Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was a fool for voting for Gary Johnson in 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012.   I was so disgusted with Romney, I wasted my vote because I would not vote for a Democrat.   When a person running for President does not even know what is going on in Syria.........my mistake was the worse type of mistake.......this idea that there is equivalency among these candidates.......objective standards apply......Gary Johnson might be worse than Trump on Foreign Policy......We need to make intelligent choices.   My vote for Gary Johnson was naive, immature, and framed in this idea that there are equivalent folks running for office........there are not.   Hillary Clinton is the ONLY candidate who is qualified to be President.......yes.....there is not constitutional clause which says fools cannot run......just fools who cannot distinguish.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012.   I was so disgusted with Romney, I wasted my vote because I would not vote for a Democrat.   When a person running for President does not even know what is going on in Syria.........my mistake was the worse type of mistake.......this idea that there is equivalency among these candidates.......objective standards apply......Gary Johnson might be worse than Trump on Foreign Policy......We need to make intelligent choices.   My vote for Gary Johnson was naive, immature, and framed in this idea that there are equivalent folks running for office........there are not.   Hillary Clinton is the ONLY candidate who is qualified to be President.......yes.....there is not constitutional clause which says fools cannot run......just fools who cannot distinguish.

At least your vote didn't matter anyway because Obama won. I thought mostly stoners vote Johnson.

2seaoat

At least your vote didn't matter anyway because Obama won. I thought mostly stoners vote Johnson.

Not knowing where or what Allepo Syria as disclosed by Mike Barnacle on Morning Joe yesterday, is to me an indictment of the news medias failure to get granular on important issues facing America.......instead we have the media hyping the irrelevant like this is a reality show......Allepo Syria is not reality tv.....North Korea's ability to deliver nukes from subs is not reality TV. People need to stop this insanity that these candidates are equivalent.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:At least your vote didn't matter anyway because Obama won. I thought mostly stoners vote Johnson.

Not knowing where or what Allepo Syria as disclosed by Mike Barnacle on Morning Joe yesterday, is to me an indictment of the news medias failure to get granular on important issues facing America.......instead we have the media hyping the irrelevant like this is a reality show......Allepo Syria is not reality tv.....North Korea's ability to deliver nukes from subs is not reality TV.   People need to stop this insanity that these candidates are equivalent.

Huh? Did you say something?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum