This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old folks talking about the weather...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Old folks talking about the weather... on 11/21/2016, 10:24 am

Laughing Yes, had to mention the frost this morning on my walk. Late fall in Florida and it's feeling pretty good out there.

Glad to report the bronchitis is gone and I'm feeling much better. Or should I start another thread on old folks talking about their sickness?

Glad you're feeling better. We got about 6 inches of snow... and the temp isn't above freezing yet.

brrrrrr

PkrBum wrote:Glad you're feeling better. We got about 6 inches of snow... and the temp isn't above freezing yet.

brrrrrr

Put another log on the fire . . .

View user profile

A Florida girl always comes back to her roots. I've lived in the snowy regions. Fun the first time and after that a pain in the butt. I'll take 38 and frost. Laughing

We finally had a frost in Illinois. I think this was a record for the latest in the year to have the first frost. The good news is the river is draining off the fields and if this continues without ice until the first week in January, it usually means no spring floods. We had planted a bunch of new grass and the root systems are not established and even a slight flood will cause us to have to reseed next spring. Beautiful fall weather.

View user profile

2seaoat wrote:We finally had a frost in Illinois.  I think this was a record for the latest in the year to have the first frost.  The good news is the river is draining off the fields and if this continues without ice until the first week in January, it usually means no spring floods.   We had planted a bunch of new grass and the root systems are not established and even a slight flood will cause us to have to reseed next spring.   Beautiful fall weather.

It's been a gorgeous fall. But we are so in need of rain.

So glad the bronchitis is gone.....and we do need rain!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum