Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oooops.....NC has some splaining to do

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The Police chief backtracked today.......he agreed that the video showed the man's hands at his side and slowly moving backward in a non aggressive manner, and guess what no video can show what the man had in his hand. The family saw the video and agreed with the chief that the victim was shot with hands at his side backing up slowly. The family said more questions have been raised, and are asking that the video be released. In Chicago Rahm got reelected mayor by hiding a video of a police killing of an unarmed black man......the anger in the black community is justifiable.

Sal

Sal

It doesn't matter if he had a gun, if he wasn't threatening anyone.

It's North fucking Carolina.

Second Amendment fetishists get nervous when a black dude is involved.

Which is it? Do you want a govt with the authority to monitor and mandate and manhandle or not?

It's a package deal. They don't even have to tell the truth about deals and legislation.There's no check.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Which is it? Do you want a govt with the authority to monitor and mandate and manhandle or not?

It's a package deal. They don't even have to tell the truth about deals and legislation.There's no check.

PkrBum wrote:I'd settle for one set of rules and standards. Unreasonable... I know.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Which is it? Do you want a govt with the authority to monitor and mandate and manhandle or not?

PkrBum wrote:I'd settle for one set of rules and standards. Unreasonable... I know.

I just wanted to say three things in one post.

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

I just wanted to say three things in one post.

It's not as fun as it sounds.

2seaoat

Too funny.....man has a gun and hands are down......gets shot dead, and the tinfoilers like Hannity take us on a snipe hunt.......if you have a gun.....case closed. For eight years I have listened to PK talk about President Obama interfering with citizens rights to the second amendment, yet when a black man allegedly has a gun and the video shows him being shot backing up peacefully walking slowly with his hands at his side..........too funny.......

Sal

Sal

Having double standards on double standards sounds like fun.

Guess not.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Cops aren't there to protect or serve, not anymore. Now they're the enforcers of a fascist oligarchy. And there really IS a war being made by the police against America's citizens.

If they win, we lose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum