This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP Gene Wilder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RIP Gene Wilder on 8/29/2016, 5:18 pm

View user profile

2 Re: RIP Gene Wilder on 8/29/2016, 6:08 pm

Every monthly visit to Northwestern I see the positive things that Gilda left as her legacy where there is her organization still working with people who have cancer. I think of the love between the two of them, and how much fun they had in their comedy. Gilda's club was so much of his hard work to honor his beloved wife, and I can tell you first hand that people on the 21st floor are greeted with a poster telling the next meeting where families and people stricken with cancer can discuss their situations........two very great people who left more than comedy in their lives.

View user profile

3 Re: RIP Gene Wilder on 8/29/2016, 8:13 pm

2seaoat wrote:Every monthly visit to Northwestern I see the positive things that Gilda left as her legacy where there is her organization still working with people who have cancer.  I think of the love between the two of them, and how much fun they had in their comedy.  Gilda's club was so much of his hard work to honor his beloved wife, and I can tell you first hand that people on the 21st floor are greeted with a poster telling the next meeting where families and people stricken with cancer can discuss their situations........two very great people who left more than comedy in their lives.

Absolutely...loved them both.

View user profile

4 Re: RIP Gene Wilder on 8/29/2016, 9:26 pm

Floridatexan wrote:Absolutely...loved them both.

As did I.

View user profile

5 Re: RIP Gene Wilder on 8/30/2016, 3:42 pm

What a gentle caring soul . . . .

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum