Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

+13
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
RealLindaL
Telstar
Sal
Hospital Bob
knothead
Lisa12
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
Joanimaroni
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

226Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 9:35 am

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Anybody here that doesn't know Bob's name by now is a moron... get a clue o' wordy wonder.

I guess I am a moron.  I have never met Bob, I thought initially a name was posted when he was in the hospital, but it was deleted.  

Just spoke with Bob and that is his real name and yes he would like to meet you, I will send a pm.

227Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 11:08 am

He's actually used his full name as his handle several times. It's ok seagoat... we're here to help you.

228Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 12:50 pm

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:He's actually used his full name as his handle several times. It's ok seagoat... we're here to help you.

How do you like it now, seaoat, being "accused" of being forgetful, if not demented?

BTW, I must be a moron, too, as I have no idea what Bob's real name is. Oh, but wait -- sea would say it's because I'm losing my mental faculties (even though I used to be very intelligent, according to him). Right, sea? So what does that say about you, and I repeat: how do you like it now?

229Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 12:54 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He's actually used his full name as his handle several times. It's ok seagoat... we're here to help you.

How do you like it now, seaoat, being "accused" of being forgetful, if not demented?

BTW, I must be a moron, too, as I have no idea what Bob's real name is.  Oh, but wait -- sea would say it's because I'm losing my mental faculties (even though I used to be very intelligent, according to him).  Right, sea?   So what does that say about you, and I repeat:  how do you like it now?

Lol... I wrote that post for you and another friend.

It's hard to imagine the forum w/o seagoat or Bob tho... there are some authentic characters here.

230Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 1:50 pm

dumpcare

Hell, Bob used to write a letter to the editor every now and then a few years ago and tell us here or maybe on the old pnj forum he wrote one. Not Bob remember that? lol

Last edited by ppaca on 10/12/2016, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

231Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 3:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He starter using Not Bob after a criminal event unsettled him. He made comments about the incident that could have been ...well problematic.

232Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 3:55 pm

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:He starter using Not Bob after a criminal event unsettled him. He made comments about the incident that could have been ...well problematic.

I don't remember that, but let me edit my post.

233Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 5:36 pm

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:He starter using Not Bob after a criminal event unsettled him. He made comments about the incident that could have been ...well problematic.

OMG, ppaca, you've been a forum member the whole time and DON'T REMEMBER SOMETHING??!!  Watch out before seaoat labels you as senile! Best quit being honest and admitting things like that! It doesn't pay - only gets you dumped on.

234Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 6:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
ppaca wrote:

OMG, ppaca, you've been a forum member the whole time and DON'T REMEMBER SOMETHING??!!  Watch out before seaoat labels you as senile! Best quit being honest and admitting things like that! It doesn't pay - only gets you dumped on.

Not sure how many knew about that one.

235Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/12/2016, 7:01 pm

dumpcare

Well I don't usually forget many things, so after I read that I edited my post and took a pair of scissor's out of my desk and cut my little finger off. So I'm punished.

236Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/13/2016, 12:45 am

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:Well I don't usually forget many things, so after I read that I edited my post and took a pair of scissor's out of my desk and cut my little finger off. So I'm punished.

lol!

237Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/13/2016, 9:21 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:Well I don't usually forget many things, so after I read that I edited my post and took a pair of scissor's out of my desk and cut my little finger off. So I'm punished.

Ouch!

238Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/16/2016, 10:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hi Bob...sure do need an update. Thinking about you every day.

239Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 12:53 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Hi Bob...sure do need an update. Thinking about you every day.

Same here, Bob. Hope you are managing OK - has to be such a tough road.

240Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 4:21 pm

2seaoat

I never paid a bit of attention what Bob was saying his name was because most of the time he was just pulling our legs. I do not know Linda's real name, and would have to spend 15 minutes to research the same if I cared, but like I have said repeatedly, I am a ghost and prefer others are ghosts. Now if Pace turns out to really be Donald Trump.....well I guess I would care.

241Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 4:28 pm

2seaoat

Bob,

I hope the second week in November I can visit, but I am getting my asz kicked the next week. I have a three day Octreotide scan starting Wed. at 10:30. I go back at 1:30, and then Ducalox(sp) to clean my system out and more scans on Thursday at 7am, and then more Ducalox and another scan on 7am friday.

In December 2011 it took me a week to recover because I had an adverse reaction to the octreotide. I went to the bathroom 20 times in one day and threw up twice. So I am not gung ho about this next week, except I have bronch surgery on the 4 lung tumors and I am as happy as a pig in chit because this means I can breath a little better for a longer period.....it helps a little on my survival and lowering the hormone producing tumors, so hopefully I can stop in and share war stories. I feel bad you cannot post and rag on me, but Linda will carry your slack.

242Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 6:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

I hope the second week in November I can visit, but I am getting my asz kicked the next week.  I have a three day Octreotide scan starting Wed. at 10:30.  I go back at 1:30, and then Ducalox(sp) to clean my system out and more scans on Thursday at 7am, and then more Ducalox and another scan on 7am friday.

In December 2011 it took me a week to recover because I had an adverse reaction to the octreotide.   I went to the bathroom 20 times in one day and threw up twice.   So I am not gung ho about this next week, except I have bronch surgery on the 4 lung tumors and I am as happy as a pig in chit because this means I can breath a little better for a longer period.....it helps a little on my survival and lowering the hormone producing tumors, so hopefully I can stop in and share war stories.   I feel bad you cannot post and rag on me, but Linda will carry your slack.
Good luck

243Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 7:10 pm

dumpcare

Well I haven't seen Bob since last Wednesday and talked with him last Thursday. All hell has broken out at work since Baptist dropped Humana Medicare Advantage for 2017 and everyone's letter hit them on Saturday, except for a few last week. I don't think I've had this many calls in one day for several years and not even as much as all last year for obamacare. I thought I'd be able to see him Thursday afternoon but won't be able to.

I did receive a call today and returned it from his girlfriend and he has decided to go to hospice and the snf he's in says they can do it there but send him to the nursing (custodial) part of their facility, but it will cost him dearly. I will call his case manager in the morning and ask who has to sign off and if transportation is provided to transport him to a hospice facility other than where he is located now.

244Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 7:11 pm

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

I hope the second week in November I can visit, but I am getting my asz kicked the next week.  I have a three day Octreotide scan starting Wed. at 10:30.  I go back at 1:30, and then Ducalox(sp) to clean my system out and more scans on Thursday at 7am, and then more Ducalox and another scan on 7am friday.

In December 2011 it took me a week to recover because I had an adverse reaction to the octreotide.   I went to the bathroom 20 times in one day and threw up twice.   So I am not gung ho about this next week, except I have bronch surgery on the 4 lung tumors and I am as happy as a pig in chit because this means I can breath a little better for a longer period.....it helps a little on my survival and lowering the hormone producing tumors, so hopefully I can stop in and share war stories.   I feel bad you cannot post and rag on me, but Linda will carry your slack.

Good luck man. Should be a pig walling in the mud.

245Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 8:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:Well I haven't seen Bob since last Wednesday and talked with him last Thursday. All hell has broken out at work since Baptist dropped Humana Medicare Advantage for 2017 and everyone's letter hit them on Saturday, except for a few last week.  I don't think I've had this many calls in one day for several years and not even as much as all last year for obamacare. I thought I'd be able to see him Thursday afternoon but won't be able to.

I did receive a call today and returned it from his girlfriend and he has decided to go to hospice and the snf he's in says they can do it there but send him to the nursing (custodial) part of their facility, but it will cost him dearly. I will call his case manager in the morning and ask who has to sign off and if transportation is provided to transport him to a hospice facility other than where he is located now.

I thought he had more time in the current facility....what about the surgery?

246Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 8:41 pm

ppaca wrote: All hell has broken out at work since Baptist dropped Humana Medicare Advantage for 2017 and everyone's letter hit them on Saturday, except for a few last week.  I don't think I've had this many calls in one day for several years and not even as much as all last year for obamacare.

"If you like your Dr....

247Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 8:42 pm

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote: All hell has broken out at work since Baptist dropped Humana Medicare Advantage for 2017 and everyone's letter hit them on Saturday, except for a few last week.  I don't think I've had this many calls in one day for several years and not even as much as all last year for obamacare.  

"If you like your Dr....

Has nothing to do with obamacare. I do know what it has to do with though and I am not at liberty to say on an open forum.

248Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 8:45 pm

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:
ppaca wrote:Well I haven't seen Bob since last Wednesday and talked with him last Thursday. All hell has broken out at work since Baptist dropped Humana Medicare Advantage for 2017 and everyone's letter hit them on Saturday, except for a few last week.  I don't think I've had this many calls in one day for several years and not even as much as all last year for obamacare. I thought I'd be able to see him Thursday afternoon but won't be able to.

I thought he had more time in the current facility....what about the surgery?

He has lots of time in that facility. He hasn't spoken about the gamma knife, I think he has decided enough is enough. I will try and call him or his girlfriend tomorrow.

249Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 8:51 pm

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

"If you like your Dr....

Has nothing to do with obamacare. I do know what it has to do with though and I am not at liberty to say on an open forum.

Nothing? I find that hard to believe. So this would've happened totally independent of obamacaid?

Okey Dokey

250Hey Bob - Page 10 Empty Re: Hey Bob 10/17/2016, 9:02 pm

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

"If you like your Dr....

Nothing? I find that hard to believe. So this would've happened totally independent of obamacaid?

Okey Dokey

Yep very little of Medicare Advantage has anything to do with obamacare and this is not one of those things.That particular company has been doing this for many years before Obama was President.

Oh yes it did happen before obamacare. It's happened over and over in my 22 years in the business, especially with that company. Not to worry in a couple years they will be back in. lol It's a game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum