This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

101 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 10:07 am

Hospital Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Are we all going to Bob's house tonight to watch movies?

I have plenty of microwave popcorn in the  cupboard.

Popcorn should probably put the nail in my coffin lol. Can't eat it. Not suppose to eat anything I really like.

View user profile

102 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 10:29 am

ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Are we all going to Bob's house tonight to watch movies?

I have plenty of microwave popcorn in the  cupboard.

Popcorn should probably put the nail in my coffin lol. Can't eat it. Not suppose to eat anything I really like.

That's cool.

You provide the weed, and I'll bring along a couple of these ...


View user profile

103 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 10:42 am

I'd have to have plenty of weed before I'd eat pureed mcdonalds.

View user profile

104 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 10:53 am

Probably beats this ....

View user profile

105 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 11:42 am

Hospital Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Are we all going to Bob's house tonight to watch movies?

I have plenty of microwave popcorn in the  cupboard.

And milk duds?

View user profile

106 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 11:44 am

Sal wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Are we all going to Bob's house tonight to watch movies?

I have plenty of microwave popcorn in the  cupboard.

Popcorn should probably put the nail in my coffin lol. Can't eat it. Not suppose to eat anything I really like.

That's cool.

You provide the weed, and I'll bring along a couple of these ...


u


Bob likes Whataburger!

View user profile

107 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 12:35 pm

Guest


Guest
Hospital Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Are we all going to Bob's house tonight to watch movies?

I have plenty of microwave popcorn in the  cupboard.

Should we clean out your booze cabinet. You know... for medicinal purposes.

108 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 3:13 pm

Sal wrote:Probably beats this ....


Man I'm eating custer banana pudding right now (gerbers) mmmmm can't beat it.

If Bob could puree those milk duds might give it a try.

Now someone with some money could make baby food with grandpa label

View user profile

109 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 3:14 pm

Sal wrote:Probably beats this ....


OMG -- SICK!!!

Oh, wait....

View user profile

110 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 5:01 pm

Hey don't knock it until you've tried them. But a tip, don't try the veggies, the green beans look like vomit on a plate and don't taste much better.

View user profile

111 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 5:04 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:Probably beats this ....


OMG -- SICK!!!  

Oh, wait....

I wouldn't want it on Monday, that's fershur.

View user profile

112 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 5:11 pm

ppaca wrote:Hey don't knock it until you've tried them. But a tip, don't try the veggies, the green beans look like vomit on a plate and don't taste much better.
I could always get the babies to eat Gerber veggies......add a little butter and salt. Sweet Potatoes....nothing needed to be added.

View user profile

113 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 5:12 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
ppaca wrote:Hey don't knock it until you've tried them. But a tip, don't try the veggies, the green beans look like vomit on a plate and don't taste much better.
I could always get the babies to eat Gerber veggies......add a little butter and salt. Sweet Potatoes....nothing needed to be added.


Rub a little whiskey on their gums and put'em to bed.


_________________
I approve this message.
View user profile

114 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 5:20 pm

boards of FL wrote:Rub a little whiskey on their gums and put'em to bed.

'Zat how you were raised? Might explain a lot. Laughing

View user profile

115 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 6:51 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
ppaca wrote:Hey don't knock it until you've tried them. But a tip, don't try the veggies, the green beans look like vomit on a plate and don't taste much better.
I could always get the babies to eat Gerber veggies......add a little butter and salt. Sweet Potatoes....nothing needed to be added.

I overlooked my sweet potatoes my wife bought last week, maybe tomorrow.

View user profile

116 Re: Hey Bob on 9/28/2016, 8:24 pm

Trust me, that baby food has lots more flavor than low carb diet hospital food. lol

View user profile

117 Re: Hey Bob on 9/29/2016, 4:50 pm

HB called and left you a message, sent three emails the third one explains some things.

View user profile

118 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 10:26 am

I just read your email.
When the case manager Called Arcadia about getting me in, the arcadia person asked her if I'm getting cancer treatments. And then told her they would provide transport for everything except that.
What I need to find out is there a different place I could transfer to that will provide that transport.

View user profile

119 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 10:33 am

Hospital Bob wrote:I just read your email.
When the case manager Called Arcadia about getting me in,  the arcadia  person asked her if I'm getting cancer treatments.  And then told her they would provide transport for everything except that.
What I need to find out is there a different place I could transfer to that will provide that transport.  

When we talked yesterday I said if blue cross case manager calls you today or Monday ask him or her. Don't forget to ask blue cross if you can get an electric wheel chair when you leave. It was a stipulation you leave as inpatient hospital. Skilled nursing is not considered inpatient hospital so they should call you. If not let me know. I will try and get by arcadia early next week. Our off exchange open enrollment starts tomorrow.

View user profile

120 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 10:43 am

My other options are to go home in two or thr weeks with home health car and I'm in no way capable of safely being at home, or beginning Lon term nursing home living. In either case I'll have to pay for transpotation to all my medical appointments.

View user profile

121 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 11:34 am

My FIL spent his last two months at Arcadia.

My MIL recently finished a 4-week rehab stint at the Specialty Center on Pine Forest Road, and said this place was much nicer than where my FIL was.


https://www.caring.com/local/nursing-homes-in-pensacola-florida/specialty-center-of-pensacola

The staff at Arcadia was great to work with, but the facility isn't as nice as the one I described.

Note: I personally have not seen either place (wife did), but I helped manage my FIL's case over the phone and in emails.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

122 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 3:28 pm

My blue cross case manager just called. She's going to try to sort out these latest issues of where I need to be, transportation to cancer ttreatments etc.
And she confirmed that I am eligible for an electric wheelchair ppaca.

View user profile

123 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 4:55 pm

Hospital Bob wrote:My blue cross case manager just called.  She's going to try to sort out these latest issues of where I need to be,  transportation to cancer ttreatments etc.
And she confirmed that I am eligible for an electric wheelchair ppaca.

Good, I hope you wrote down her name and number and keep it in a safe place. I kind of figured you'd qualify for an electric wheelchair. I take it you're still at West Florida?

View user profile

124 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 4:57 pm

ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:My blue cross case manager just called.  She's going to try to sort out these latest issues of where I need to be,  transportation to cancer ttreatments etc.
And she confirmed that I am eligible for an electric wheelchair ppaca.

Good, I hope you wrote down her name and number and keep it in a safe place. I kind of figured you'd qualify for an electric wheelchair. I take it you're still at West Florida?
yep still waiting to be moved and do have hernameandno

View user profile

125 Re: Hey Bob on 9/30/2016, 9:23 pm

Bob does SH Cancer center provide transportation? Some SNF units provide transportation....

Home Health nurses just come in and do a wallet biopsy and evaluate....they don't actually do anything.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum