Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tim Tebow Hits Home Run in First Pro at Bat

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Tim Tebow Hits Home Run in First Pro at Bat Captur21

There were two sets of cleat prints rounding the bases that day, my friend.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Well loved athlete!

Dayum... that was good power going to the opposite field. The kids a winner... he deserves to play.

Sal

Sal

Pffft ....

.... it was an instructional league game where he went 1 for 6.

The scouts who watched him workout at USC last month said it was a waste of time.

The Mets signed him to sell a bunch of jerseys.

Nice that he had this moment, but he'll never make it to the Show.

2seaoat

The same folks who argued that President Obama was going to lose the Presidency were arguing that Tim Tebow was an NFL quarterback......I laughed at them and was soundly criticized for not knowing politics or the NFL, but Tim Tebow the baseball player......my SIL went to the college world series and had scouts looking at him when he was a teammate of Curtis Granderson and Tim Tebow could not even start on their college team let alone a double A baseball team.......what a joke.

I'm sure there's something wrong with wishing the kid well. Why don't you go ahead and tell us.

2seaoat

The hundreds of kids who have a dream and actually have put in years of hard work without pro football money and a broadcast contract get jumped over because some folks want to make a buck off celebrity......keep wishing well, but it will not change reality......this guy is all media hype and no athleticism which deserves the hype.....but the kids he jumps over...... they do not matter.

You forget his college career. And I'll still defend his one chance to play NFL really... he won a playoff game in Pittsburg. Not easy under any circumstances. I was never a fan of his at uf. I seriously didn't pull for him once... I hatred the gators back then. As many flaws as he had... he wins. There doesn't necessarily need to be cookie cutter qbs. There's been tons of unique players that don't fit the molds. And you can't measure what a winner has... it's an intangible. I'm surprised I'd have to say these things to someone that fancied them self an athlete. Why don't you honestly say what your issue is with him... bigot.

Sal

Sal

The scouts that saw him at USC said he has a below average arm, his fielding skills are mediocre, and he can't hit a curve ball.

He can sell some jerseys to rubes, tho.

2seaoat

The scouts that saw him at USC said he has a below average arm, his fielding skills are mediocre, and he can't hit a curve ball.

He can sell some jerseys to rubes, tho.

About the same skillset he brought to being a NFL QB. I grew up with Bobby Douglas and the Bears.....there will always be running QBs, they just have not come up against the athleticism of the NFL.......geez Tim Tebow rode the Broncos defense for a win in the playoffs and that is certification he was a good QB.......you just cannot make this chit up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum