Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryan was asked to explain his tax plan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It would take too much time......I have a suggestion.....take five seconds and answer these three questions"

Will upper income taxpayers get a taxbreak(250k or greater)?

Will the mortgage deduction be eliminated?

Will farm subsidies be eliminated?

I could answer that in 10 seconds......so if you answer those questions before the election....now tell us how you are going to balance the budget.

Its not a Ky Fried Chicken secret recipe, or new coke......its not even that hard because you cannot balance the budget without putting revenues on the table and telling America what you are going to do.....simple and honest.

It isn't the first time he dodged a question about the plan..

Ryan was asked to explain his tax plan 527674_3586685158613_428311116_n

2seaoat wrote:It would take too much time......I have a suggestion.....take five seconds and answer these three questions"

I could answer that in 10 seconds......so if you answer those questions before the election....now tell us how you are going to balance the budget.

Its not a Ky Fried Chicken secret recipe, or new coke......its not even that hard because you cannot balance the budget without putting revenues on the table and telling America what you are going to do.....simple and honest.

Link?

Obama hasn't had a budget ever.....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It would take too much time......I have a suggestion.....take five seconds and answer these three questions"

Link?

Yes he has. He had a very nice campaign budget. Does that count?

2seaoat

NBC nightly news interview.....tonight a half hour ago....I heard what he said.....let me translate.....We do not have a clue how we can get elected with specifics......but we saw voooddoooooo economics worked once before....so lets try the same thing again.

Yes Obama does not have a budget.....because he is not being honest either....he should let everybody know how deep the defense cuts will be and how much of a tax increase he will seek...... but the continuing mess is not Obama's fault, or Bush's fault.....it is structural and it was completely ignored by American policy makers for 30 years because they were bought and paid for by special interests who did not want the strategic to even be considered as backward tactics have filled the void.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:NBC nightly news interview.....tonight a half hour ago....I heard what he said.....let me translate.....We do not have a clue how we can get elected with specifics......but we saw voooddoooooo economics worked once before....so lets try the same thing again.

Yes Obama does not have a budget.....because he is not being honest either....he should let everybody know how deep the defense cuts will be and how much of a tax increase he will seek...... but the continuing mess is not Obama's fault, or Bush's fault.....it is structural and it was completely ignored by American policy makers for 30 years because they were bought and paid for by special interests who did not want the strategic to even be considered as backward tactics have filled the void.

That's why Ron Paul should have been on the ticket. He had the cajones to call a horse a horse. He said he would cut a trillion dollars from the budget the first year, and this would have shaved everyone. DOD, welfare, our foreign friends, and everyone else. It would have been painful, but not as painful as the coming years will be when the U.S. debt finally crushes the whole economy.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ghandi wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Link?

Yes he has. He had a very nice campaign budget. Does that count?

...and he's running deficits in that one as well LOL

2seaoat wrote:NBC nightly news interview.....tonight a half hour ago....I heard what he said.....let me translate.....We do not have a clue how we can get elected with specifics......but we saw voooddoooooo economics worked once before....so lets try the same thing again.

OBAMA's BUDGET-
http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/industry/259305-omb-tells-contractors-once-again-dont-issue-layoff-notices

Margin Call

Margin Call

What is wrong with your brains? Even the most basic of substance is lost on this forum. Obama has submitted his budget to Congress every year he has been President. Here is his 2013 budget:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Overview

Sal

Sal

Biden is going to mop the floor with this fool.

WALLACE: So how much would it cost?

RYAN: It’s revenue neutral…

WALLACE: No no, I’m just talking about cuts. We’ll get to the deductions, but the cut in tax rates.

RYAN: The cut in tax rates is lowering all Americans’ tax rates by 20 percent.

WALLACE: Right, how much does that cost?

RYAN: It’s revenue neutral.

WALLACE: But I have to point out, you haven’t given me the math.

RYAN: No, but you…well, I don’t have the time. It would take me too long to go through all of the math. But let me say it this way: you can lower tax rates by 20 percent across the board by closing loopholes and still have preferences for the middle class. For things like charitable deductions, for home purchases, for health care. So what we’re saying is, people are going to get lower tax rates.

Rolling Eyes

Margin Call wrote:What is wrong with your brains? Even the most basic of substance is lost on this forum. Obama has submitted his budget to Congress every year he has been President. Here is his 2013 budget:

So what? When has he managed to garner the votes to get one through the Senate? Never. His budget is just a book that means nothing.

Margin Call

Margin Call

nochain wrote:
Margin Call wrote:What is wrong with your brains? Even the most basic of substance is lost on this forum. Obama has submitted his budget to Congress every year he has been President. Here is his 2013 budget:

So what? When has he managed to garner the votes to get one through the Senate? Never. His budget is just a book that means nothing.

You don't even understand what the President's budget contains. I posted a link....go read it. It is a request sent to Congress. Congress must write the legislation. There was no policy language to vote on.....that's why the vote against the President's budget was meaningless.

You do realize that spending limits have been set by prior year's legislation? It's the same mechanism as a budget resolution.

Margin Call wrote:
nochain wrote:

You don't even understand what the President's budget contains. I posted a link....go read it. It is a request sent to Congress. Congress must write the legislation. There was no policy language to vote on.....that's why the vote against the President's budget was meaningless.

You do realize that spending limits have been set by prior year's legislation? It's the same mechanism as a budget resolution.

I understand the budget process perfectly, it is you who misses the point. Again. Nitpicky and twisty!

Margin Call

Margin Call

nochain wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
nochain wrote:

I understand the budget process perfectly, it is you who misses the point. Again. Nitpicky and twisty!

What point did I miss?

cant beleive anyone would be thinking obama cares much about a budget or deficits by now. if anyone thinks obama cares about budgets or having a deficit at this point all I can say is your retarded.

look at our deficit. obama created that!

Margin Call

Margin Call

Rogue wrote:cant beleive anyone would be thinking obama cares much about a budget or deficits by now. if anyone thinks obama cares about budgets or having a deficit at this point all I can say is your retarded.

Nutjob logic 101:

Obama can't produce a budget nor get one passed by Congress, but Obama created the deficits!

nochain wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
nochain wrote:

Just admit you've been slapped upside the head w/ your lies about Obama again?

Margin Call wrote:
Rogue wrote:cant beleive anyone would be thinking obama cares much about a budget or deficits by now. if anyone thinks obama cares about budgets or having a deficit at this point all I can say is your retarded.

Nutjob logic 101:

Obama can't produce a budget nor get one passed by Congress, but Obama created the deficits!

You're wasting your time,MC. You can't drill sense into someone.

Margin Call wrote:

Nutjob logic 101:

thats right, blame it on anyone but obama. its not obama fault he cant put together a budget that makes sense for the country. even his own party wont vote for his budgets.

and either way, budgets, no budgets. obama OWNS this DEBT. you can not have a president and then turn around and say NONTHING that occured during his administration is his fault.

you and the rest of you are the real nut jobs thinking you can blame your way through 4 fuckin years..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum