Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Throw aways ..."I suspect the same thing happened in Charlotte, the book morphed into a gun."

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It is now evidence being used in the upcoming murder trial of an officer who killed a black suspect in St. Louis.  Video shows the officer planting a gun on the dead suspect.

The headline at the top of this thread is a quote from a comment from one of the folks who saw the video on the web.

What people need to understand is that all of these cops kill black suspect incidents create a CUMULATIVE impact on black America.  The violent riots in so many big cities as black Americans protest police brutality are not in response to each and every local incident -- but the result of the cumulative impact.  This factor also explains why black protestors against the police in San Francisco, as an example, were responding to a black suspect ostensibly murdered by a cop in Missouri, or Chicago, etc.

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but I have noted an increase in anti-cop rioters who are white and are protesting with their black brothers and sisters.

Markle says there are more white suspects shot to death by cops than blacks.  Maybe this is why whites are beginning to turn on the cops with the same venom as their black comrades.  

Just sayin' ....

See: http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/39271-white-st-louis-cop-plants-gun-after-killing-black-victim

Last edited by Wordslinger on 9/22/2016, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Integrity)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum