This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just added a Chat Box...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just added a Chat Box... Empty I just added a Chat Box... on 1/3/2010, 6:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page and you will now notice a chat box which allows you to chat with other users who are online at the same time as you.

http://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

2I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/3/2010, 6:46 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL
Simply click "login" at the top right corner of the chat box to join the live chat.

3I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/5/2010, 1:25 am

I think it would be a good idea to have a Chat Room Forum to put meet up dates and discussion topics live.

ie. January 11th at 9:00pm there will be a live discussion in the Chat room on "insert Topic"

We can also post when we will be there if folks want to join in.

Just a thought

4I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/5/2010, 11:32 am

boards of FL

boards of FL
theoldgods wrote:I think it would be a good idea to have a Chat Room Forum to put meet up dates and discussion topics live.

ie. January 11th at 9:00pm there will be a live discussion in the Chat room on "insert Topic"

We can also post when we will be there if folks want to join in.

Just a thought

Good idea. Any suggestions for session #1?

5I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/5/2010, 12:14 pm

I dunno, maybe some others can voice some opinions and I can be thinking as well.

6I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/6/2010, 3:48 am

Jake92

About 10-15 yrs ago we had a Pensacola chat room on AOL. There were a lot of good discussions and friendships made until the teenagers took it over and the grown ups slowly drifted away to take care of more important things.. We met almost every Sat morning for breakfast for about 2 years and also met almost every Tuesday at Boomers near Corry for a few drinks and karioke. I still have a few friends from back then.

Jake

7I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/6/2010, 10:24 am

boards of FL

boards of FL
I remember that chat room! Of course, I was not old enough to make it out to boomers at the time, so I may have been one of the teens you're talking about.

8I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/6/2010, 6:29 pm

Jake92

There were a few of us that hung around together quite a bit until we slowly drifted apart, but I still keep in touch with a few of them once in a while. Of course divorces, and mariages spit up some of the old gang and NADEP closing made a few others transfer and a few of the active duty ones leaving to other parts of the world broke most of the gang up. The breakfasts on Saturday mornings and meeting at the beach or somebodies pool once in a while for a BBQ was fun. That's what the PNJ forums could never replace because of the constant fighting instead of trying to meet and understand each others ideas, even if they are totally different. We were always there to help each other out if one of us needed a hand with something.

Jake

9I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/6/2010, 6:52 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL
I used to check in on that room around 1996-1999. My username was SurfUF. Seems like eons ago that I used AOL or that handle.

10I just added a Chat Box... Empty Re: I just added a Chat Box... on 1/6/2010, 7:05 pm

Jake92

I seem to remember that screen name but it's been years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum