This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a bunch of Sanctimonious Weasels... probably just afraid to lose to a girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I hope these teams that are such cowards get karma'd. Cmon ya wimps.... it's soccer for christ's sake.

Pun intended.

http://usatodayhss.com/2016/arizona-boys-soccer-team-forfeits-instead-of-playing-team-with-two-girls

PkrBum wrote:I hope these teams that are such cowards get karma'd. Cmon ya wimps.... it's soccer for christ's sake.

Pun intended.

http://usatodayhss.com/2016/arizona-boys-soccer-team-forfeits-instead-of-playing-team-with-two-girls
What a shame.

View user profile
I remember in fourth grade when the girls and boys still played in a co ed league outside school when my daughter stuffed a player's shot from the baseline. I remember him saying......"damn she is tall". He went on to set the state record on touchdown receptions, set records for receptions in college, and played three years in the NFL. He was nominated last year for the coach of the year in college, and this year his team has beat two big ten teams. He still keeps in contact with my daughter via facebook, and he was the male athlete of the year and my daughter the female athlete of the year their senior year. Kids can enjoy mixed athletics in the younger ages, and in some cases girls mature earlier and are in fact taller until the boys catch up. I hate parents who get all excited about sports for kids not in high school. They never remember who won or lost.......just funny incidents like the tall lanky girl stuffing an NFL player in fourth grade.......it made both of them better people.

View user profile

Sport just shouldn't be tainted. It should remain at heart to be enjoyed. I ran across a million cheaters in tennis... and I used to wonder how they could enjoy a win. It would ruin it for me if I didn't play with character and win fairly. The only sports I can think of that would be unfair is in football or fighting. But I wouldn't condemn it... I just wouldn't think it sporting. These guys need to get over themselves... it's soccer... cmon.

Every parent and grandparent can remember those six year olds running in the universal soccer wolf pack going after the ball......hilarious.........and what was the most important thing......what they would have for treats at half time.........I got to know a family of a local Dentist where his son went to big time Tennis and committed suicide at 23......mostly drugs where he was self medicating, but somewhere along the line despite his talent he had lost the joy. Big time competition in special camps in south Florida......and lost youth.

Two of my classmates played Jimmy Connors in the State Tennis Doubles tournament, and one of those two was consumed by alcoholism from a tennis pro father who just kept the pressure on.......it has to be fun when kids are young......they just will never get that youth and innocence back again if parents drive their children insane.

Sports was always was fun......I was never exceptional, but always filled with the joy of competition and the spirit of silly games.

View user profile
EVEN Time magazine recognizes there is a difference.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum