This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Still butthurt are you?

Tellthetruth wrote:Still butthurt are you?



Not at all. I am going to enjoy trashing the philander in chief and his nuclear disaster family. lol!

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Still butthurt are you?

Not at all. I am going to enjoy trashing the philander in chief and his nuclear disaster family. lol!

View user profile
Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:Still butthurt are you?

Not at all. I am going to enjoy trashing the philander in chief and his nuclear disaster family. lol!



Enjoy the insults, if Tramp is lucky he, his nuclear disaster family and his mouth breathing supporters are in for at least 4 years of them.


View user profile

View user profile


Born with silver spoon, he can buy the moon, King Trump.





View user profile

View user profile
Little Donny Trump, aka Citizen Pain.

View user profile
Triumph the original pee dog :You need to go out and see the real America...I hear the meth is amazing...I mean it has to be, LOOK WHO THEY VOTED FOR!

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile
polecat wrote:


He won't miss this week with Linda McMahon's boy John Cena hosting the show. Wonder if Cena will talk about Trump being Trump.

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile
Trump may have found someone other than cat scat boy Ted Nugent and pro wrestlers to perform at his goofy inauguration.


View user profile

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile
Telstar wrote:Trump may have found someone other than cat scat boy Ted Nugent and pro wrestlers to perform at his goofy inauguration.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Similar topics

-

» Blah blah blah
» MAH from SiM

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum