Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seriously?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seriously? Empty Seriously? 11/2/2016, 11:12 am

sunnystorm

I jumped through more hoops to try and log on.

Don't you luv me anymore, Boards?

Still:Storrmwatch

2Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 12:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Stormy, is that you?

3Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 12:16 pm

He might have banned you when he was trying to suppress voting for his desire to censor speech.

4Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 12:33 pm

sunnystorm

PkrBum wrote:He might have banned you when he was trying to suppress voting for his desire to censor speech.

Ya know, that thought crossed my mind. Shocked

Yes, Miss Joani, it's storm, I pull no stunts. How are ya darlin?

I despise the hatred and blockhead thinking on this forum but have come to love and miss some of you too much to stay away.

5Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 12:45 pm

I'm not sure if you know yet... but we lost Bob to cancer a few days ago.

The story is in the "hey Bob" thread.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t25692-hey-bob

6Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 3:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nice to have you back Stormy....our hearts are broken. Bob was such an important part of this forum.

7Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 4:01 pm

sunnystorm

Nooooo, I didn't know. Thanks for the info. Yes, he was a great guy.
RIP, Bob.

Prayers are sent your way,

8Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 9:17 pm

2seaoat

I forgot my password once or twice, and had to create 1 and 2 seaoat because this getting old is forgetful at times, but golly I never thought about blaming boards....maybe it was his fault.

9Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/2/2016, 10:57 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:He might have banned you when he was trying to suppress voting for his desire to censor speech.

Good god man, does it ever occur to you that people forget their username and password?  I just checked the memberlist and can clearly see that storm has another account which I can only guess she forgot the login info for and may not have been able to recover because a throwaway email address was used.   And if I remember correctly, she deleted her original account years ago.  But why take even half second to simply click on the memberlist link and vet what you say when you can instead just make shit up and speculate wildly?

Storm, as you can see, Pkrbum still is a few innings shy of a wrapped up World Series.  That hasn't changed since you were last here, only now he is considerably more bitter.  You see, he was the brunt of a forum joke where he was led to believe that he was staging a forum election that would result in a new moderator.  And just as he was approaching the ball, fulling thinking that he was really going to kick it this time, it was comedically - and predictably - pulled away as he tripped over himself.  He now mentions censorship and forum elections at every corner.  You can almost set your watch to it.

10Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 12:14 am

2seaoat

You forgot the other option...... drunken

11Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 9:24 am

"might"... given your lack of ethics and the fact that you banned Riceme... it was certainly an option.

12Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 12:46 pm

2seaoat

Wow, I thought Riceme went back to California and no longer participated in the forum......I never heard anything about somebody being banned, but I avoided forum politics........but Riceme spent too much time around those windmills and probably forgot her password too.......but again, I forgot to take my pills this morning and I blamed Boards......I think that and blaming Hillary for every crime made up in somebody's head is the only answer.

13Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 1:42 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Wow, I thought Riceme went back to California and no longer participated in the forum......I never heard anything about somebody being banned, but I avoided forum politics........but Riceme spent too much time around those windmills and probably forgot her password too.......but again, I forgot to take my pills this morning and I blamed Boards......I think that and blaming Hillary for every crime made up in somebody's head is the only answer.

She did.  Riceme left the forum under her own volition.  The true story is that she hadn't visited the forum in several years.  Then we had the forum election (the second one involving Markle's spamming of debunked untruth's repeatedly) in which I was clearly winning.  That is until several posters from Pensacola Daily all miraculously signed on for the first time in years...and within minutes of each other.   Oddly enough, the voting was swayed shortly after their brief visit in which they logged in but posted nothing. Isn't that odd? People who hadn't visited this forum in years all happen to visit at precisely the same time, but not actually post anything? And then the voting results are miraculously changed as well? I hope you guys are good at connecting the dots, because Pkrdumb isn't.

Long story short, Joani asked everyone over there to come back and simply login in one more time and vote.  It was upon the discovery of that act that I deleted riceme's account (as well as several other accounts that were clearly no longer in use). In fact, the reason we don't have well over 500 members is because I routinely go in and delete users that are clearly no longer in use. That isn't censorship, that is called forum user maintenance.

But with that said, she - riceme - is free to re-register and post all she wants.  But she won't because she clearly doesn't use this forum any more.  And this is her choice.  I simply deleted the account so that outsiders can't be rallied to manipulate anonymous polls.  

But to a guy like Pkrdumb, these words make his head heard.  He could read this several times and still not grasp what is being said.   So he throws his hands up in frustration and blames the messenger for his own inadequate internal faculties.   "It a conspiracy!  He's must be trying to censor free speech!"

Not really, Pkrdumb.  You're just stupid.

14Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 2:03 pm

Rationalizations from a proven liar... I assure you that we're all duly impressed... lol.

15Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 2:05 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Rationalizations from a proven liar... I assure you that we're all duly impressed... lol.

boards of FL wrote:But to a guy like Pkrdumb, these words make his head heard.  He could read this several times and still not grasp what is being said.   So he throws his hands up in frustration and blames the messenger for his own inadequate internal faculties.   "It a conspiracy!  He's must be trying to censor free speech!"

Not really, Pkrdumb.  You're just stupid.

Seriously? 926

16Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 2:11 pm

2seaoat

Wow.....I just did not spend one second on forum seventh grade politics and did not even realize that this stuff was going on.......I get when folks run away. This place can create fears in folks who live in a fantasy world. I mean, I watched the Navarre Forum really try to control the message and any real discussions were in fact censored and in the end the forum became this weird meld of politics and religion and a total sell out to the real estate agents who pay to be on the forums ads........I mean the one thing I have liked about this forum is the objectivity in regard to no ads or forcing one's religion on forum members where there was this animal farm Orwellian flavor to the Navarre forum......really advanced strange in my opinion. Some people need to be insulated from reality, and I guess I am laughing when the foolish people believe that Trump will win that they suddenly reappear with silver spoon hoping that they can get a freebie......too funny that their racist views of America are challenged here, and as usual.....they pick up their ball and leave.

17Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 3:31 pm

sunnystorm

Boards,  I meant no offense, really.

It was meant as humor.  I'm sorry if I offended.

I still appreciate you're keeping the forum going, truthfully.

Sorry

PS: I'm not keen on the name "sunnystorrm" as I'm more of a "stormwatch" personality. Very Happy

18Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 4:38 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

sunnystorm wrote:Boards,  I meant no offense, really.

Sorry

PS:  I'm not keen on the name "sunnystorrm" as I'm more of a "stormwatch" personality.  Very Happy

No need for apologies as no offense was taken. I can usually detect when a comment is truly coming from a vile point of view and when it's tongue in cheek. I was more responding to Pkrbum than you.

That said, I just changed your password to your "stormwatch2016" moniker and PM'd it to your sunnystorrm username.

19Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 4:40 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
sunnystorm wrote:Boards,  I meant no offense, really.

Sorry

PS:  I'm not keen on the name "sunnystorrm" as I'm more of a "stormwatch" personality.  Very Happy

No need for apologies as no offense was taken.  I can usually detect when a comment is truly coming from a vile point of view and when it's tongue in cheek.   I was more responding to Pkrbum than you.

That said, I just changed your password to your "stormwatch2016" moniker and PM'd it to your sunnystorrm username.

Actually, I just realized that your original moniker "stormwatch89" is still active as well. I'll PM the reset password to that as well.

Be sure to change these passwords.

20Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 5:00 pm

sunnystorm

Awesome! Thank you, Boards!

Thanks for you comments, too! This board can become pretty intense and I only wish to reconnect with some friends here. So sorry that Bob is no longer with us Sad

My days of political debates are pretty much over. Like you, we have our own opinions, but like you, realize there is no point in fighting them here.

Thanks, again!

21Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 8:10 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Celebrate! It worked, Boards. Thank you!

I so much prefer being a watcher than a sunny! Evil or Very Mad

22Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 8:13 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thank you for posting my lovely Paige, another gone. RIP Paige.

23Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/3/2016, 8:22 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

This is my new one, expected Nov 16. Amazon loves me in the prep!

24Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously? 11/4/2016, 8:56 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Cool

How do you like that, Pkrbum? Would you like to stand corrected?

Of course not!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum