Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox news talks about another Hillary investigation and the "October surprise"

+6
dumpcare
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Nothing matters... nada... zip... zero... ever. We get it.

Many things matter.  You choose to dwell on nothing of substance. But whatever...

What you consider of no substance belongs to we the people. She had no right to handle them as she has.

Well you the person need to get your tail to Washington and show them how to protect that classified stuff.  You've failed PK.  We hold you responsible!

There are policies and procedures to secure classified information.....Hillary ignored them.

Yes there are.  Many of these came after the fact.  It's been investigated and no charges.

The trail of accusations against Hillary always comes up short.  No one is that powerful to slip out of the bounds of the law that many times.  

I refer to my previous post on another thread about men who do not want a strong woman as leader of the country.

Fox news talks about another Hillary investigation and the "October surprise" - Page 2 Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah

Typical of my Progressive good friends. When all else fails call RACISM. If that doesn't work, SCREAM SEXISM. The guilty all have excuses. Those supporting the criminals are drinking the same lies. Even they don't believe.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is not about racism, nor is it sexism. It's about a supposed news network that does nothing but dispense lies...like you, Markle...you old NAZI.

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:PLEASE tell us specifically which of the headlines over at the reliable Drudge Report http://drudgereport.com/ are demonstrably false.  Current, relative articles.  Go for it.

One of Lame Dork poster Markle's common tactics is to post pure BS and then afterward demand that we prove that it isn't true.....
 Twisted Evil

Ever see the movie Plan 9 From Outer Space? This story was true. Based on sworn testimony, besides can you prove it didn't happen? lol!

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:PLEASE tell us specifically which of the headlines over at the reliable Drudge Report http://drudgereport.com/ are demonstrably false.  Current, relative articles.  Go for it.

One of Lame Dork poster Markle's common tactics is to post pure BS and then afterward demand that we prove that it isn't true.....
 Twisted Evil

Ever see the movie Plan 9 From Outer Space? This story was true. Based on sworn testimony, besides can you prove it didn't happen? lol!

cheers   cheers   cheers    cheers    cheers  Z-man and Telstar ROCK!

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Twisted Evil

cheers   cheers   cheers    cheers    cheers  Z-man and Telstar ROCK!

Have you seen Plan 9 Linda, cool. I thought Bob would be the only other person on this forum that would watch that. Very Happy

Vikingwoman

Tellthetruth wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Yes there are.  Many of these came after the fact.  It's been investigated and no charges.

The trail of accusations against Hillary always comes up short.  No one is that powerful to slip out of the bounds of the law that many times.  

I refer to my previous post on another thread about men who do not want a strong woman as leader of the country.

Wrong of "after the fact." When you are given a clearance to handle confidential, secret and TS/SCI (special access programs) information you are given briefs on how to do this properly and sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and it list the penalties for even accidental errors. For nearly all people, it permanently denies access to such ever again and bars you from continuing to keep your clearances.  Wrong on "after the fact" as when you are "read into" SAP programs, you get more briefs and sign another NDA. That happens for each SAP you are required to have access to. I've been read into some of the same programs that Hillary has been read into both at initial onset of my schooling at Goodfellow AFB and into the career field for each advanced training which pertains to the unit I have been assigned to.

Wrong on she was investigated and found not guilty. Comey specifically said she had violated multiple rules and regulations regarding the handling of the aforementioned information. She was not under oath when asked though. Comey, under questioning by Trey Gowdy, even admitted that in the investigation of Hillary done by the Benghazi Committee, what was told to that committee and what the FBI found out in many circumstances was not the truth. Markle has some of that info in his signature on his posts if you need your memory refreshed. The difference is this....Hillary was not under OATH by the FBI in their kid gloves treatment of her thus far. HOR member Jason Cheffetz specifically asked Comey why wasn't she charged and he stated that those were not the things he was looking for in his investigation and that another request had to be submitted for the FBI to investigate her House testimony compared to what the FBI found out:

a) that she had a private server that was insecure and had C,S, and TS/SCI on it
b) that she never sent emails with C.S, or TS/SCI content to others who may or may not have the clearance to accept and that the messages were not sent in the proper SIPR program.
c) that she didn't know if something was C, S, or TS/SCI when it was marked as such
d) that she had only one device that she inappropriately used to send/ receive C, S, and TS/SCI information on- she had as many as 23

All of those statements said to the House Investigative committee were determined to be false according to the FBI. Bad news for her as the testimony given in that arena WAS UNDER OATH.

Nobody could care less about a person's gender if they can competently do the job assigned. My last flight commander before moving to the flight I am in now was a female Major. She is a strong and competent leader and will most likely pick up Lt Col below the zone which means she will get her own command in the long run, maybe before she actually pins on her rank.

Hillary's accusations against her are never fully investigated or the people tied to the investigation end up missing or dead (coincidence?) for more than two and a half decades. Go figure nothing has stuck to her. Hard for a prosecution to make a case when the star witness gets a dirt nap.

You voted for the African American guy just because you wanted to make history and you are taking the same tangent with Hillary because of her gender. Has that worked out for you the last seven years and eight months?

What a crock of shit this is, Telstar? Where are you getting your info. from? Fox News? Breitbart? 23 devices? dirt naps for witnesses? Come on ,Man! You've succumbed to the moron propaganda just like they wanted you to.

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:

What a crock of shit this is, Telstar? Where are you getting your info. from? Fox News? Breitbart? 23 devices? dirt naps for witnesses? Come on ,Man! You've succumbed to the moron propaganda just like they wanted you to.

You're not responding to Telstar.

You're responding to PeeDawg, and it's par for the course.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Apparently the political use of the FBI which made a complete investigation was not enough.......The FBI director was not good enough......so they are asking more committee hearings after the FBI closed the book.   This stench of partisan witch hunting is crippling this government.  Now the investigation will be to convince somebody in the justice department to prosecute for the cleaning of devices, yet the very folks that burn her at the stake for not allowing devices to be compromised, now make doing the same a crime when they had an opportunity to subpoena the devices which they failed to do in a timely fashion.......because the whole purpose of the committees was to create innuendo for political purposes which the FBI shattered their world.

Do not worry......Fox is hoping on an October surprise with Wiki leaks giving some information.......but it was hilarious.......Julian is showing a cable with a C for classified in a cable where Hillary had signed the cable which shows she used the C in her cable........no chit........this has gotten so simple that this is nothing but a stampede to create something illegal, but the fact is the only illegal thing done by a candidate is the Trump foundation giving a political bribe to the Florida AG, and think what would happen if they prosecute the AG and Trump......a real crime will go without prosecution until after the election because folks realize that using the FBI and the courts for political purposes destroys the integrity of the system.   Fox News is evil.

Cute try BoardsofFl.

The State Department "FOUND" another 15,000 emails after Comey made is case for criminal charges and then said...we're not filing charges. Curious what the Clinton's have on Comey.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

One of Lame Dork poster Markle's common tactics is to post pure BS and then afterward demand that we prove that it isn't true.....  Twisted Evil

I understand your frustrated desperation!

I post FACTS AND TRUTH, it points out something you do not want people to know, you can only find sites posting the same thing, even from you left wing site so you...

Fox news talks about another Hillary investigation and the "October surprise" - Page 2 Whiningcartoon

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Well I read drudge and have to laugh especially since they have stories like yesterday, a pig born with a human face and a penis on it's forehead. lol They put the link on their site to the mirror.

I said, current, RELATIVE articles.

I'll make it easier for you. Which articles have I posted, which I resourced from Drudge Reports were demonstrably FALSE?

Keep trying.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

Actually 23 devices used by Hillary Clinton, when she said she only used ONE is not accurate.

The real number is eighteen. There were 13 Blackberries, two were intentionally destroyed so no data could be extracted and many LOST. Then there were five I-Pads.

I posted this thread. Try opening you mind to opposing views.

Remember the LIE?

Hillary Clinton: I Used Personal Email Because Carrying Two Phones Sucks

Adam Clark Estes
3/10/15 3:10pm

http://gizmodo.com/hillary-clinton-i-used-personal-email-because-carrying-1690599305

THE TRUTH!

So during a back and forth between a Clinton and a Trump supporter on Brooke Baldwin’s “CNN Newsroom, the host had to stop the entire discussion and ask a reporter to fact-check what she just heard. She simply couldn’t believe it.
It began when Trump campaign advisor Boris Epshteyn rattled off a list of the incriminating revelations in the new documents:

“She thought that C, which stands for classified, stood for cookie, or something,” Epshteyn said. “She said the reason she used the private server was for convenience, that she only had one device, [but] she used 13 Blackberries … this is somebody who is absolutely disqualified from becoming president. They destroyed Blackberries with hammers!”

Baldwin couldn’t take it. That statement simply couldn’t be true, could it?

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/cnn-host-hears-new-hillary-revelation-instantly-stops-interview

WHY would Hillary Clinton need THIRTEEN BLACKBERRIES, FIVE I-PADS and then destroying two with hammers? Others were LOST!

How could she keep track of where the nuclear codes were located? Leave them in a rest room?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum