This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sex sting

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Sex sting on 9/15/2016, 7:31 pm

My uncle graduated from High School in Birmingham at 18 and married his 16 year old girl friend who was still in school. He began working at ACIPCO and spent fifty years with the company rising to head honcho from an 18 year old kid sweeping the floors and his wife finished her senior year living with her parents, and they raised three beautiful girls. My uncle was an Auburn fan and was not a ped........yet in 2016, in just a matter of months he could have been put on a sexual predator list.......we have lost our fricking minds.

First, where is family responsibility. Why do we need big brother government to determine our morality and punish those who do not think a certain way. My daughter was under our supervision until she graduated from high school. I did not need government protecting her from internet threats.....that was my job.....the job of the parent. My daughter has prosecuted peds, and she saw over stepping and entrapment which just made her head spin, and she certainly has not delegated the responsibility to protect her daughters to government. They discuss at seven the use of the IPAD and what dangers exist, just like I did when compuserve was the big deal. Enough with this worship of the police state. Our politics and the insanity we are observing start with the proposition that government somehow needs to gage our morality and determine what a Muslim is thinking or take rights away from citizens.....the tail is wagging the dog, and folks who accept appeasement with this evil are simply wrong. I cannot imagine a knowledgeable law enforcement person in 2016 who thinks these hollywood stings have any thing with actually catching real peds......

View user profile

27 Re: Sex sting on 9/16/2016, 1:26 am

2seaoat wrote:I cannot imagine a knowledgeable law enforcement person in 2016 who thinks these hollywood stings have any thing with actually catching real peds......

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan is a very knowledgeable (and highly effective) law enforcement officer.  Why don't you ask him?

View user profile

28 Re: Sex sting on 9/16/2016, 8:23 am

I'm guessing that 90-95% of the creepers they bust are Trump supporters.

View user profile

29 Re: Sex sting on 9/16/2016, 3:18 pm

Sal wrote:I'm guessing that 90-95% of the creepers they bust are Trump supporters.

Well, that's a good bet anyway -- just remember where they're all located.

View user profile

30 Re: Sex sting on 9/16/2016, 5:32 pm

Oh I think I see quite a few democrats.....you can tell because of the public assistance.

View user profile

31 Re: Sex sting on 9/16/2016, 5:53 pm

Sadly, the story is all over the nation and further characterizes the Panhandle as it was the topic of conversation at my wife's monthly Bunco game. She came home to tell me about a minister who went to have sex with a 14 year old, and then I realized how angry women get about this story and an older man having sex with a younger woman........I explained this was a sting operation, and then she got skeptical, but she did not have this part of the story......just that a minister from Pensacola Florida tried to have sex with a 14 year old......insanity. My bet the guy may actually be a ped and is working with youth groups at church........but entrapping is not the best way to deter these crimes......focus on the release of known peds......they will strike again.

View user profile

32 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 1:12 am

Joanimaroni wrote:Oh I think I see quite a few democrats.....you can tell because of the public assistance.

Musta missed something -- don't recall seeing details on the arrested men's various financial situations. Also didn't realize that being republican was a guarantee against ever needing or accepting public assistance.

View user profile

33 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 1:13 am

2seaoat wrote:Sadly, the story is all over the nation and further characterizes the Panhandle as it was the topic of conversation at my wife's monthly Bunco game.   She came home to tell me about a minister who went to have sex with a 14 year old, and then I realized how angry women get about this story and an older man having sex with a younger woman........I explained this was a sting operation, and then she got skeptical, but she did not have this part of the story......just that a minister from Pensacola Florida tried to have sex with a 14 year old......insanity.  My bet the guy may actually be a ped and is working with youth groups at church........but entrapping is not the best way to deter these crimes......focus on the release of known peds......they will strike again.
Looks like they tried to strike when they showed up and rang the door bell.
What do you think they went there for?

View user profile

34 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 2:36 am

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I cannot imagine a knowledgeable law enforcement person in 2016 who thinks these hollywood stings have any thing with actually catching real peds......

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan is a very knowledgeable (and highly effective) law enforcement officer.  Why don't you ask him?

{{{{{CRICKETS}}}}}}

View user profile

35 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 4:26 am

The same reason I did not meet him when he was improperly meeting with jury pools. I wrote that I supported him, but that his knowledge of what is ethically correct is often skewed by his belief that he would never do anything wrong.....well the history of entrapment with these stings are littered with destroyed lives and violations of folks constitutional rights. Tell me both of you.....if you show up at a house with a 14 year old boy, will you be charged with a crime?

View user profile

36 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 9:31 am

2seaoat wrote:The same reason I did not meet him when he was improperly meeting with jury pools.  I wrote that I supported him, but that his knowledge of what is ethically correct is often skewed by his belief that he would never do anything wrong.....well the history of entrapment with these stings are littered with destroyed lives and violations of folks constitutional rights.   Tell me both of you.....if you show up at a house with a 14 year old boy, will you be charged with a crime?

Having sat through a jury pool recently, I witnessed Sheriff Morgan sitting at the front of the room. That's all he did...sit there, while the Clerk went through the criteria for serving. When were these improper meetings?

View user profile

37 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 12:01 pm

2seaoat wrote:The same reason I did not meet him when he was improperly meeting with jury pools.  I wrote that I supported him, but that his knowledge of what is ethically correct is often skewed by his belief that he would never do anything wrong.....well the history of entrapment with these stings are littered with destroyed lives and violations of folks constitutional rights.   Tell me both of you.....if you show up at a house with a 14 year old boy, will you be charged with a crime?

You got some effed up thinking, Oatie. When you go online looking for sex w/ a minor, make plans to meet and show up you're not guilty of anything? The only thing that stopped you was getting caught. And then you have the nerve to say this is entrapment? They were looking for this and you're a moron.

View user profile

38 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 1:36 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:

You got some effed up thinking, Oatie. When you go online looking for sex w/ a minor, make plans to meet and show up you're not guilty of anything? The only thing that stopped you was getting caught. And then you have the nerve to say this is entrapment? They were looking for this and you're a moron.

Entrapment means coercing someone to do something they wouldn't normally do.....the guys looked on line, hooked up with what they thought was an under age kid, made plans to have sex and showed up. Who twisted their arm? Who forced them to get in the car and drive to the house?

View user profile

39 Re: Sex sting on 9/17/2016, 2:02 pm

FT, Viking, and Joanie -- I'm in complete agreement with you all. Sea is just off the wall on this one, plain and simple, and I think we can assure him that anything his wife may have to say about him or this issue after he's gone will not make one whit's difference.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum