This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 am

Fuck yeah!

View user profile

152 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 am

Hell no......no overtime. 1 second left.....

View user profile

153 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:24 am

Game Set Match . . . . . hell yeah!!

View user profile

154 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:36 am

SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLEMSON DID IT!!!!!!!!

View user profile

155 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:36 am

cheers cheers

View user profile

156 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:53 pm

It was an awesome game! The Alabama defense lost the game for the team. Late hits, personal fouls, etc. Those were not accidental; I am sure players were told to hit hard--just don't draw a flag. And, they targeted certain players. I thought that last pass interference call was sweet: It happened in the end zone, and gave Clemson 4 extra tries from the 2-yard line.

Alabama did not deserve to win last night, and Clemson "rolled" instead.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

157 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It was an awesome game! The Alabama defense lost the game for the team. Late hits, personal fouls, etc. Those were not accidental; I am sure players were told to hit hard--just don't draw a flag. And, they targeted certain players. I thought that last pass interference call was sweet: It happened in the end zone, and gave Clemson 4 extra tries from the 2-yard line.

It was an awesome game....right down to 1 second left on the clock.

View user profile

158 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:41 pm

The Big Ten and SEC dominance was shattered last night. I personally hope they come up with a system of eight team selection because other conferences have and continue under the present system to get slighted.

View user profile

159 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It was an awesome game! The Alabama defense lost the game for the team. Late hits, personal fouls, etc. Those were not accidental; I am sure players were told to hit hard--just don't draw a flag. And, they targeted certain players. I thought that last pass interference call was sweet: It happened in the end zone, and gave Clemson 4 extra tries from the 2-yard line.

Hmmmm...it must be sold cold that Hell did freeze over!

I AGREE with ZVUGKTUBM on all these points. I best stop here lest ZVUGKTUBM fall over in a feint.

View user profile

160 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Markle wrote:I AGREE with ZVUGKTUBM on all these points.  I best stop here lest ZVUGKTUBM fall over in a feint.

Does anyone in the house possess smelling salts?  Razz

via GIPHY

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

161 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:20 pm

cheers  every team in the ACC was pulling for Clemson plus everyone that hates Saban.

View user profile

162 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Wins Electoral College, Declared National Champion

 01/10/2017 08:19 am ET | Updated 2 days ago

In accordance with its constitution, the College Football Playoff Foundation declared Alabama the National Champions late last night, after the team led Clemson at the end of three of the four quarters, thus winning the electoral votes of those quarters.

Crimson Tide Coach Nick Saban proclaimed the victory as “Huuge.” “It was a landslide - we really schlonged them!” he shouted.

Tigers Coach Dabo Swinney conceded shortly after the game ended with his team ahead 35-31. He sent a congratulatory message to Coach Saban.

View user profile

163 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:42 pm

polecat wrote:

In accordance with its constitution, the College Football Playoff Foundation declared Alabama the National Champions late last night, after the team led Clemson at the end of three of the four quarters, thus winning the electoral votes of those quarters.

Crimson Tide Coach Nick Saban proclaimed the victory as “Huuge.” “It was a landslide - we really schlonged them!” he shouted.

Tigers Coach Dabo Swinney conceded shortly after the game ended with his team ahead 35-31. He sent a congratulatory message to Coach Saban.

You really cannot get over it can you? YOU LOST, GET OVER IT, MOVE ON!

View user profile

164 Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2016 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:58 am

polecat wrote:

Good one polecat.  lol!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum