Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YES! Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus!

+2
polecat
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:YES!  Award show tonight with no hate America speeches, but lots of Praise Jesus! - Page 2 Screen10

Other than the fact I really enjoy country music, along with virtually every other kind, why do you find it necessary to denigrate an AWARDS SHOW?
[...]
1 more thing
The way people treated the Dixie Chicks after they said what they said, you cant say anything bad about the president because that's un-American kind of went out the window when we elected a black man didn't it. Hippocrates!

So typical of Progressives.  If they don't outright LIE, they tell half or rather one quarter truths.

"On March 10, 2003, during a London concert, nine days before the March 19, 2003 invasion of Iraq, lead vocalist Maines told the audience: "We don't want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the President of the United States (George W. Bush) is from Texas".

You just don't do that and expect to be popular in America.  Just as has been shown by Hillary Clinton, if you make your own mess, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Now they can get on the CMA's by playing back-up to Beyonce and singing a pro-gun song which surprised me.  Wonder how that was negotiated?

Wow
please tell me what i lied about in that statement

We all know comprehension is not your strong suit.

Please show me where I said you lied. Or is this a case of the guilty get gabby?

polecat

polecat

So typical of Progressives. If they don't outright LIE, they tell half or rather one quarter truths

Right there the 5th word in your 2nd sentence.
Here I will help you 1 2 3 4 and watch for it 5. The 5th word in your 2nd sentence.

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:Rave on

Great comeback polecat. lol!

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:So typical of Progressives. If they don't outright LIE, they tell half or rather one quarter truths

Here I will help you 1 2 3 4 and watch for it 5. The 5th word in your 2nd sentence.

Obviously, comprehension is not one of your strong points either.

Imagine if the juror reading the verdict just skipped one word and said GUILTY!

Grow up and READ THE SENTENCE. Is that too hard for you?

You strongly remind me of former President Bill Clinton who needed the word "IS" explained to him.

The desperation of Progressives today is astonishing. Now they're counting words and picking which ONE they like or dislike.

Whew!

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:So typical of Progressives. If they don't outright LIE, they tell half or rather one quarter truths

Grow up and READ THE SENTENCE.  Is that too hard for you?

You strongly remind me of former President Bill Clinton who needed the word "IS" explained to him.

The desperation of Progressives today is astonishing.  Now they're counting words and picking which ONE they like or dislike.

Whew!

Still waiting for you to point out where I was lying. Can you comprehend what you wrote? I guess you can't count either.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

The desperation of Progressives today is astonishing.  Now they're counting words and picking which ONE they like or dislike.

Whew!

Still waiting for you to point out where I was lying. Can you comprehend what you wrote? I guess you can't count either.

When, in your English class did they teach you that you could pick and choose what words you were going to use in comprehending the SENTENCE?

Undoubtedly explains why too Progressives can't understand the Second Amendment.

Grow up. You're making yourself look foolish.

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

Whew!

When, in your English class did they teach you that you could pick and choose what words you were going to use in comprehending the SENTENCE?

Undoubtedly explains why too Progressives can't understand the Second Amendment.

Grow up.  You're making yourself look foolish.

I'm glad we agree that I wasn't telling lies.
Aw yes the 2nd amendment LOL. What does ''WELL REGULATED'' mean Mr. Grown up?

polecat

polecat

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:

I'm too country now for country, just like Johnny Cash.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

Whew!

Grow up.  You're making yourself look foolish.

I'm glad we agree that I wasn't telling lies.
Aw yes the 2nd amendment LOL. What does ''WELL REGULATED'' mean Mr. Grown up?

You skipped when they taught punctuation in school, didn't you?

2seaoat

You skipped when they taught punctuation in school, didn't you?

Too funny.............Mr. Markle the bumbling bag of mistakes, he cannot blame his schooling, but age is cruel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum