasn't like anyone else was using the place for the past couple of hours.

Keep up the good work! Brightens my day. Very Happy

View user profile
It's propaganda spam... exactly the same issue that Markle was censored and banned for...

except of course this is from your party.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: It's propaganda spam... exactly the same issue that Markle was censored and banned for...

except of course this is from your party.

Except of course it's all in one topic and not spamming all over the page. So did Markle's getting banned break up your engagement with him? Laughing Laughing

View user profile
You've ended 24 threads on the front page with your inane crap... not to mention bumping bs content.

You've got some serious issues.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: You've ended 24 threads on the front page with your inane crap... not to mention bumping bs content.

You've got some serious issues.

You've been bitching and moaning about my post since last spring steroid boy. Must suck to be a whining little snowflake like you. Laughing

View user profile
panhandler wrote:
Telstar wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Keep up the good work!  Brightens my day.  Very Happy

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
panhandler wrote:
Telstar wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Keep up the good work!  Brightens my day.  Very Happy

My post to Telstar was completely out of line and I should not have posted it . . . . . the posts were beginning to sound like Damaged Eagle without the *SMILE* . . . . anyhoo I apologize!

View user profile
[/quote]

My post to Telstar was completely out of line and I should not have posted it . . . . . the posts were beginning to sound like Damaged Eagle without the *SMILE* . . . . anyhoo I apologize! [/quote]

Apology accepted. However please feel free to treat me like a perv if I start harassing folks because they don't think it's peachy that I sleep with my sister. *******dumb hick smile*******

View user profile
My post to Telstar was completely out of line and I should not have posted it . . . . . the posts were beginning to sound like Damaged Eagle without the *SMILE* . . . . anyhoo I apologize! [/quote]

Apology accepted. However please feel free to treat me like a perv if I start harassing folks because they don't think it's peachy that I sleep with my sister. *******dumb hick smile*******[/quote]

Sorry dude . . . . my bad

View user profile
knothead wrote:My post to Telstar was completely out of line and I should not have posted it . . . . . the posts were beginning to sound like Damaged Eagle without the *SMILE* . . . . anyhoo I apologize!

Apology accepted. However please feel free to treat me like a perv if I start harassing folks because they don't think it's peachy that I sleep with my sister. *******dumb hick smile*******[/quote]

Sorry dude . . . . my bad[/quote]

All is well. Cool

View user profile
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Appropriate response. How shallow of you to apologize only when you realized who posted it.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Appropriate response. How shallow of you to apologize only when you realized who posted it.

At least he didn't giggle and look the other way like the bitter, biased moderator did when her girlfriend was calling people the c word on this forum.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

At least he didn't giggle and look the other way like the bitter, biased moderator did when her girlfriend was calling people the c word on this forum.

I have no clue what joani is talking about . . . .

View user profile
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I have no clue what joani is talking about . . . .

That's alright, she rarely has a clue as well. lol!

View user profile
Remember your post, Knothead?

knothead wrote:My post to Telstar was completely out of line and I should not have posted it . . . . . the posts were beginning to sound like Damaged Eagle without the *SMILE* . . . . anyhoo I apologize!

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Ok Bill you real piece of shit,  dig down into your stock pile of saved posts and show me were I giggled regarding Chrissy calling people names. 

You are so disgusting!

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Ok Bill you real piece of shit,  dig down into your stock pile of saved posts and show me were I giggled regarding Chrissy calling people names. 

You are so disgusting!

Do you kiss your great grandchildren with that nasty, vile mouth? Laughing I didn't mention any names but at least you remember who your girlfriend was. Look it up yourself instead of checking post counts and PM's.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You are so disgusting!

Do you kiss your great grandchildren with that nasty, vile mouth? Laughing I didn't mention any names but at least you remember who your girlfriend was. Look it up yourself instead of checking post counts and PM's.

And what about your daughter and grandchildren, do you ever see them?

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You are so disgusting!

And what about your daughter and grandchildren, do you ever see them?

Probably as often as I see your daughter and grandchildren, nasty mouth. lol!

View user profile
Just what I suspected.....never. No loss to them.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Just what I suspected.....never. No loss to them.

Yes, whoever "they" are. So is Friday night when you start guzzling Caronas?

View user profile
You may need to bump those meds Bill.....perhaps some steroids would help.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:You may need to bump those meds Bill.....perhaps some steroids would help.

Don't touch the stuff. So do the Carona's help with that back pain? Must feel like fire ants chewing away at your spine. Enjoy. Twisted Evil

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next